Did the Germans Just Prove Challenger Astronauts Are Alive?

Political discussions
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Did the Germans Just Prove Challenger Astronauts Are Alive?

Post by expandspanos »

phpBB [video]

So, many of us are old enough to remember the Challenger shuttle explosion.

What many people are not aware of is that most of the members of the Challenger Shuttle have appeared alive and well, in many instances with the same names.

This German investigative video shows very compelling evidence that the astronauts were in fact not on board the shuttle as it lifted off and exploded over the Atlantic.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Did the Germans Just Prove Challenger Astronauts Are Alive?

Post by Pwns »

Everyone knows the shuttle was destroyed in a test of the star wars program.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

The Challenger astronauts did survive the explosion. The impact with the Atlantic, not so much.

That had to be a shitty couple of minutes.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

93henfan wrote:The Challenger astronauts did survive the explosion. The impact with the Atlantic, not so much.

Who was in charge of the parachute?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Gil Dobie wrote:
93henfan wrote:The Challenger astronauts did survive the explosion. The impact with the Atlantic, not so much.

Who was in charge of the parachute?
Apparently the Germans.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Good Christ these are some serious reaches....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Leave your tin foil hats on the counter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

AZGrizFan wrote:Good Christ these are some serious reaches....
Judith Resnik, the Yale law professor, was already a well-known authority in federal civil procedure when I was in law school. She was teaching at USC at the time of the shuttle disaster. I remember people at the law school commenting about the astronaut sharing the same name as the the USC law professor. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:
phpBB [video]

So, many of us are old enough to remember the Challenger shuttle explosion.

What many people are not aware of is that most of the members of the Challenger Shuttle have appeared alive and well, in many instances with the same names.

This German investigative video shows very compelling evidence that the astronauts were in fact not on board the shuttle as it lifted off and exploded over the Atlantic.
I share a name with a former MMA fighter, a blues musician and a current Scottish footballer. Are well all the same people? :suspicious:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

I've never read the story in detail but I didn't know that. I thought they all died in the explosion(and maybe with the force of it, they did.) I didn't realize the cabin made it out "safely.'

The findings are inconclusive. The impact of the crew compartment with the ocean surface was so violent that evidence of damage occurring in the seconds which followed the disintegration was masked. Our final conclusions are:

the cause of death of the Challenger astronauts cannot be positively determined;
the forces to which the crew were exposed during Orbiter breakup were probably not sufficient to cause death or serious injury; and
the crew possibly, but not certainly, lost consciousness in the seconds following Orbiter breakup due to in-flight loss of crew module pressure.
I'll say this - wouldn't it make MORE sense and been a better story if they had somehow lived? What is the point in covering up their survival?
Last edited by Ibanez on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I'll play.

Without having watched the video, how does the US Gov't (or anyone) benefit from Challenger exploding and faking the astronauts' deaths?

Usually your crazy conspiracy theories have some nefarious back-alley, shadow gov't, thriller-novel stuff going on. This one seems just seems so...pointless?
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:

I've never read the story in detail but I didn't know that. I thought they all died in the explosion(and maybe with the force of it, they did.) I didn't realize the cabin made it out "safely.'

The only thing not known is if they lost consciousness or not before they hit the water. Emergency oxygen supplies were activated by them after the explosion. The explosion did not kill them.

This is not in dispute.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

css75 wrote:Leave your tin foil hats on the counter.

And brains...... Just goes to show, every country has crackpots with cockamamie ideas.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

∞∞∞ wrote:I'll play.

Without having watched the video, how does the US Gov't (or anyone) benefit from Challenger exploding and faking the astronauts' deaths?

Usually your crazy conspiracy theories have some nefarious back-alley, shadow gov't, thriller-novel stuff going on. This one seems just seems so...pointless?
Silly Trip. :ohno: Spandos won't reply about any government motive for anything, i.e. Sandy Hook, 9/11, etc.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I've never read the story in detail but I didn't know that. I thought they all died in the explosion(and maybe with the force of it, they did.) I didn't realize the cabin made it out "safely.'

The only thing not known is if they lost consciousness or not before they hit the water. Emergency oxygen supplies were activated by them after the explosion. The explosion did not kill them.

This is not in dispute.
Correct - but the emergency O2 wasn't enough to revive someone (according to what i've ready). For their sake, I hope they weren't conscious when they hit.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
93henfan wrote:

This is not in dispute.
Correct - but the emergency O2 wasn't enough to revive someone (according to what i've ready). For their sake, I hope they weren't conscious when they hit.
There was no revival needed - they experienced less than 3 Gs in the deceleration after the explosion. One of the astronauts was shown to have activated the pilot’s emergency O2 from behind, after the explosion. It is commonly accepted at NASA that they were almost certainly conscious after the explosion and therefore alive and conscious for the ride down

Actually, if I’m in that situation, I’d want to be alive to experience the fall anyway... I didn’t climb on this candle to get gypped out of experiencing weightlessness
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CID1990 wrote: Actually, if I’m in that situation, I’d want to be alive to experience the fall anyway... I didn’t climb on this candle to get gypped out of experiencing weightlessness
:lol:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Ibanez wrote:What is the point in covering up their survival?
Dude, what is the point of any of the shit he believes?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Silenoz wrote:
Ibanez wrote:What is the point in covering up their survival?
Dude, what is the point of any of the shit he believes?
I don't...warm feelings that keep the feces on his face warm? I don't know...
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

∞∞∞ wrote:I'll play.

Gubmint agentz cummin to take our gunz, dontcha know...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Correct - but the emergency O2 wasn't enough to revive someone (according to what i've ready). For their sake, I hope they weren't conscious when they hit.
There was no revival needed - they experienced less than 3 Gs in the deceleration after the explosion. One of the astronauts was shown to have activated the pilot’s emergency O2 from behind, after the explosion. It is commonly accepted at NASA that they were almost certainly conscious after the explosion and therefore alive and conscious for the ride down

Actually, if I’m in that situation, I’d want to be alive to experience the fall anyway... I didn’t climb on this candle to get gypped out of experiencing weightlessness
I did some more reading. I've read that 3 of the 8 PEAPs had been activated. The explosion more than likely didn't do any serious injury. There's evidence which suggests the cabin didn't de-pressurize quickly so they're the good chance they were conscious until impact with the Atlantic. That must've been terrifying.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I did some more reading. I've read that 3 of the 8 PEAPs had been activated. The explosion more than likely didn't do any serious injury. There's evidence which suggests the cabin didn't de-pressurize quickly so they're the good chance they were conscious until impact with the Atlantic. That must've been terrifying.
Right. I covered this in my first post.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I did some more reading. I've read that 3 of the 8 PEAPs had been activated. The explosion more than likely didn't do any serious injury. There's evidence which suggests the cabin didn't de-pressurize quickly so they're the good chance they were conscious until impact with the Atlantic. That must've been terrifying.
I know but I wanted to read some more.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I know but I wanted to read some more.
The last thing that went through Christa McAuliffe’s mind before she hit the water was Dick Scobee.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I know but I wanted to read some more.
The last thing that went through Christa McAuliffe’s mind before she hit the water was Dick Scobee.
Gawddamn dude. :lol: