We don’t have a strategy

Political discussions
ChickenMan
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Delaware

We don’t have a strategy

Post by ChickenMan »

As ISIS militants were bragging about their latest mass execution, President Obama admitted that he has no plan for combatting the bloodthirsty terrorists.

“We don’t have a strategy yet,” Obama said in a Thursday news conference.

The startling — and troubling — admission came hours after videos surfaced showing the militants marching at least 150 Syrian soldiers through the desert — stripped to their underwear and barefoot. The troops were then executed, their bullet-riddled and slashed bodies arranged in a crescent moon that stretched across the desert

but no worries.. the Fearless Leader's golf game is coming along quite nicely...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.1920527

"the closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program"... Ronald Reagan
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Re: We don’t have a strategy

Post by andy7171 »

If this is the case, why fucking say anything? He's getting some really shitty advice!
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

If only ineptitude were an impeachable offense.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

andy7171 wrote:If this is the case, why fucking say anything? He's getting some really shitty advice!
No shit. Why not say, "We are still gathering intelligence". "We are working on a plan as we speak", "We are working this through the necessary channels", .... Something. Geesh. :facepalm:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Ivytalk wrote:If only ineptitude were an impeachable offense.
Sweet Jeezus
If so we'd be 0H FER our last 2 and nobody coming up to bat in the 9th... :shock:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Post by travelinman67 »

Chizzang wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:If only ineptitude were an impeachable offense.
Sweet Jeezus
If so we'd be 0H FER our last 2 and nobody coming up to bat in the 9th... :shock:
Jackoff

Apologist

Troll
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

ChickenMan wrote: As ISIS militants were bragging about their latest mass execution, President Obama admitted that he has no plan for combatting the bloodthirsty terrorists.

That's not true. Our strategy is to destabilize the region...and sell arms to everyone involved. It is working. :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Cluck U wrote:
That's not true. Our strategy is to destabilize the region...and sell arms to everyone involved. It is working. :nod:

You always cheer me up... that ^ sounds like something I would say up there
(BTW: I totally agree with you) but I do think we also have some leadership issues right now too

to be a little under stated
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

(BTW: I totally agree with you) but I do think we also have some leadership issues right now too

:nod:

On both counts.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

and both of you need to get a room with spankis and hug/suck/fvck it out
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

A year ago, Barry says at a presser that we need a strategy to deal with these Mideast terror groups and need to work with our allies in the region.:blah: :blah: :blah:

Now, a year later when these muslin whack jobs at ISIS are starting to lop off heads in earnest, he admits at another presser that we don't yet have one.

And he doesn't seem to care. But that's the job of a Commander in Chief. To command. To huddle with your advisors, SecDef, the Joint Chiefs, even Cluck, and plan something.

Narcissistic asshole. Maybe he should be banished to the sand trap approaching the fourth green at Augusta National.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This argument with his own administration is alarming on three levels.

The first has to do with simple competence.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Question: why aren't we bombing the fuck out of them with drones?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ivytalk wrote:A year ago, Barry says at a presser that we need a strategy to deal with these Mideast terror groups and need to work with our allies in the region.:blah: :blah: :blah:

Now, a year later when these muslin whack jobs at ISIS are starting to lop off heads in earnest, he admits at another presser that we don't yet have one.

And he doesn't seem to care. But that's the job of a Commander in Chief. To command. To huddle with your advisors, SecDef, the Joint Chiefs, even Cluck, and plan something.

Narcissistic asshole. Maybe he should be banished to the sand trap approaching the fourth green at Augusta National.
The only place he'd be able to "huddle" would be the golf course, since that's where he spends 90% of his time.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:A year ago, Barry says at a presser that we need a strategy to deal with these Mideast terror groups and need to work with our allies in the region.:blah: :blah: :blah:

The only place he'd be able to "huddle" would be the golf course, since that's where he spends 90% of his time.
Ha!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Ha!
I know, hilarious, right? :roll:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
Ha!
I know, hilarious, right? :roll:
Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me! I was just laughing at the hilarious originality of your joke! :clap:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

C'mon, CID...if it were up to me I'd blow the crap out of every enemy we could find. I just don't like blowing up every enemy we can make up.

You are an intelligent guy...but you seem to have a blind spot. In no way shape or from do 99.9999999999999999% of Afghans, Libyans, Iraqis, Syrians, or people from any other country, want to kill Americans. That is simply a fact.

We have violent thugs in Chicago, Detroit, Wilmington, DE, etc., ...and none of them give a sh!t about somebody in Iraq, Syria, or any other country in the world. Why would they? So why would armed goons in Iraq give a crap about Iowa? :suspicious:

However, WE, as in our government, want everyday Americans to think that the rampaging, invading hordes of bad people are smashing down the gate just itching to have a chance to rape our women and kill our gays.

As if ever day life isn't busy for most folks, so they line up to commit suicide to kill Americans. :dunce:

Face it, we create drama in order to distract Americans from what is really going on. We are trying to control resources...at just about any cost. Killing people? No problem. If we don't do it ourselves, officially, we'll pay a third party...usually some of our well connected, ex-service members - now private contractor "security" folks, or some of the same type of folks form one of our allies).

We are not about freedom, we are not about values...except in the limited context of our needs (and by, "our," I mean those who ring up profits for our business folks). There is NO WAY anyone can justify supporting the regimes in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia (and one can add a dozen or so other countires), while criticizing Putnin, Assad, and Gwadufus. No way.

That's not necessarily a bad thing...we live a pretty cushy life in the West. But let's call a spade a spade instead of bullshytting our way into and out of problems that we ultimately create or exploit regularly. :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

The icing is that he stated he has no strategy while wearing this:

Reminding me more and more of this guy every day:

Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

WTF does Mr. Rodgers have to do with not having a plan for the raging Muslin hoards in the desert on the other side of the world? :suspicious:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Cluck U wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
C'mon, CID...if it were up to me I'd blow the crap out of every enemy we could find. I just don't like blowing up every enemy we can make up.

You are an intelligent guy...but you seem to have a blind spot. In no way shape or from do 99.9999999999999999% of Afghans, Libyans, Iraqis, Syrians, or people from any other country, want to kill Americans. That is simply a fact.

We have violent thugs in Chicago, Detroit, Wilmington, DE, etc., ...and none of them give a sh!t about somebody in Iraq, Syria, or any other country in the world. Why would they? So why would armed goons in Iraq give a crap about Iowa? :suspicious:

However, WE, as in our government, want everyday Americans to think that the rampaging, invading hordes of bad people are smashing down the gate just itching to have a chance to rape our women and kill our gays.

As if ever day life isn't busy for most folks, so they line up to commit suicide to kill Americans. :dunce:

Face it, we create drama in order to distract Americans from what is really going on. We are trying to control resources...at just about any cost. Killing people? No problem. If we don't do it ourselves, officially, we'll pay a third party...usually some of our well connected, ex-service members - now private contractor "security" folks, or some of the same type of folks form one of our allies).

We are not about freedom, we are not about values...except in the limited context of our needs (and by, "our," I mean those who ring up profits for our business folks). There is NO WAY anyone can justify supporting the regimes in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia (and one can add a dozen or so other countires), while criticizing Putnin, Assad, and Gwadufus. No way.

That's not necessarily a bad thing...we live a pretty cushy life in the West. But let's call a spade a spade instead of bullshytting our way into and out of problems that we ultimately create or exploit regularly. :nod:
Did you interview them?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Cluck U wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

i have no idea what you are talking about

i just said you needed to get a room
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Uh oh, you did it now.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

That was a quick tap-out... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

ChickenMan wrote: As ISIS militants were bragging about their latest mass execution, President Obama admitted that he has no plan for combatting the bloodthirsty terrorists.

The startling — and troubling — admission came hours after videos surfaced showing the militants marching at least 150 Syrian soldiers through the desert — stripped to their underwear and barefoot. The troops were then executed, their bullet-riddled and slashed bodies arranged in a crescent moon that stretched across the desert

but no worries.. the Fearless Leader's golf game is coming along quite nicely...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.1920527
I don't see what's so great about having a strategy, whenever we do have a strategy it doesn't work, other than arms sales to whoever can move enough heroin to pay for them. :coffee:

I think that since doctors and lawyers can be drafted when needed, so should military aged dependents of congress people. They should be the first boots on the ground, let those making the profits take the risks.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky