UW clinic to offer second trimester abortions!!!

Political discussions
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Re: UW clinic to offer second trimester abortions!!!

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote: Blow me. Get off this thread.
Just another hateful Monday. :(
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Calling Tman a pr1ck in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

I like how he dismisses the early feminist movement by saying it was 160 years ago, but likes to slam religion for the Spanish Inquision.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

D1B wrote: Silence......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

andy7171 wrote:Calling Tman a pr1ck in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

I like how he dismisses the early feminist movement by saying it was 160 years ago, but likes to slam religion for the Spanish Inquision.
Oooooooh :shock: I see now, you're finally reading all the posts. Next time do this first before spouting off. :ugeek:

Past and present St. Francis. Your cult is and always was stupid and dangerous. A tool by which the powerful control weaklings.
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: Blow me. Get off this thread.
Just another hateful Monday. :(
I see you're taking my advice and keeping it short and to the point. Nice job?

Hey, this mentoring thing is kinda cool! :P
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: Just another hateful Monday. :(
I see you're taking my advice and keeping it short and to the point. Nice job?

I couldn't agree more...

You've given up attempting to debate your soundbite beliefs with those who exponentially outwit you.

Thatta boy!
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: I see you're taking my advice and keeping it short and to the point. Nice job?

I couldn't agree more...

You've given up attempting to debate your soundbite beliefs with those who exponentially outwit you.

Thatta boy!
Oh, my, a grade school "reversal"!! :lol: "I'm not stupid, YOU are!" :lol: :lol:

Tman, you've been thoroughly thrashed on this thread. You cowardly avoid anything that requires thought. Perhaps you'd be better served sticking to paranoid ramblings about the Red Scare, or something. :lol:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

D1B wrote:
andy7171 wrote:Calling Tman a pr1ck in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

Oooooooh :shock: I see now, you're finally reading all the posts. Next time do this first before spouting off. :ugeek:

Past and present St. Francis. Your cult is and always was stupid and dangerous. A tool by which the powerful control weaklings.
ROAR!!!

I was waiting for you to stop the babyish name calling and address the topic, Siena. I read the pages, most have which I read back on AGS in October, and August, and May ....
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: I couldn't agree more...

Thatta boy!
Oh, my, a grade school "reversal"!! :lol: "I'm not stupid, YOU are!" :lol: :lol:

Tman, you've been thoroughly thrashed on this thread. You cowardly avoid anything that requires thought. Perhaps you'd be better served sticking to paranoid ramblings about the Red Scare, or something. :lol:
And the "Save Face" panic response... :roll:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

andy7171 wrote:
D1B wrote: Oooooooh :shock: I see now, you're finally reading all the posts. Next time do this first before spouting off. :ugeek:

ROAR!!!

I was waiting for you to stop the babyish name calling and address the topic, Siena. I read the pages, most have which I read back on AGS in October, and August, and May ....
Of which year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You fukcers love me! :ugeek:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
andy7171 wrote: ROAR!!!

Of which year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "Denial" phase... :roll:
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

Uh, oh, andy...I think we pushed him too far. He's stopped listening...

D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: Of which year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denial of what, Fat Ass? It was a humorous reminder that I've been posting the same bold truth for years on AGS. Made quite a name for myself there, unlike you.

I took you under my wing there and showed you how it's done. Now look at you. Pathetic, just pathetic. :|

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: Of which year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, right here, and always will be Tman. :P

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: The "Denial" phase... :roll:
Denial of what, Fat Ass? It was a humorous reminder that I've been posting the same bold truth for years on AGS. Made quite a name for myself there, unlike you.

I took you under my wing there and showed you how it's done. Now look at you. Pathetic, just pathetic. :|
...keeps going... :roll:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: Denial of what, Fat Ass? It was a humorous reminder that I've been posting the same bold truth for years on AGS. Made quite a name for myself there, unlike you.

...keeps going... :roll:
...as do you.

You know Tman, a man of wisdom once said "You walk around with a hammer all the time, everything starts to look like a nail." :ugeek:

Put your hammer down, relax and enjoy life. :P

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: ...keeps going... :roll:
...as do you.

You know Tman, a man of wisdom once said "You walk around with a hammer all the time, everything starts to look like a nail." :ugeek:

...progresses to the "Bargaining" phase... :roll:

(...I guess we can consider the "Anger" phase inclusive in various rants and name-calling...)

But, before you progress to the "Depression" phase...remember, self-medicating, while an admitted accelerant of depression, generally prolongs the process...
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: ...as do you.

...progresses to the "Bargaining" phase... :roll:

(...I guess we can consider the "Anger" phase inclusive in various rants and name-calling...)

But, before you progress to the "Depression" phase...remember, self-medicating, while an admitted accelerant of depression, generally prolongs the process...
Actually it was simply of a polite way of calling you a violent, blowhard, message board thug. I take my mentoring very seriously and you are a wayward charge. I'll make you better, just stay engaged. :P

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: ...progresses to the "Bargaining" phase... :roll:

Actually it was simply of a polite way of calling you a violent, blowhard, message board thug. I take my mentoring very seriously and you are a wayward charge. I'll make you better, just stay engaged. :P
...that definitely counts towards the "Anger" phase...

...keep going...let it all out... :roll:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote: Actually it was simply of a polite way of calling you a violent, blowhard, message board thug. I take my mentoring very seriously and you are a wayward charge. I'll make you better, just stay engaged. :P
...that definitely counts towards the "Anger" phase...

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross would be proud of you, but I don't recall anything bout a "sympathy" phase. I know it's tough big guy, but you can be better! :P

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote: ...that definitely counts towards the "Anger" phase...

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross would be proud of you, but I don't recall anything bout a "sympathy" phase. I know it's tough big guy, but you can be better! :P
Didja have to call your wife to figger this one out... :o

Incorporation of "faux" sympathy is merely an extension of the Denial phase.

I think you left off at the "Bargaining" phase...

...try "enlist brother to lecture, disrupt process, divert attention, problem will go away..."

:roll:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote:

...try "enlist brother to lecture, disrupt process, divert attention, problem will go away..."

I now have you tripping all over yourself, again. :lol: :lol: :lol: "Faux Sympathy" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote:

BTW, seriously, are you OK? Curious if you've read "Death and Dying" lately, for a reason. I hope you're OK and if you need help, I'm here for you. :P

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

T-man: )(*)_*)*_)*_)*(_)+*(_(*^*&%(%&$()&)(&)^*%^(*^*( x 100

D1B: *)*(_)*))+

T-man: &)(_)(&*%&^##+(_+)*)+*_)(^&(*&)(&)(&* x 110

D1B: &*(

T-man: ()^&(*&(*&_))*^#^%# x 100

D1B: *)*_

:) LOVE YOU BOTH!
:thumb:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

dbackjon wrote:T-man: )(*)_*)*_)*_)*(_)+*(_(*^*&%(%&$()&)(&)^*%^(*^*( x 100

D1B: *)*(_)*))+

T-man: &)(_)(&*%&^##+(_+)*)+*_)(^&(*&)(&)(&* x 110

D1B: &*(

T-man: ()^&(*&(*&_))*^#^%# x 100

D1B: *)*_

:) LOVE YOU BOTH!
Ah, so Tman is recruiting his friends to facilitate an honorable exit for him.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008