Political discussions
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:54 pm
Bobcat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:21 am They failed at that to, just like the last 4 years. You know they wont stop trying to kill him. Makes me like Trump even more
Maybe these guys are all they have the budget for, hard to believe they paid the going rate for either of these guys. :ohno:

....how much do you think they paid these guys, Bob?
Money is no object when the democrats spend, its your money after all. They probably hired 7-10 of these guys they will stop at nothing to kill the man that OWNS them
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Wait for it.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Its wild you defend media outlets interfering with a presidential election. The media lies to the American people, edits stories, to alter perception.

They need to be in prison
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Not democrats
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:36 pm

Maybe these guys are all they have the budget for, hard to believe they paid the going rate for either of these guys. :ohno:

Money is no object when the democrats spend, its your money after all. They probably hired 7-10 of these guys they will stop at nothing to kill the man that OWNS them
Maybe they got a bulk discount?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:51 am
dal4018 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:46 am

What did they gain from lying about Donald Chump he can't deal with the truth!!!!!
telling the truth is why they want Trump dead.... :lol:
The truth about what
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:21 am They failed at that to, just like the last 4 years. You know they wont stop trying to kill him. Makes me like Trump even more

What does he know that ppl are trying to kill Donald Chump
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caught red handed! :lol:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Looks more like a bajillion.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It’s all everyone else’s fault Wahhhhh! :lol:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Don’t stop him. He’s on a roll!

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:30 am Don’t stop him. He’s on a roll!

He's going to get the whole Democratic Party assassinated!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:50 am

Nooooo

Conservatives don’t want to assassinate anyone, they would just string up another K puppet
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:39 am
Nooooo

Conservatives don’t want to assassinate anyone, they would just string up another K puppet
I was mocking the hysterical MAQA yahoo snowflakes who claimed that saying doneOLD was a threat to democracy was the cause of the attempts on his life.

doneOLD has let the air out of that argument by using the statement on Democrats. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. :D

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:21 am It’s all everyone else’s fault Wahhhhh! :lol:

Sure, Trump is a crybaby, but once again this is another thing that pushes people into voting for Trump. The story should be about how Trump was too scared to sit down with 60 minutes and do a serious interview - that was clearly cowardly on his part. Instead, though, 60 Minutes for some reason decided to do editing on Harris's response to a question, or at least let her try out two different answers to it, and somehow made the flub of letting both responses get out there without any context or explanation. So unshockingly, and not without merit though, MAGA is running with this now as just more proof that mainstream media is not being truthful and is supporting Harris and trying to defeat Trump. I know the Harris campaign, realizing the own-goal aspect of this, has tried to distance themselves from CBS by saying they don't control production decisions by television networks, but clearly they knew they had two takes at this question and that two versions were out there.

One of the biggest reasons for the rise of the MAGA's, coming out of the Tea Party whackos before it, was that folks started to not trust the elites and institutions in this country because they felt those groups didn't care about the common folk, other than at election time and when votes were necessary. That's classic populism. Giving them an example of one of those institutions seemingly stacking the deck for the preferred candidate, less than 4 weeks before the election, is not a good look and now does nothing to improve Harris's chances of stopping a second Trump Presidency. If Dems and mainstream media are cringing during a second inaugural address by Trump in January, they can look back on this 60 Minutes flub as just one more reason why that happened. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:42 am
kalm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:21 am It’s all everyone else’s fault Wahhhhh! :lol:

Sure, Trump is a crybaby, but once again this is another thing that pushes people into voting for Trump. The story should be about how Trump was too scared to sit down with 60 minutes and do a serious interview - that was clearly cowardly on his part. Instead, though, 60 Minutes for some reason decided to do editing on Harris's response to a question, or at least let her try out two different answers to it, and somehow made the flub of letting both responses get out there without any context or explanation. So unshockingly, and not without merit though, MAGA is running with this now as just more proof that mainstream media is not being truthful and is supporting Harris and trying to defeat Trump. I know the Harris campaign, realizing the own-goal aspect of this, has tried to distance themselves from CBS by saying they don't control production decisions by television networks, but clearly they knew they had two takes at this question and that two versions were out there.

One of the biggest reasons for the rise of the MAGA's, coming out of the Tea Party whackos before it, was that folks started to not trust the elites and institutions in this country because they felt those groups didn't care about the common folk, other than at election time and when votes were necessary. That's classic populism. Giving them an example of one of those institutions seemingly stacking the deck for the preferred candidate, less than 4 weeks before the election, is not a good look and now does nothing to improve Harris's chances of stopping a second Trump Presidency. If Dems and mainstream media are cringing during a second inaugural address by Trump in January, they can look back on this 60 Minutes flub as just one more reason why that happened. :coffee:
:nod:

Both sides are their own worst enemies.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

When?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Who will the left hate after Trump is murdered?

Whats really funny is if they would have just reelected him he would be out of their lives in 2 months. They prolonged that 4 years, possibly if he doesnt get elected this time, they will worry about it again for 4 more years, then if he runs and wins 4 years after that.

Thats super funny to me that mentally ill people would let a guy take over their lives for 16 plus years after they suckled at his tit before when he was a democrat. Unstable to say the least. He OWNS you guys
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:32 pm
Good. Keep the pressure on CBS and the rest of the FAKE NEWS MSM.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:12 pm Who will the left hate after Trump is murdered?

Whats really funny is if they would have just reelected him he would be out of their lives in 2 months. They prolonged that 4 years, possibly if he doesnt get elected this time, they will worry about it again for 4 more years, then if he runs and wins 4 years after that.

Thats super funny to me that mentally ill people would let a guy take over their lives for 16 plus years after they suckled at his tit before when he was a democrat. Unstable to say the least. He OWNS you guys
Oh that's easy to answer. Their neighbors. They already stand on a fake mantle of high morals, so it's no big deal to judge everyone how they see fit.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: doneOLD vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleDingleberry wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:49 pm
BobsKKKat wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:12 pm Who will the left hate after Trump is murdered?

Oh that's easy to answer. Their neighbors. They already stand on a fake mantle of high morals, so it's no big deal to judge everyone how they see fit.
They're slackers when it comes to standing "on a fake mantle of high morals" judging everyone how they see fit compared to evangelical Christians who support doneOLD. :coffee:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:42 am

So we’re now blaming the Dems for Trump chickening out of an CBS interview and his reaction to unfair treatment?

How many people are actually pushed toward voting Trump from this display of victimhood?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Half the country because they realize the media is against them. All they do is lie about the right and protect the left with mind numbing propaganda 24/7/365

They lost half their audience because they wanted to promote an agenda instead of reporting news and letting people decide for themselves