Search found 16390 matches

by houndawg
Wed May 27, 2020 6:22 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch
Replies: 394
Views: 17799

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

A couple weeks ago I thought there was no way Biden would pick her But his polling with blacks is below Hillary’s... he needs to motivate that constituency and he isn’t doing it. Then along comes his “you ain’t black” comment If he can’t generate black turnout he is going to lose. Last week’s gaffe...
by houndawg
Wed May 27, 2020 6:13 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch
Replies: 394
Views: 17799

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

BDKJMU wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:23 pm
SDHornet wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:18 pm


The host did, in fact that was his leading line..."Got something you want to ask Abrams". Whoops. :rofl:
Maybe Biden was suppose to ask her, and was going to, and just forgot.
:lol:
by houndawg
Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOseD1OVrb4 This ^ really powerful - every minute of that clip is worthwhile :nod: I would have been a lot more outraged at how he was treated by the authorities a couple of days ago - watching it today I couldn't help but wonder how this drama would have played out ...
by houndawg
Wed May 27, 2020 3:47 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

UNI88 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:54 am
houndawg wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:30 am


you wouldn't
So it's kind of like Little Egypt.
but colder and darker
by houndawg
Wed May 27, 2020 3:44 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Gil Dobie wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:47 am
Winterborn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:47 am


And lets keep it that way. :coffee:
I know SIU doesn't like coming there. :lol:
They always win there. Because when the game is over they get to leave.
by houndawg
Tue May 26, 2020 7:30 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

CAA Flagship wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:40 am
houndawg wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 pm
Nobody goes to North Dakota on purpose
Aside from an emergency landing, how would you end up there by accident?
you wouldn't
by houndawg
Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Not sure what you mean by no deaths. I have to take that back, there has been one death in Cass County so far and that was May 21st. The deceased was a 80 year old man with had underlying health conditions. And I know you realize that more positive cases does not mean that there will be the same in...
by houndawg
Mon May 25, 2020 8:59 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread
Replies: 5425
Views: 406933

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

SDHornet wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm
Audio of Biden's quid pro quo with Ukraine for the billion dollar loan. Maybe this gets Trump impeached.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



Da comrades, ees vork of moose and squirrel!
by houndawg
Mon May 25, 2020 9:53 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

No doubt. Click on the worldwide tab and you’ll see we’re kicking ass in that comparison. We’re #1! I’m not arguing whether we will accept more draconian restrictions. Because of that we’d probably be better off keeping the measures we have in place longer. That probably won’t happen which will als...
by houndawg
Mon May 25, 2020 9:43 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

89Hen wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:00 pm
kalm wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:37 pm


Would feel worse if you knew it could’ve been avoided by worshiping through social distancing?
I know quite a few folks who would have not died had we not been allowed to drive cars.

You're out of your depth kalm.
That's not true. They would have died anyway. :coffee:
by houndawg
Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Should we be required to wear masks in public in order to protect ourselves and others while legally carrying concealed weapons? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No Mask No Service signs are replacing No Shirt No Shoes No Service in Minneapolis stores. muhfuggers be disrepeckin my freedom Ima bus...
by houndawg
Sun May 24, 2020 7:30 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Dem VP Candidates
Replies: 183
Views: 13874

Re: Dem VP Candidates

fucker is already drooling in his porridge. I think whats-his-name from SC that saved Biden's ass in the primary gets to pick the VP. Clyburn is not picking the VP because he would go with the romance novel author from GA and she’s already a proven loser At this point in time I think Klobuchar’s st...
by houndawg
Sat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch
Replies: 394
Views: 17799

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Chizzang wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 am
Ultimately this isn't going to change "The Black Vote" one iota

:coffee:
whats going to affect black turnout will be the VP. He promised a female one and I bet he promised the Senator from SC a black female - he'll get 90% of the turnout, big or small
by houndawg
Fri May 22, 2020 8:34 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: China
Replies: 92
Views: 2312

Re: China

CID1990 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:36 am
Chizzang wrote:
well I don't know why we're in the middle east
it must be for the oil worked...

