Search found 6014 matches

by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:44 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Next Up: Dustin Hoffman
Replies: 7
Views: 729

Re: Next Up: Dustin Hoffman

Image
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:43 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Next Up: Dustin Hoffman
Replies: 7
Views: 729

Re: Next Up: Dustin Hoffman

clenz wrote:What I took from that was

Holy shit, I didn't realize he was old as fuck.
Image
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:27 pm
Forum: Other College Sports
Topic: Tennessee HC seach fiasco
Replies: 26
Views: 3097

Re: Tennessee HC seach fiasco

There are reports that new Tennessee AD Phillip Fulmer (yes, the old Vols coach) is reaching out to former LSU coach Les Miles, as they have similar coaching philosophies (i.e. run first and play defense). If that's the case, then why doesn't Fulmer just take the job himself? Maybe he simply doesn'...
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics
Replies: 31
Views: 2762

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Vidav wrote:
bandl wrote: What order would you put them in? :suspicious:
I'd be okay swapping 3 and 4.
Using this picture I would say 1 3 2 4

Image
Damn, that's funny :lol:
Although I'm sticking with my #1
2, 3, 1, 4
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:13 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics
Replies: 31
Views: 2762

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Vidav wrote:This is some bullshit. :pissed:
What order would you put them in? :suspicious:
I'd be okay swapping 3 and 4.
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics
Replies: 31
Views: 2762

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

93henfan wrote:
bandl wrote: 4, 2-hole, 1, 3
FIFY
:lol:
You know, any of 'em would do. But I'm being forced to rank them so there you go
by bandl
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics
Replies: 31
Views: 2762

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

89Hen wrote:
93henfan wrote: :clap:
The hell you say. :suspicious:

Image
4, 2, 1, 3
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:33 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

Why? I'm trying to help you guys feel better. At least you're not the Cowboys or have a QB with downs, amirite?!?! BTW, is this true? Eagles are 2-2 against teams that are .500 or better this season. The other 8 teams they've beaten have combined for only 25 wins this season. Didn’t I just say don’...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:30 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

The Skins have won more SBs in the last 26 years than the Vikings :lol: :ohno: Please. Go be a Washington cunt somewhere else. Why? I'm trying to help you guys feel better. At least you're not the Cowboys or have a QB with downs, amirite?!?! BTW, is this true? Eagles are 2-2 against teams that are ...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:19 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: Who's Next: Geraldo Rivera apologized to Bette Midler
Replies: 5
Views: 563

Re: Who's Next: Geraldo Rivera apologized to Bette Midler

“I was once so wrecked that in the middle of a concert I jumped off the stage and ran up the aisle to buy myself a candy bar.” actress/singer Bette Midler, on her former drug use.
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:04 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: TIME’s 2017 Person of the Year Poll
Replies: 43
Views: 2206

Re: TIME’s 2017 Person of the Year Poll

Bezos because fuck yeah Amazon Prime. The gift that keeps on giving. Also because some of those options aren't a person. Also because I hope my pick upsets someone here. Dumbest pick ever. Well, until somebody picks Patty Jenkins or the Crown Prince. You lose. I do love Prime though. I got some emo...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:47 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: TIME’s 2017 Person of the Year Poll
Replies: 43
Views: 2206

Re: TIME’s 2017 Person of the Year Poll

Bezos because fuck yeah Amazon Prime. The gift that keeps on giving.

Also because some of those options aren't a person.

Also because I hope my pick upsets someone here.
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: MLB Off-Season News
Replies: 88
Views: 7674

Re: MLB Off-Season News

He still has LA, San Fran, and Chicago in the running too, not necessarily small teams there (Texas is still in the running - wasn't sure if they are small market or not). Odd about Seattle - Nelson Cruz is still there, no? Ohtani going to an American League team makes sense since he could DH on of...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: MLB Off-Season News
Replies: 88
Views: 7674

Re: MLB Off-Season News

Contending for what? :? A .500 record? They haven't even made the playoffs since you were a sperm blob. I had just started making my own sperm blobs, thank you very much. :tothehand: You're 19 years old, right? I'm impressed if you were able to get it up AND blast something outta there at such a yo...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

DGAF. Rodgers is that whole team. We see it every time he goes out. Aaron changes that because of the bullshit he can pull out of his ass. He is the ultimate band aid. The anti-Brady so to speak. New England has shown they can still win games without Brady (11-5 in 08 and 3-1 under his suspension l...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: MLB Off-Season News
Replies: 88
Views: 7674

Re: MLB Off-Season News

Possibly. I wonder why he is limiting his selection to 'smaller market' teams though. I get the West Coast thing for him. But wouldn't he want to actually have a chance to win something meaningful? The Mariners are a player like him away from contending. :coffee: Contending for what? :? A .500 reco...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: MLB Off-Season News
Replies: 88
Views: 7674

Re: MLB Off-Season News

Grizalltheway wrote:
bandl wrote: :|
All signs point towards Seattle. :nod:
Possibly. I wonder why he is limiting his selection to 'smaller market' teams though. I get the West Coast thing for him. But wouldn't he want to actually have a chance to win something meaningful?
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:39 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

DGAF. Rodgers is that whole team. We see it every time he goes out. Aaron changes that because of the bullshit he can pull out of his ass. He is the ultimate band aid. The anti-Brady so to speak. New England has shown they can still win games without Brady (11-5 in 08 and 3-1 under his suspension l...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: MLB Off-Season News
Replies: 88
Views: 7674

Re: MLB Off-Season News

The plot thickens. :popcorn: The Babe Ruth of Japan, Shohei Ohtani, will not be playing in the city where Ruth became a legend. Nor will he play where the Babe began his career. New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman informed reporters Sunday night that Ohtani's representatives have told th...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

I'm not the one that has a fan base starting Super Bowl threads, calling our QB Wentzelas. None of the Eagles fans here have done that. Your inferiority complex is rearing itself, apparently. All we have on this site are a bunch of people waiting to pounce when the Eagles finally lose their first g...
by bandl
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:11 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: 2017 NFL Season Thread
Replies: 570
Views: 44752

Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread

clenz wrote:Just gonna drop this right here.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you here. The Vikings will probably be fine during their bye week, but then they'll lose in the second round.
by bandl
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana
Replies: 30
Views: 2871

Re: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana

All of those games were like a million losses ago. None of us even remember them at this point :king: Yeah I have no idea what he's talking about. I do member when JMU was the #1 seed and we beat them on the road, though. I 'member that too. And JMU has since won another NC, so I'm totally okay wit...
by bandl
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:35 am
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana
Replies: 30
Views: 2871

Re: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana

Not looking forward to making it the NC game and then losing to a CAA team again? You mean THEE CAA team, they only have 1 good team. They've lost to JMU, Richmond and Villanova in the finals. Teehee. But, just for the fun of it, I was assuming a NEW CAA team. So which team would it be? Delaware? R...
by bandl
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:04 am
Forum: Championship Subdivision Football - FCS
Topic: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana
Replies: 30
Views: 2871

Re: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I didnt just happen, but yes he is the new head coach and it sucks.
Not looking forward to making it the NC game and then losing to a CAA team again?
by bandl
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:59 am
Forum: Politics
Topic: Next Up: Russell Simmons
Replies: 13
Views: 908

Re: Next Up: Russell Simmons

Chizzang wrote:Bill Maher
Sean Hinnity

Book it...
Robin Givens

She seems smug.