St Louis Rioting

Political discussions
ChickenMan
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Delaware

Re: St Louis Rioting

Post by ChickenMan »

Unfortunately with the atrocious rate of black on black homicide that is routinely tolerated.. within the black community.. as well as the progressive movement..... it appears that a black life has no value... unless it is taken by a white man.

"the closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program"... Ronald Reagan
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

ChickenMan wrote:Unfortunately with the atrocious rate of black on black homicide that is routinely tolerated.. within the black community.. as well as the progressive movement..... it appears that a black life has no value... unless it is taken by a white man.
:lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Having an education or employment aren't prerequisites for voting. And like Cid said, I highly doubt that a majority of the blacks of voting age are of the felony class that is barred from voting. In MO, approx. 2.3% of the entire voting population falls into this category. In MO, inmates,parolees, & probationers are barred from voting. Note I didn't say felon. Even then, with a felony conviction, you can still vote. 20 states require to complete incarceration, parole and probation before you can vote again. 13 states allow you to vote once you're out of prison. 4 states allow it after incarceration and parole are complete. Maine and Vermont allow you to vote while rotting on death row! Then there are states that allow voting based on the crime and other factors.

This article states that almost 1/4 of blacks in Missouri have a felony conviction. That's the entire state.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... -ferguson/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I get it. You're a felon and our laws make it easier for you to return to crime than to get your life straight (it truly does). It's not easy, but if you want changes in your community, it starts at the ballot box.
25% with a felony conviction is a HUGE number. :ohno:
Just look at the numbers.

Missouri is 12% black (approx.) as of 2013 and has only been increasing. I'm using the 6 million population figure.

12% of roughly 6 million people is 720,000. That's voting and non voting. In the entire state.

Ferguson has a population of approx. 21,111 people, 72% of the population is over 18 and 68% of the population is black.

So the voting population is: 15,200
The entire Black population is: 14,355.
You can't really say that 1/4 of this number are felons, it's much much smaller than that.
The entire White population is: 6,186
:coffee:

And voter turnout in the last election was 12%, approx. 1,823 people!! :shock: 25% of the entire population may have felony convictions, but when you get down to it, that number is small in some places and large in others. I'm going to guess a majority are located in the St. Louis area but even those numbers should still give the black residents of Ferguson the majority. :twocents:
Last edited by Ibanez on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

http://blogs.kqed.org/lowdown/2014/02/26/felon-voting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:
25% with a felony conviction is a HUGE number. :ohno:
Just look at the numbers.

Missouri is 12% black (approx.) as of 2013 and has only been increasing. I'm using the 6 million population figure.

12% of roughly 6 million people is 720,000. That's voting and non voting. In the entire state.

Ferguson has a population of approx. 21,111 people, 72% of the population is over 18 and 68% of the population is black.

You can't really say that 1/4 of this number are felons, it's much much smaller than that.

And voter turnout in the last election was 12%, approx. 1,823 people!! :shock: 25% of the entire population may have felony convictions, but when you get down to it, that number is small in some places and large in others. I'm going to guess a majority are located in the St. Louis area but even those numbers should still give the black residents of Ferguson the majority. :twocents:
Chill homey. I wasn't refuting your voting claim, just that 25% of blacks are convicted felons in Missouri. Wow.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Just look at the numbers.

Chill homey. I wasn't refuting your voting claim, just that 25% of blacks are convicted felons in Missouri. Wow.
Yeah, 25% staggering. I thought it'd be nice to see the numbers. It's sad that people that have such a majority don't vote and then bitch when the town isn't what they want. If the next elections don't see an influx of voters and blacks into the city government, you can be rest assured that they truly don't care.

But, i'm from a predominantly white area that elected a black man to the US House of Reps (and soon the Senate). I'm good. :thumb: :thumb:
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

CID1990 wrote:
mrklean wrote:

Many of the Black Males are felons so they can not vote. This needs to change. If any American pays taxes, they should be allowed to vote. This is another way why this town can get away with this.

Second, There are no job in Ferguson, MO. The Black unemployment rate for black males 16-30 is over 60%. If you have no hope, you have a high crime rate.

Lastly, look at the education system in Ferguson, MO. I'm willing to guess, there annual cost per student is the lowest in the state. This is the sad part of this whole story. Every American deserves a Great education. No matter where he/she lives.
Show us a link that indicates that the number of convicted felons in Ferguson is affecting voter turnout to the point that the 67% demographic cannot sway elections. I call BS. That would mean that more than 50% of the black males of voting age in Ferguson are convicted felons. Plus, not all felony convictions carry a voting ban. I don't buy it.

Jobs and the education system are immaterial to whether blacks are showing up to vote. In fact, if this really is a factor, then it should be an ENTICEMENT to voting, not an impediment.

Nice try, but the answer is still that in places like Ferguson MO, most blacks can't be bothered to get out of bed to vote because they just don't give a sh1t.
unless its a Black President. That's the repuke lie that was going around. Obama was elected because Black people. So, if we did not give a shit, how did he get elected?
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
mrklean
Level3
Level3

Post by mrklean »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:
Yeah, 25% staggering. I thought it'd be nice to see the numbers. It's sad that people that have such a majority don't vote and then bitch when the town isn't what they want. If the next elections don't see an influx of voters and blacks into the city government, you can be rest assured that they truly don't care.

But, i'm from a predominantly white area that elected a black man to the US House of Reps (and soon the Senate). I'm good. :thumb: :thumb:

May be in the midwest and northeast, not the South. Look at cities like, Atlanta, GA, Jackson, MS, Birmingham, AL, Jacksonville, FL, Macon, GA, Memphis, TN and Nashville, TN.
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
ChickenMan
Level2
Level2

Post by ChickenMan »

mrklean wrote: So, if we did not give a shit, how did he get elected?
ignorance and stupidity

"the closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program"... Ronald Reagan
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Show us a link that indicates that the number of convicted felons in Ferguson is affecting voter turnout to the point that the 67% demographic cannot sway elections. I call BS. That would mean that more than 50% of the black males of voting age in Ferguson are convicted felons. Plus, not all felony convictions carry a voting ban. I don't buy it.

Jobs and the education system are immaterial to whether blacks are showing up to vote. In fact, if this really is a factor, then it should be an ENTICEMENT to voting, not an impediment.

Nice try, but the answer is still that in places like Ferguson MO, most blacks can't be bothered to get out of bed to vote because they just don't give a sh1t.
unless its a Black President. That's the repuke lie that was going around. Obama was elected because Black people. So, if we did not give a shit, how did he get elected?
One election? What about all the city and state elections? It's no lie if it's based in fact.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

May be in the midwest and northeast, not the South. Look at cities like, Atlanta, GA, Jackson, MS, Birmingham, AL, Jacksonville, FL, Macon, GA, Memphis, TN and Nashville, TN.
You just named large cities. 8 cities out of thousands. Look at Ferguson, MO. 68% black and super low turnout.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
houndawg wrote:
That is a good rant, and I'll bet its quite similar to what the Democrats registering voters in Ferguson are telling them.

Note to Cucked: you should keep a copy of this and maybe use it to upgrade the quality of your rants a bit? Right now all we get from you is verbal beershits leaking out of a tired and overstretched old assshole.

Note to klean: Some mighty good points here. If blacks put a majority on the city council they could do like Jennings and vote to disband the cast of losers that passes for Ferguson's PD.
Do you think there will be a bigger black turnout in the next election?

Many of the Black Males are felons so they can not vote. This needs to change. If any American pays taxes, they should be allowed to vote. This is another way why this town can get away with this.

Second, There are no job in Ferguson, MO. The Black unemployment rate for black males 16-30 is over 60%. If you have no hope, you have a high crime rate.

Lastly, look at the education system in Ferguson, MO. I'm willing to guess, there annual cost per student is the lowest in the state. This is the sad part of this whole story. Every American deserves a Great education. No matter where he/she lives.
Christ, is everything with you an excuse?

If someone wants an education, they can get it. It is free to everyone. Plenty of people got good educations in poor, one room schoolhouses...and plenty of people today get a good education in small towns, with low paid teachers, with mixed ages, in a one room schoolhouse. Hell, people around the world are getting good educations in conditions that make Ferguson look like a palatial city.

You know why? Because the teacher can spend the day educating people who are there to be educated. The parents CARE about education. The kids don't regularly interrupt the teacher, and when it happens, there are consequences.

The problem with you is that you don't want to say the obvious...that inner city baby mommas don't give a crap about education. And inner city thugs don't give a crap about education. Ain't got no time for that. :lol:

You can throw all the money in the world at the problem and it isn't going to change one bit. Money isn't the answer. Inner city Blacks must change, or they will continue to suffer the consequences of their actions.

If you want to live in a civilized society, behave in a civilized manner. Otherwise, shut the fvck up and accept what you've settled for. Stop blaming everyone else. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

kalm wrote: Chill homey. I wasn't refuting your voting claim, just that 25% of blacks are convicted felons in Missouri. Wow.
Don't want to be a felon? Don't do felonious things.

Not so hard, really. :coffee:

ChickenMan
Level2
Level2

Post by ChickenMan »

Cluck U wrote: You can throw all the money in the world at the problem and it isn't going to change one bit. Money isn't the answer.
Heresy to the libs.. their motto is.. if it's doesn't work... make it bigger!

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:

If someone wants an education, they can get it. It is free to everyone. Plenty of people got good educations in poor, one room schoolhouses...and plenty of people today get a good education in small towns, with low paid teachers, with mixed ages, in a one room schoolhouse. Hell, people around the world are getting good educations in conditions that make Ferguson look like a palatial city.

You know why? Because the teacher can spend the day educating people who are there to be educated. The parents CARE about education. The kids don't regularly interrupt the teacher, and when it happens, there are consequences.

The problem with you is that you don't want to say the obvious...that inner city baby mommas don't give a crap about education. And inner city thugs don't give a crap about education. Ain't got no time for that. :lol:

You can throw all the money in the world at the problem and it isn't going to change one bit. Money isn't the answer. Inner city Blacks must change, or they will continue to suffer the consequences of their actions.

If you want to live in a civilized society, behave in a civilized manner. Otherwise, shut the fvck up and accept what you've settled for. Stop blaming everyone else. :lol:
It's not his fault some white guy nobody knows bought his ancestors from an African war lord and brought them here. It's not his fault he has grown up in a country where blacks have all the opportunities as whites, Asians, anyone really. :lol: Hell, blacks will never amount to anything. They'll never be scientists, lawyers, educators, pharmacists, doctors, congressmen and women, President of the United States. Whites are so evil that no black man or woman has ever made it out of the ghetto.

I know they aren't the best example, but you have to give credit to hip hop artists like Eminem, T.I, 50 Cent, Jay-Z,etc.. for getting themselves and their families out of the ghettos. They may not be the best educated, but you can guarantee that their children will be.
mrklean
Level3
Level3

Post by mrklean »

Ibanez wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

It's not his fault some white guy nobody knows bought his ancestors from an African war lord and brought them here. It's not his fault he has grown up in a country where blacks have all the opportunities as whites, Asians, anyone really. :lol: Hell, blacks will never amount to anything. They'll never be scientists, lawyers, educators, pharmacists, doctors, congressmen and women, President of the United States. Whites are so evil that no black man or woman has ever made it out of the ghetto.

I know they aren't the best example, but you have to give credit to hip hop artists like Eminem, T.I, 50 Cent, Jay-Z,etc.. for getting themselves and their families out of the ghettos. They may not be the best educated, but you can guarantee that their children will be.

If this was the case, we would not serve in the military, which pays like shit. Or the Police force, or the Fire department or become teachers or become nurses or become mayors............ect. So who the fvck is siting around waiting to be a Hip Hop star???
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
If this was the case, we would not serve in the military, which pays like shit. Or the Police force, or the Fire department or become teachers or become nurses or become mayors............ect. So who the fvck is siting around waiting to be a Hip Hop star???
:rofl: You keep making excuses for the Detroits and Fergusons of the world.

There are FAR TOO MANY Black people that allow themselves to live in a shit storm of ignorance and violence. They live in their neighborhoods, and they simply don't give a sh!t. They kill each other and, like your mother, proclaim everyone is a good person. Dumb azzes. :lol:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Your lack of education is astounding. You didn't even read/comprehend my post. It was SARCASM!

