Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The War on Free Speech

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:07 am Exactly why when he gets reelected ne needs to go after the media with the DOJ like Biden did to him. He needs to replace everyone involved in media at every level especially at the top. They all need to be in prison
How come everybody from his first admin is supporting his opponent, Bobscat? That seems odd. :?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:44 pm
Bobcat wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:07 am Exactly why when he gets reelected ne needs to go after the media with the DOJ like Biden did to him. He needs to replace everyone involved in media at every level especially at the top. They all need to be in prison
How come everybody from his first admin is supporting his opponent, Bobscat? That seems odd. :?
Well its just like when you got fired from Dairy Queen for blowing the janitor, you hate your boss to this day. You would do anything to get back at him for not letting you reach the pinnacle of your existence on this planet. (making the swirrley Q on top of a cone)

Its been all down hill since
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Wrong.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2024 1:39 pm

Well its just like when you got fired from Dairy Queen for blowing the janitor, you hate your boss to this day. You would do anything to get back at him for not letting you reach the pinnacle of your existence on this planet. (making the swirrley Q on top of a cone)

Its been all down hill since
I was the janitor. :rofl:

you mad bro? :?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine