Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Re: Family Values consultant

Post by Grizalltheway »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Once again you blather reflexively all around, but not to, the point. Which is why do so many of these freaks wind up working for the GOP? Obviously it isn't homosexuality since the GOP doesn't tolerate folk of that persuasion. Which is a bit of a secondary issue - why is it OK in the GOP's mind to fvck little boys but not grown up ones? How old does a boy have to be before the the GOP no longer considers it acceptable? Can they get a waiver to continue if the boy grows up and enrolls at the citadel?
Because they want to do the right thing like most Conks, so they hide it. If they didn't give a shit and wanted support for their action, they would be a Donk.

Simple.
Are you sauced already? :?
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

SeattleGriz and Baldy should meet up.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

SeattleGriz wrote: Because they want to do the right thing like most Conks, so they hide it. If they didn't give a shit and wanted support for their action, they would be a Donk.

Simple.
Wait, let me see if I understand how this works in your demented little mind...

So instead of admitting you have a problem and seeking help - you think the more "correct" adult behavior is to hide your problem and actively prey on children and become a full fledged Pedophile

:coffee:

Okee Dokee then...
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Chizzang wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Because they want to do the right thing like most Conks, so they hide it. If they didn't give a shit and wanted support for their action, they would be a Donk.

Simple.

So instead of admitting you have a problem and seeking help - you think the more "correct" adult behavior is to hide your problem and actively prey on children and become a full fledged Pedophile

Okee Dokee then...
Not correct, but as a Conk you have morals and would be ashamed of your choices to be a pedophile, so you hide it. If they were a Donk, deep down they would believe their actions justified and most likely be applauded as brave if they came out among Donk friends.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Okee Dokee then...
Not correct, but as a Conk you have morals and would be ashamed of your choices to be a pedophile, so you hide it. If they were a Donk, deep down they would believe their actions justified and most likely be applauded as brave if they came out among Donk friends.
You've met John StWrong right..?
He is NOT ashamed
and he is one of the most ardent conservatives on this board

:shock:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Chizzang wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Not correct, but as a Conk you have morals and would be ashamed of your choices to be a pedophile, so you hide it. If they were a Donk, deep down they would believe their actions justified and most likely be applauded as brave if they came out among Donk friends.
You've met John StWrong right..?
He is NOT ashamed
and he is one of the most ardent conservatives on this board

:shock:
What are you talking about? StOnge likes females, not males. :geek:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Grizalltheway wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Because they want to do the right thing like most Conks, so they hide it. If they didn't give a **** and wanted support for their action, they would be a Donk.

Simple.
Are you sauced already? :?

Yeah, but its weak sauce. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Okee Dokee then...
Yeah!!! :rofl:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Okee Dokee then...
What if you were a libertarian? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Chizzang wrote:

Simple.

Okee Dokee then...
No, you'd probably just join NAMBLA...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ame ... ssociation

Donks. :nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Crotchey old conk gets it right. :nod:

'Shut your whore mouth, Baldy!'

:mrgreen:
“I think the class warfare thing is going to get worse and worse, the income inequality worse and worse,” Simpson continued. “This business of the minimum wage, ‘Oh, you can’t afford $15.’ Well, then don’t publish your quarterly reports saying you made a billion and a half. Give me a break.”

But what really burned Simpson was the “hypocrisy.”

“Hypocrisy is the original sin,” he declared. “It’s the guy who’s checking your moral values, like to ask for Jesus, you know — while they’re diddling their secretary. That’s not my idea of family values.”

“Either you’re who you are or you’re not…. people just lead a fake life and try to give you advice.”
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/ex-gop- ... secretary/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

Without the "Family Values" angle the Republican Party has NOTHING to offer the average American
That is the only thing in their line-up that catches a middle class voter
If they honestly moved off that self inflated pillar there would be serious problems

That's all they've got for the bottom right
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Chizzang wrote:Without the "Family Values" angle the Republican Party has NOTHING to offer the average American
That is the only thing in their line-up that catches a middle class voter
If they honestly moved off that self inflated pillar there would be serious problems

That's all they've got for the bottom right
Like having to think beyond ensuring a free ride for their friends.