Hillary Cunton screwed up. :nod:
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Re: Lois Lerner E-Mails

Post by travelinman67 »

Nice summary/overview of the White House>Lerner>FBI>DOJ collusion and the motivation which started it all...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ite-house/
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

travelinman67 wrote:Nice summary/overview of the White House>Lerner>FBI>DOJ collusion and the motivation which started it all...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ite-house/
he's gone full spandos on us....barking mad....everything is an inside job.. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

Judicial Watch gets the goods...

...IRS targeted "right leaning" organizations, AND THEIR DONORS for audits and punitive action...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... et-audits/
Lerner’s involvement and support for the new gift tax contradicts the IRS statement to the media at the time that audits were not part of a “broader effort looking at donations 501(c)(4)’s.”  In July 2011, the IRS retreated and soon-to-be Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller directed that “examination resources should not be expended on this issue” and that all audits of taxpayers “relating to the application of gift taxes” to 501(c)(4) organizations “should be closed.”
“These documents that we had to force out of the IRS prove that the agency used donor lists to audit supporters of organizations engaged in First Amendment-protected lawful political speech,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.  “And the snarky comments about the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the obsession with Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS show that the IRS was targeting critics of the Obama administration.  President Obama may want to continue to lie about his IRS scandal.  These documents tell the truth – his IRS hated conservatives and was willing to illegally tax and audit citizens to shut down opposition to Barack Obama’s policies and reelection.”
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:Judicial Watch gets the goods...

...IRS targeted "right leaning" organizations, AND THEIR DONORS for audits and punitive action...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... et-audits/
Lerner’s involvement and support for the new gift tax contradicts the IRS statement to the media at the time that audits were not part of a “broader effort looking at donations 501(c)(4)’s.”  In July 2011, the IRS retreated and soon-to-be Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller directed that “examination resources should not be expended on this issue” and that all audits of taxpayers “relating to the application of gift taxes” to 501(c)(4) organizations “should be closed.”
“These documents that we had to force out of the IRS prove that the agency used donor lists to audit supporters of organizations engaged in First Amendment-protected lawful political speech,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.  “And the snarky comments about the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the obsession with Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS show that the IRS was targeting critics of the Obama administration.  President Obama may want to continue to lie about his IRS scandal.  These documents tell the truth – his IRS hated conservatives and was willing to illegally tax and audit citizens to shut down opposition to Barack Obama’s policies and reelection.”
TRUMPspandos6.93, up at midnight and working hard! :rofl:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"Federal Judge Threatens To Hold IRS Commissioner, DOJ Lawyers in Contempt of Court over Lerner"
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... er-lerner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"IRS Used Instant Messaging System to Hide Internal Communications

The IRS used a “wholly separate” instant messaging system that automatically deleted office communications, according to documentation released by the House Oversight Committee on Monday. The system appears to have been purposefully used by agency officials responsible for the targeting of conservative non-profits, in order to evade public scrutiny.

The system, known as “Office Communication Server” or OCS was used by IRS officials, including many in the Exempt Organizations (EO) Unit, which was headed by Lois Lerner.

As the Oversight Committee report states, the instant messaging system did not archive any communications, so it is not possible to know what employees of the EO unit discussed on it.
However, in an email uncovered by the Committee Lerner warns her colleagues about evading Congressional oversight:

“I was cautioning folks about email and how we have had several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails – so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails.”

Lerner then asks whether OCS is automatically archived. When informed it was not, Lerner responded “Perfect.”

While it is possible to set the instant messaging system to automatically archive messages, the IRS chose not to do so, according to one employee interviewed by the Committee. The fact that the agency chose not to archive messages raises questions about the true purpose of OCS and what discussions took place.

Needless to say, the apparent use of OCS to evade Congressional oversight once again shows that the IRS does not want the American people to learn the truth about the Lois Lerner targeting scandal."
http://www.atr.org/irs-used-instant-mes ... unications" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rogue, crooked organization that ought to be disbanded.. :ohno:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

BDKJMU wrote:"IRS Used Instant Messaging System to Hide Internal Communications

The IRS used a “wholly separate” instant messaging system that automatically deleted office communications, according to documentation released by the House Oversight Committee on Monday. The system appears to have been purposefully used by agency officials responsible for the targeting of conservative non-profits, in order to evade public scrutiny.

The system, known as “Office Communication Server” or OCS was used by IRS officials, including many in the Exempt Organizations (EO) Unit, which was headed by Lois Lerner.

As the Oversight Committee report states, the instant messaging system did not archive any communications, so it is not possible to know what employees of the EO unit discussed on it.
However, in an email uncovered by the Committee Lerner warns her colleagues about evading Congressional oversight:

“I was cautioning folks about email and how we have had several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails – so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails.”

Lerner then asks whether OCS is automatically archived. When informed it was not, Lerner responded “Perfect.”

While it is possible to set the instant messaging system to automatically archive messages, the IRS chose not to do so, according to one employee interviewed by the Committee. The fact that the agency chose not to archive messages raises questions about the true purpose of OCS and what discussions took place.

Needless to say, the apparent use of OCS to evade Congressional oversight once again shows that the IRS does not want the American people to learn the truth about the Lois Lerner targeting scandal."
http://www.atr.org/irs-used-instant-mes ... unications" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rogue, crooked organization that ought to be disbanded.. :ohno:
Where in the hell is DOJ?

The most corrupt administration in our Nation's history.

:ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

They can feel the net enclosing them as we speak! :lol:
Last edited by kalm on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:They can feel the net enclosing them as week speak! :lol:
What's a "week speak"? :kisswink:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote:
kalm wrote:They can feel the net enclosing them as we speak! :lol:
What's a "we speak"? :kisswink:
I have no clue what you're talking about.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: What's a "we speak"? :kisswink:
I have no clue what you're talking about.
lol

win
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

Lerner instructed Cincinnati office to take cover-up action to delay congressional complaints...

Washington Times via Fox News...
Lerner emails show IRS tried to cover up targeting of conservative groups

Published July 29, 2015

The IRS sent an inquiry letter to a nonprofit group in order to buy time by preventing the group from complaining to Congress about their treatment by the agency, according to newly released Lois Lerner emails.The emails, obtained by watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that Lerner and her colleagues were aware of a mounting congressional pressure and sought to hold up one of the organizations from complaining by sending a letter of inquiry, The Washington Times reported Wednesday.
In an exchange dated Nov. 3, 2011 between Lerner and Cindy Thomas, a program manager in the Cincinnati office handling the cases, the IRS admitted they had hundreds of cases stacking up and waiting action, The Times reported.
“Just today, I instructed one of my managers to get an additional information letter out to one of these organizations — if nothing else to buy time so he didn’t contact his Congressional Office,” Thomas wrote to Lerner.
Thomas said she was concerned a judge would get involved and order to move the applications more quickly, the Times reported.“This material shows that the IRS‘ cover-up began years ago,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said.
“We now have smoking-gun proof that top officials in the Obama IRS unlawfully harassed taxpayers just to keep them from complaining to Congress about IRS‘ targeting and abuse. No wonder the Obama IRS has had such little interest in preserving or finding Lois Lerner’s emails,” Fitton said.
:ohno:

The most corrupt administration in our Nation's history.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

I really would like to see her prosecuted. There is a certain amount of above the law arrogance among executive branch appointees - it happens with ANY administration. Throwing a couple in jail will send a very useful message moving forward

at this point they might be getting enough evidence in spite of her taking the 5th

btw why would you take the 5th if you havent broken the law? (thats a rhetorical question)
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

CID1990 wrote:I really would like to see her prosecuted. There is a certain amount of above the law arrogance among executive branch appointees - it happens with ANY administration. Throwing a couple in jail will send a very useful message moving forward

at this point they might be getting enough evidence in spite of her taking the 5th

btw why would you take the 5th if you havent broken the law? (thats a rhetorical question)
Koskinen is in a Judges' sights for contempt, refusal to produce information when ordered. Have a gut feeling he'll get it first. The IG has covered up for Lerner, and the FBI and DOJ are complicit, so I doubt we'll see Lerner prosecuted until after the Donks leave the WH.
There are a number of Executive Branch appointees being shielded by the Obama DOJ...

Holder, Salazar, Clinton. Jackson, to name a few.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

travelinman67 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:I really would like to see her prosecuted. There is a certain amount of above the law arrogance among executive branch appointees - it happens with ANY administration. Throwing a couple in jail will send a very useful message moving forward

Koskinen is in a Judges' sights for contempt, refusal to produce information when ordered. Have a gut feeling he'll get it first. The IG has covered up for Lerner, and the FBI and DOJ are complicit, so I doubt we'll see Lerner prosecuted until after the Donks leave the WH.
There are a number of Executive Branch appointees being shielded by the Obama DOJ...

Koskinen isnt the real bad guy in this case - it is just his misfortune to have a weaselly smirking face with an accompanying smartass attitude that characterizes 75% of senior executive leadership in the federal bureaucracy

i actually expect his resignation soon - stonewalling on the part of a very unpopular agency on both sides is not playing well
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:

Koskinen isnt the real bad guy in this case - it is just his misfortune to have a weaselly smirking face with an accompanying smartass attitude that characterizes 75% of senior executive leadership in the federal bureaucracy

i actually expect his resignation soon - stonewalling on the part of a very unpopular agency on both sides is not playing well

Its been an interesting shift in the way the world works...
Emails / text / cell phone connection records /

These things are game changers
we have a chance as a society to get things a lot cleaner due to our new access to peoples communications

:nod:

there's good and bad that comes with it...
but in cases such as this the good news - is good news - criminals get nailed
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

we have a chance as a society to get things a lot cleaner due to our new access to peoples communications

one thing i have noticed (in numerous venues and experiences) that there are LOADS of supposedly highly intelligent people - very savvy people - who have been living in the information age for 20-25 years now

but for some reason these same people are firmly ensconced in the 1970s where they still seem to think that if theres no paper and no tape, theres no crime

some of these "smart" people are also referred to as leaders of the free world

that gives me pause
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

one thing i have noticed (in numerous venues and experiences) that there are LOADS of supposedly highly intelligent people - very savvy people - who have been living in the information age for 20-25 years now

but for some reason these same people are firmly ensconced in the 1970s where they still seem to think that if theres no paper and no tape, theres no crime

some of these "smart" people are also referred to as leaders of the free world

that gives me pause
As ^ evidence of their state of complete denial
The disconnect is so ingrained - no paper no crime - they can't help their true nature

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

So the final IRS targeting case comes to a close with an apology and its a doozy:

http://m.govexec.com/oversight/2018/02/ ... c_today_nl

"Some applications for tax-exempt status were being sent to a special office in Washington for review of whether the applicants’ policy positions conflicted with those of the Obama administration.”

Meanwhile, Lois Lerner is working on her tan or polishing her knife collection or whatever agenda driven federal corruptocrats do when they get a senior executive service retirement with bennies

In a just world people like her are eaten by wild dogs or die of leprosy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk