Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:11 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:30 pm

Hell no. You ever talked to Psychiatrists? Basket cases. The lot of them.

Stunning you will defend diagnosis via media. Thought you were for science?
You should ask the scientists on that one.

Psychology fascinates me, but no, just therapists with various certifications and a ton of books.
Don't need to. Everyone knows you cannot diagnose someone via TV. The fact you would make that claim shows how you don't care about science, you care about the cause you are pursuing.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:00 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 pm

I warned ya, ‘88. :lol:
It's the truth. These quacks should have their licenses taken away. Diagnosing Trump over the TV.

They are as bad as the COVID "experts" that fucked everything up.
Really

Dementia is not the issue Joey Rottens cheerleaders should bring up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:36 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:00 pm

It's the truth. These quacks should have their licenses taken away. Diagnosing Trump over the TV.

They are as bad as the COVID "experts" that fucked everything up.
Really

My personal favorite part of the article was how they essentially said Trump had the beginning stages of what Biden is suffering from, but...it's different. It's evil. Joes dementia is caring. Like a snuggly blanket.

Two equal diagnosis, two different outcomes. All from watching some TV!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:39 pm

Really

My personal favorite part of the article was how they essentially said Trump had the beginning stages of what Biden is suffering from, but...it's different. It's evil. Joes dementia is caring. Like a snuggly blanket.

:lol:

The other thing is the only reason Jojo is off the hook for his Classified documents fiasco is because he’s an Imbecile… an old man that doesn’t know what day it is

They forgot if Trump was really demented he has the same Alibi as our National clown
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Really

There are different types of dementia. Some causes agitation and serious issues while some is more benign.

But since you admittedly aren’t well versed, simple common sense would make Trump’s penchant for cruelty and intimidation is quite obvious. Joe, like many politicians is likely narcissistic but clearly less so. It’s not even arguable…not that you don’t try. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:02 pm

There are different types of dementia. Some causes agitation and serious issues while some is more benign.

But since you admittedly aren’t well versed, simple common sense would make Trump’s penchant for cruelty and intimidation is quite obvious. Joe, like many politicians is likely narcissistic but clearly less so. It’s not even arguable…not that you don’t try. :lol:
Oh Lord. Here we go. The Moral Fascist Klam is now telling us the online quacks are not quacks.

Holy shit. Can't make this up.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 am

Oh Lord. Here we go. The Moral Fascist Klam is now telling us the online quacks are not quacks.

You used to be able to bullshit your expertise on every topic. Now it’s just sad to watch you flailing so much.

CH has some left over mutton waiting for ya under the bridge.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 am

You used to be able to bullshit your expertise on every topic. Now it’s just sad to watch you flailing so much.

Yes. Believing Psychiatrists who diagnose a person without actually seeing them in person is now the standard of care.

Pseudoscience peddler.

I previously asked you to stop posting in medicine threads due to your atrocious beliefs, fascist tendencies and propaganda spreading. This is prime example of the shit you pedal. Stop pushing narratives.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Your extreme bias is blinding you

Joey Rotten plays clueless gramps in front of everyone but when the camera is off he is viciously vindictive …. Remember even his dog didn’t like him… bit him like 20 times …. Smart dog
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:25 am

Yes. Believing Psychiatrists who diagnose a person without actually seeing them in person is now the standard of care.

Pseudoscience peddler.

I previously asked you to stop posting in medicine threads due to your atrocious beliefs, fascist tendencies and propaganda spreading. This is prime example of the shit you pedal. Stop pushing narratives.

Why are you only calling out the psychiatrists diagnosing trump while giving the pseudo-psychiatrists diagnosing biden with dementia a pass? That's been going on for 4 years. Have you posted anything about it?

Just another example of your double standards.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:43 am

Your extreme bias is blinding you

Joey Rotten plays clueless gramps in front of everyone but when the camera is off he is viciously vindictive …. Remember even his dog didn’t like him… bit him like 20 times …. Smart dog
Sounds like your saying he’s shrewd enough to be president.

Damn the senility! :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:00 am

Pseudoscience peddler.

Why are you only calling out the psychiatrists diagnosing trump while giving the pseudo-psychiatrists diagnosing biden with dementia a pass? That's been going on for 4 years. Have you posted anything about it?

Because the story you quoted encompasses that group entirely. They diagnosed Biden as well. The one lady wrote a book about it. :ohno:

Pseudoscience peddler #2

In regards to internet/TV doctors you speak of, same quack rule applies to them.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Pseudoscience peddler.

It’s not an official diagnosis in a clinical setting, it’s an opinion by 27 actual real scientists and Dr.’s from some of the world’s leading schools and organizations who are exercising their “duty to warn”. They’re pointing out the obvious for those too enraptured in the cult to recognize it.

But yes, the experts are all wrong and you’re right just like with Covid, Russia, climate change… :clap:

Take a seat, Dr. Seagriz

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:11 am

Pseudoscience peddler.

It’s not an official diagnosis in a clinical setting, it’s an opinion by 27 actual real scientists and Dr.’s from some of the world’s leading schools and organizations who are exercising their “duty to warn”. They’re pointing out the obvious for those too enraptured in the cult to recognize it.

But yes, the experts are all wrong and you’re right just like with Covid, Russia, climate change… :clap:

Take a seat, Dr. Seagriz

If you only knew how much burden I bear by bringing truth to light on this board. It's a thankless job.

:kisswink:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:17 am

Take a seat, Dr. Seagriz

If you only knew how much burden I bear by bringing truth to light on this board. It's a thankless job.