:lol:
Yeah, but whatabour Afghanistan, Houndawg?

BTW Afgh is Near East Asia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
right next door to China and the new Silk Road
by houndawg
Fri May 22, 2020 8:30 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

So Trump declares people can go to church and he’ll override any governor who says otherwise. Where are all of the state’s rights folks? Question for the lawyers here is does he have the authority to do so? God, (or Allah, Yaweh, Baal, Zeus or whatever(s)) help me though, I think he may be on the r...
by houndawg
Fri May 22, 2020 8:15 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread
Replies: 5425
Views: 406933

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Thanks, SeattleGriz. I hadn't seen or forgot about that video. It does seem like a bald faced lie. Do Obama next. Add lying on national television to the malfeasance drug up by Obamagate. Yuge. Except it was bold face lying by people directly in the know. But next you'll tell us there is no Deep St...
by houndawg
Fri May 22, 2020 7:59 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Dem VP Candidates
Replies: 183
Views: 13874

Re: Dem VP Candidates

Biden/Beto The slate of Dem candidates was pretty dismal. Only two would have made decent presidents ... maybe three (Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Yang) But none of those three would be VP picks. If Biden picked any of them I would be VERY surprised. But... if he did, I could be tempted to vote for him. I...
by houndawg
Thu May 21, 2020 7:31 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19
Replies: 5709
Views: 147723

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

BDKJMU wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:32 pm
Image
BDMBFK, standard bearer for the pussification of America :ohno:
by houndawg
Thu May 21, 2020 7:28 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Dem VP Candidates
Replies: 183
Views: 13874

Re: Dem VP Candidates

SDHornet wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:58 pm
houndawg wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:13 am


Nope, has to be a female. He promised on national TV
Since when has that ever mattered in anything political? He'll do what his establishment overlords tell him to do.
It matters because most voters are women, SD. :coffee:
by houndawg
Thu May 21, 2020 7:27 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread
Replies: 5425
Views: 406933

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

SeattleGriz wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 am
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:50 pm


When did Obama and Susan Rice say they had no idea Flynn was being investigated? Sounds like they've been saying that a lot? :suspicious:
[tweet][/tweet]

Ah yes, Devin Nunes, the gold standard for credibility :roll:
by houndawg
Thu May 21, 2020 7:22 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread
Replies: 5425
Views: 406933

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Nope, only that Trump said the reason he fired Flynn was because Flynn lied to Pence about his contact with the Russians -I'm trying to understand how Obama is responsible for Flynn doing that. I must not have been clear (no shit talk intended). Obama didn't cause Flynn to lie. In fact from what I ...
by houndawg
Wed May 20, 2020 8:27 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)
Replies: 250
Views: 5437

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

89Hen wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:23 am
houndawg wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:22 am


I'm going to need some labor if you know any white folk that that are worth hiring.
I know a couple Filipino's you can have for free.
Gotta be females - all the hottest hapas are half Filipina
by houndawg
Wed May 20, 2020 8:25 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Dem VP Candidates
Replies: 183
Views: 13874

Re: Dem VP Candidates

As my father used to say, that’s a lot of avoirdupois right there. :o Think how rotund he’d be if he added booze to the junk food. My cousin was a supply LT with HMX-1. He has told us stories about having to make sure there were M&Ms, chips, and soda on each flight. He prefers glass bottles and was...
by houndawg
Wed May 20, 2020 8:22 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)
Replies: 250
Views: 5437

Re: Here we go again (Brunswick, Georgia)

89Hen wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:20 am
houndawg wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:15 am


Its the end of the empire... just like the Soviet Union, one monday morning we'll awaken to a whole different world
As long as they don't take down my gated community.
I'm going to need some labor if you know any white folk that that are worth hiring.
by houndawg
Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread
Replies: 5425
Views: 406933

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

How did the Obama admin cause hin to lie to Pence? Just a guess, but I assume it was more of Flynn falling on the sword as opposed to making Pence look bad. I need to understand the interaction between the two to give a better answer. Do you know the specifics of what was said between the two? Nope...