Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:43 am Not me. I voted for Biden and am really embarrassed I did that. I can admit when I was wrong and will be voting for Trump if he isn't killed by the left before November
Sure. :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:42 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:27 am

Really ?

That task now falls to the American people. We urge voters to see the dangers of a second Biden term clearly and to reject it. The stakes and significance of the presidency demand a person who has essential qualities and values to earn our trust, and on each one, Joseph Biden fails.
MORAL FITNESS MATTERS
PRINCIPLED LEADERSHIP MATTERS
CHARACTER MATTERS
A PRESIDENT’S WORDS MATTER
THE RULE OF LAW MATTERS

(And yes, ‘88, this can apply to both red and blue MAGA. )
Yep The Biden administration told us Joey was just fine until they took his Depends off and he crapped the bed on National TV
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I’m guessing tweets like these are a badge of honor for MAGA?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Leftist Lunatics React to Trump's Assassination Attempt with Hatred and Venom

JUL 17, 2024

In the wake of the attempted assassination of President Donald Trump on Saturday, one would expect a nation to come together in condemnation of such a heinous act. Instead, many Democrats and their allies in Hollywood have responded with absurd and divisive rhetoric, revealing a disturbing lack of unity against violence and terrorism.

This event should have been a rallying point for Americans of all political stripes to stand together against assassination attempts and political violence. However, the reaction from some on the left, heavily influenced by ant-Trump brainwashing and clearly in the advanced stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome (“TDS”) has been nothing short of disgraceful and vile. TDS causes liberals to come completely unglued, abandon all logic, and embarrass themselves in public settings.

https://thetruthaboutcancerofficial.sub ... irect=true
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:18 am Leftist Lunatics React to Trump's Assassination Attempt with Hatred and Venom

JUL 17, 2024

In the wake of the attempted assassination of President Donald Trump on Saturday, one would expect a nation to come together in condemnation of such a heinous act. Instead, many Democrats and their allies in Hollywood have responded with absurd and divisive rhetoric, revealing a disturbing lack of unity against violence and terrorism.

This event should have been a rallying point for Americans of all political stripes to stand together against assassination attempts and political violence. However, the reaction from some on the left, heavily influenced by ant-Trump brainwashing and clearly in the advanced stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome (“TDS”) has been nothing short of disgraceful and vile. TDS causes liberals to come completely unglued, abandon all logic, and embarrass themselves in public settings.

On a side note, are the Bollingers ...

Inside one network cashing in on vaccine disinformation
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:18 am Leftist Lunatics React to Trump's Assassination Attempt with Hatred and Venom

JUL 17, 2024

Agree that we need to greatly reduce divisiveness but as ‘88 suggests, that’s a two way street. All you have to do is watch speeches coming out of the convention or the support of J6.

Disgraceful and vile is bi-partisan.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Trump was being attacked before he was elected the first time. It been 9 years of media outlet relentless hammering. One person made 5 or 6 statements in defense of himself and you 2 are acting like this balances things out! Several hundred people everyday multiple comments a day from our servants in congress focused on one person. If only there was a term for that
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:28 am Trump was being attacked before he was elected the first time. It been 9 years of media outlet relentless hammering. One person made 5 or 6 statements in defense of himself and you 2 are acting like this balances things out! Several hundred people everyday multiple comments a day from our servants in congress focused on one person. If only there was a term for that
bDS? :lol:
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:27 pm You have to have the most industrial of fainting couches in your home.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:25 am

JUL 17, 2024

Will take some time to cool the house after the thermostat is turned down
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:33 am
Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:28 am Trump was being attacked before he was elected the first time. It been 9 years of media outlet relentless hammering. One person made 5 or 6 statements in defense of himself and you 2 are acting like this balances things out! Several hundred people everyday multiple comments a day from our servants in congress focused on one person. If only there was a term for that
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:27 pm You have to have the most industrial of fainting couches in your home.
The word you were looking for is bullying
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Man, for a guy who voted for Biden in 2020 your defense of Trump is breathtaking. :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:31 pm
Man, for a guy who voted for Biden in 2020 your defense of Trump is breathtaking. :lol:
Some can admit they were wrong

Joey Rotten has really stunk it up big time
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Its appalling what they are doing to the man. I have already admitted I was wrong and won't let it happen again.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:22 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:33 am
The word you were looking for is bullying
The irony of a trump supporter complaining about bullying :lmao:

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:40 pm

Yep, I was wrong, mom and dad always told me when your wrong admit it and let the cards fall. You take their power away with the truth
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:25 am

Will take some time to cool the house after the thermostat is turned down
Even longer since neither side is making an effort to turn the thermostat down.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

phpBB [video]

I am being forced to the side thats gonna shove that thermostat up your ass and like democrat senators love to say "punch you in the face"
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:09 pm
phpBB [video]

I am being forced to the side thats gonna shove that thermostat up your ass and like democrat senators love to say "punch you in the face"
Maybe it's a Montana thing and not a Democratic Senator thing? SG says it on a regular basis ...
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:15 pm You half wits know what to do. Punch yourself in your stupid face.
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:54 pm Holy shit. If you voted for that quarter wit Biden, punch yourself in your stupid face.

Astounding.
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:33 pm You know what to do if you supported this fraud. Self face punch away. Klam, you do two, just for good measure.
:coffee:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Yep, I was wrong, mom and dad always told me when your wrong admit it and let the cards fall. You take their power away with the truth
Good stuff

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.
Thomas Sowell
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:03 pm

21 times a day the truth was needed.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:20 pm
phpBB [video]

Maybe it's a Montana thing and not a Democratic Senator thing? SG says it on a regular basis ...
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:15 pm You half wits know what to do. Punch yourself in your stupid face.
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:54 pm Holy shit. If you voted for that quarter wit Biden, punch yourself in your stupid face.

Astounding.
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:33 pm You know what to do if you supported this fraud. Self face punch away. Klam, you do two, just for good measure.
I dont know much about Montana but there is a video montage on youtube of 10-12 loony senators, congressmen and left wing actors all saying they want to punch Trump in the face. Now I'm leaning towards playing by their rules.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

phpBB [video]

Astounding.
Biden supporters are known for being wussies. You punch yourself in the face, you might break a wrist. Never gonna happen.

Now Tester wanted to punch Trump in the face. Big difference.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:22 pm

Biden supporters are known for being wussies. You punch yourself in the face, you might break a wrist. Never gonna happen.

Now Tester wanted to punch Trump in the face. Big difference.
You're right. Tester would knock ol' bone spurs on his keester. :D

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

The violence arsonist has spoken again!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:52 pm The violence arsonist has spoken again!
Is something bothering you? You seem uptight and could ...