:kisswink:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MAQA truth is an oxymoron.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Pseudoscience peddler.

Take a seat, Dr. Seagriz

Hey, Joey Rottens wife is a self proclaimed “doctor” and did she warn us about dementia Joe? Hmmmm
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:04 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:00 am

Because the story you quoted encompasses that group entirely. They diagnosed Biden as well. The one lady wrote a book about it. :ohno:

Pseudoscience peddler #2

In regards to internet/TV doctors you speak of, same quack rule applies to them.
He's talking to you CH. Cut the quack diagnosis of biden's supposed dementia. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:34 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:04 am

Pseudoscience peddler #2

He's talking to you CH. Cut the quack diagnosis of biden's supposed dementia. :coffee:
No, I specifically stated doctors. Meaning the professionals that supposedly took a Hippocratic oath and are now putting narrative above their practice of medicine.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 pm

No, I specifically stated doctors. Meaning the professionals that supposedly took a Hippocratic oath and are now putting narrative above their practice of medicine.
Psychotherapist do not take the Hippocratic
oath. They have codes of ethics that state they have duty to warn (if a patient is a threat to themselves or others). California even codified it following a court case.

Of course Dr. Seagriz already knew this, being a medical expert and such. :)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

You specifically stated "internet/TV doctors". Anyone offering a diagnosis online is an internet doctor (kind of like you being an internet tough guy ;) ). CH has given us his diagnosis of biden repeatedly. CH is an internet doctor.

Either he needs to cut his quack diagnosis of biden's supposed dementia or other internet doctors can diagnose trump as a narcissistic, egomaniacal sociopath. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:13 pm

oath. They have codes of ethics that state they have duty to warn (if a patient is a threat to themselves or others). California even codified it following a court case.

You just gotta keep stepping on those rakes.

Psychiatrists are medical doctors and they recite the Hippocratic oath.

Notice what the book says. 37 Psychiatrists. Not your psychotherapist misrepresentation.

If you're going to keep eating up my professional time with such lame attempts, I'm going to have to charge you. Doctor's orders.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:33 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:13 pm

Notice what the book says. 37 Psychiatrists. Not your psychotherapist misrepresentation.

If you're going to keep eating up my professional time with such lame attempts, I'm going to have to charge you. Doctor's orders.

Since when?

Christ, not even all non-psychotherapy doctors take it. It’s been muddled down and altered to fit various schools and disciplines.

While nearly all U.S. medical school graduations include a public promise, and some use an updated version of Hippocrates’ words, not a single student utters the original Hippocratic Oath.

Instead, today’s medical students recite a vast — and growing — range of oaths. In 2015, more than half of medical school graduations featured an oath unique to that school, compared to 9% in 1982, according to a 2017 Academic Medicine study. What’s more, students increasingly work together before graduations and white coat ceremonies to choose or craft their own oaths, creating a personalized declaration of what it means to be a physician.
https://www.aamc.org/news/solemn-truth- ... ical-oaths

Besides, you’re willfully igniting duty to harm. Or whether any of these 27 psychiatrists are practicing or pursuing research and academics.

Sorry…you’re losing badly…again. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:43 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:33 pm

Since when?

Christ, not even all non-psychotherapy doctors take it. It’s been muddled down and altered to fit various schools and disciplines.

While nearly all U.S. medical school graduations include a public promise, and some use an updated version of Hippocrates’ words, not a single student utters the original Hippocratic Oath.

Instead, today’s medical students recite a vast — and growing — range of oaths. In 2015, more than half of medical school graduations featured an oath unique to that school, compared to 9% in 1982, according to a 2017 Academic Medicine study. What’s more, students increasingly work together before graduations and white coat ceremonies to choose or craft their own oaths, creating a personalized declaration of what it means to be a physician.

Besides, you’re willfully igniting duty to harm. Or whether any of these 27 psychiatrists are practicing or pursuing research and academics.

:lol: Admit it. You'd been dying to use that phrase, but in your glee, you used it too early in the conversation. Fail.

Also, it's 37, not 27. Get off the medical peace pipe. You're lost in the conversation again. If you can't even be bothered by simple facts...

Kamala

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:42 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:43 pm

Since when?

Besides, you’re willfully ignoring duty to harm. Or whether any of these 27 psychiatrists are practicing or pursuing research and academics.

:lol: Admit it. You'd been dying to use that phrase, but in your glee, you used it too early in the conversation. Fail.

Also, it's 37, not 27. Get off the medical peace pipe. You're lost in the conversation again. If you can't even be bothered by simple facts...

Kamala

Autocorrect from “ignoring”, but hey…it works! :lol:

What’s fun is debating ethics with a Putin/Trump super fan. :lol:

I’m sure the 37 signees are worried that their employers and professional orgs will punish them for this.

And again…we live WA state. A medical card isn’t needed for peace or weed.

Quack, quack, quack!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:31 pm

You specifically stated "internet/TV doctors". Anyone offering a diagnosis online is an internet doctor (kind of like you being an internet tough guy ;) ). CH has given us his diagnosis of biden repeatedly. CH is an internet doctor.

Either he needs to cut his quack diagnosis of biden's supposed dementia or other internet doctors can diagnose trump as a narcissistic, egomaniacal sociopath. :coffee:
I’m no doctor, but I know when it’s time to take our national clown to see one …. Easy

Biden is demented and if you can’t see that its time for you to go to the doctor either for your TDS infection or your own dementia