And your question, is ridiculous. Your "faggot" Mike Brown was an "aspiring" rapper. There are many many blacks trying to get out of the ghetto through music (and that's not a bad thing.)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:

There are FAR TOO MANY Black people that allow themselves to live in a shit storm of ignorance and violence. They live in their neighborhoods, and they simply don't give a sh!t. They kill each other and, like your mother, proclaim everyone is a good person. Dumb azzes. :lol:
What's worse is that there are so many without running water that shit in buckets and piss on puppy pads in their homes. I've seen it first hand. It's disgusting but also troubling that humans in the 21st century would live like that. The white trash would at least have an outhouse.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Ibanez wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

What's worse is that there are so many without running water that shit in buckets and piss on puppy pads in their homes. I've seen it first hand. It's disgusting but also troubling that humans in the 21st century would live like that. The white trash would at least have an outhouse.
Idiots like to keep everything in house...its none of yo' bizness.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Idiots like to keep everything in house...its none of yo' bizness.
:lol: Yeah, that was the interesting part of appraising homes and surveying them for insurance companies. You see some weird, nasty stuff. I'd ask why there was foil on the windows in the back room and they'd tell me the window was broken. :ohno: No, it's not broken. It's retaining the heat to grow the weed that I smell. :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

mrklean wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

unless its a Black President. That's the repuke lie that was going around. Obama was elected because Black people. So, if we did not give a ****, how did he get elected?
No Kleak, as with your "convicted felons cant vote" myth, conservatives have not asserted that Obama won because of the black vote. Quite the opposite. Conservatives and liberals alike know that the white vote carried Obama into office both times.

What was alleged is that blacks showed up in record numbers because the candidate was black. And even with that record turnout, more whites voted for Obama in terms of total votes than did blacks.

So this is why the black community is irrelevant, Klean. They can't be bothered to show up at the polls, and even when they do they dont make a difference. Thats why the limousine liberals like Hillary no longer pander to blacks but are slobbering all over Hispanics. Hispanic is the new black, and every day that goes by they pull away from blacks as the biggest minority. We are about to add another 11 million to that pot, which will translate into 25 million over the next few years in LEGAL immigration alone.

Ask yourself..... Why hasnt Hillary come out with a major statement on Ferguson? (If she finally did in the last day or two that doesnt count because she was just criticized over it)
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

mrklean wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

To learn about the candidate for a presidential election, a person can watch TV. To learn about candidates in a local election, a person has to read the newspapers. Do you see a correlation here?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

So in 2014 you had the local democrat DA conduct an extensive investigation, empaneled a grand jury, and came to the conclusion that officer Darren Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, no charges should be brought against Warren,
and that the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ was a lie, and never happened.

In 2015 the Justice Dept conducted an extensive investigation, empaneled a grand jury, and came to the conclusion that officer Darren Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, no charges should be brought against Warren, and that the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ was a lie, and never happened.

Yet this year a new local black democrat DA opens up yet ANOTHER investigation :roll: and after 5 months concludes that officer Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, and no charges should be brought against Warren (well duh)..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 am So in 2014 you had the local democrat DA conduct an extensive investigation, empaneled a grand jury, and came to the conclusion that officer Darren Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, no charges should be brought against Warren,
and that the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ was a lie, and never happened.

In 2015 the Justice Dept conducted an extensive investigation, empaneled a grand jury, and came to the conclusion that officer Darren Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, no charges should be brought against Warren, and that the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ was a lie, and never happened.

Yet this year a new local black democrat DA opens up yet ANOTHER investigation :roll: and after 5 months concludes that officer Wilson’s shooting of Michael Brown was justified, and no charges should be brought against Warren (well duh)..
I'm lost, who is Warren?

Michael Brown was a thug, POS. I don't know how anyone can rally behind him. Or George Floyd. It's awful that Floyd was murdered the way he was but he was no saint. He shouldn't be martyred for dying. He wasn't a person we should be holding up as an example. I'm sure that woman he assaulted while she was pregnant is pretty happy he's 6' under.