Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:08 pm

I’ve never read Max Boot. Did he owe 10’s of millions to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs too?

Will he be attending the DNC convention? Or perhaps named as Kamala’s pro bono campaign manager?
Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA. He was also lying to everyone who reads WaPo that there was Russia collusion and now, that Biden was fit to be President up until his debate.

His whole being was lies and deception and he used the WaPo as his vehicle. The two do not compare on their level of sleeziness. Boot and the majority of the Liberal press are far worse than Manafort.
Well Boot does appear to be sleazy so I won’t defend him. I will of course laugh at your attempt at comparing Boot and Manafort and different sides of media bias.

But please, keep defending Manafort because a former Republican turned liberal’s wife is sleazy or something.

:lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA. He was also lying to everyone who reads WaPo that there was Russia collusion and now, that Biden was fit to be President up until his debate.

His whole being was lies and deception and he used the WaPo as his vehicle. The two do not compare on their level of sleeziness. Boot and the majority of the Liberal press are far worse than Manafort.
Well Boot does appear to be sleazy so I won’t defend him. I will of course laugh at your attempt at comparing Boot and Manafort and different sides of media bias.

But please, keep defending Manafort because a former Republican turned liberal’s wife is sleazy or something.

Is that whataboutism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:15 pm
kalm wrote:

Is that whataboutism?

No. That only applies to liberals. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm

Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA. He was also lying to everyone who reads WaPo that there was Russia collusion and now, that Biden was fit to be President up until his debate.

Boot was worse because he had a platform in which he spread vitriol and conspiracy theories to untold thousands of people just like you. BlueAnon suckers. Then they repeat that vitriol and we get an assassination attempt. Not a good look.

That's far more dangerous than a guy who worked with the Podesta group and curried pro Russian favor with the likes of Hillary Clinton.

The main point you conveniently skipped over was me pointing out how the moralizing of everything Trump has already started and you've dutifully joined in spreading shit from writers just as bad as Boot.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA.
I thought FARA was bullshit and shouldn't be enforced?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA.
I thought FARA was bullshit and shouldn't be enforced?
Who said FARA was bullshit?

As to whether it should be enforced, I'm all for it. If you're advocating outside interests with our government officials, I want to know. We both know it was only really used to get at Trump via Manafort though. If it wasn't about Manafort, why did Tony Podesta get off scot free?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:27 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:03 pm

Boot was worse because he had a platform in which he spread vitriol and conspiracy theories to untold thousands of people just like you. BlueAnon suckers. Then they repeat that vitriol and we get an assassination attempt. Not a good look.

That's far more dangerous than a guy who worked with the Podesta group and curried pro Russian favor with the likes of Hillary Clinton.

The main point you conveniently skipped over was me pointing out how the moralizing of everything Trump has already started and you've dutifully joined in spreading shit from writers just as bad as Boot.
Stooping to name calling loses an argument.

Again…I’m not here to defend Boot. Some journalists are lazy, others hypocritical, still others intentionally untruthful. This of course includes those who inform you on Manafort, Clinton, Podesta, Russia, Ukraine, etc.

Manafort isn’t a journalist he’s a deal maker for oligarchs and convicted felon who was the pro-bono campaign manager of Trump’s campaign, and just attended the RNC convention.

Have you thought about trying but,but,butting BURISMA! on this? If Hunter and Joe committed crimes they should be prosecuted. I’ll even call them sleazy too.

See? This doesn’t have to be as hard you’re making it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:26 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:27 pm

Again…I’m not here to defend Boot. Some journalists are lazy, others hypocritical, still others intentionally untruthful. This of course includes those who inform you on Manafort, Clinton, Podesta, Russia, Ukraine, etc.

Manafort isn’t a journalist he’s a deal maker for oligarchs and convicted felon who was the pro-bono campaign manager of Trump’s campaign, and just attended the RNC convention.

Have you thought about trying but,but,butting BURISMA! on this? If Hunter and Joe committed crimes they should be prosecuted. I’ll even call them sleazy too.

You're deflecting. Trying to hide the fact you dutifully repeat lies. Russia collusion, Covington Catholic, Sucker and Losers...all because you believe your sources are actually telling you the truth.

I love how you never realize how wrong you are. It's always someone else's fault, or were all in this together when weren't not. You keep choosing to believe the narrative, not me.

So who is worse here? A guy who peddled proRussian influence with Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, or the lying media which inflame the uninformed so badly they are willing to try and assassinate a Presidential candidate? The same media that is now trying to moralize everything about Trump and you immediately jump in.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:51 am

You're deflecting. Trying to hide the fact you dutifully repeat lies. Russia collusion, Covington Catholic, Sucker and Losers...all because you believe your sources are actually telling you the truth.

I love how you never realize how wrong you are. It's always someone else's fault, or were all in this together when weren't not. You keep choosing to believe the narrative, not me.

So who is worse here? A guy who peddled proRussian influence with Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, or the lying media which inflame the uninformed so badly they are willing to try and assassinate a Presidential candidate? The same media that is now trying to moralize everything about Trump and you immediately jump in.
Let’s strip it down as you seem lost in your own thoughts and narratives.

Manafort is a sleaze and a convicted felon who managed Trump’s campaign and was pardoned by Trump for his crimes. You aren’t denying that and it has nothing to do with the media or me.

Yet here you are weirdly defending all of this.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:17 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:51 am

Manafort is a sleaze and a convicted felon who managed Trump’s campaign and was pardoned by Trump for his crimes. You aren’t denying that and it has nothing to do with the media or me.

Once again, this isn't so much about Manafort, as it is about you passing your version of moral relativism on anything Trump. That was my original statement.

You have already started parroting media that has been thoroughly discredited over the last 7 years and recently was responsible for an assassination attempt on Trump because you trust this same media to tell you the truth.

Remember the old "suckers and losers"? You bought that hook, line and sinker because the Atlantic wrote the article. It had to be true, and here you are now repeating talking points where you have no clue past superficial claims.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:47 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:17 am

Once again, this isn't so much about Manafort, as it is about you passing your version of moral relativism on anything Trump. That was my original statement.

You have already started parroting media that has been thoroughly discredited over the last 7 years and recently was responsible for an assassination attempt on Trump because you trust this same media to tell you the truth.

Remember the old "suckers and losers"? You bought that hook, line and sinker because the Atlantic wrote the article. It had to be true, and here you are now repeating talking points where you have no clue past superficial claims.
Start with I posted about Manafort to which you replied.

Then we can move on to the rest of your defense.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:04 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:47 am

Sure. Here's my quote:
:lol: And the moral "judgement" of all Trump begins. I've told you before, the FBI went all through his business before Mueller came up with his charges. Was in business with a Podesta brother. He's a sleaze, but he's a known DC sleaze.

Scare monger moralizing crap and you're already peddling it.
Hmm. Seemed to call you out on my first reply.

Pretty easy to spot a Klamala moralizing statement.

You seem to think Manafort is a "special sleaze". Much worse than the "good sleazes" the people you support work with.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Speaking of “trying to hide the fact you dutifully repeat lies” let’s talk about Stop the Steal, J6 was no big deal, trump’s handling of classified documents was no different than biden or obama’s (classic whataboutism) and on and on. People in glass houses …

You use “moralization” in an attempt to deflect attention from trump’s lack of basic morality.

We’re all human and deserve grace applies to kalm and my “moralizing” just as much as it does to trump’s immoral words and actions.

As far as trump’s attempted assassination goes, trump is just as responsible for creating the current climate of inflammatory rhetoric and division as anyone else including biden and the MSM. Apologizing for his part in creating the current climate is an important step toward toning it down and building unity. Can he admit his mistakes?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:10 am
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:04 am

Sure. Here's my quote:
:lol: And the moral "judgement" of all Trump begins. I've told you before, the FBI went all through his business before Mueller came up with his charges. Was in business with a Podesta brother. He's a sleaze, but he's a known DC sleaze.

Scare monger moralizing crap and you're already peddling it.

You seem to think Manafort is a "special sleaze". Much worse than the "good sleazes" the people you support work with.
So there’s some question regarding the morality of Manafort’s business dealings, crimes, and Trump’s pardon?

Do tell. :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:21 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:10 am

Sure. Here's my quote:

So there’s some question regarding the morality of Manafort’s business dealings, crimes, and Trump’s pardon?

Do tell. :rofl:
:lol: Now we have the "willfully ignorant" game being played by Klam. Klam takes the L instead of staying on topic.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:43 am
SeattleGriz wrote:

Speaking of “trying to hide the fact you dutifully repeat lies” let’s talk about Stop the Steal, J6 was no big deal, trump’s handling of classified documents was no different than biden or obama’s (classic whataboutism) and on and on. People in glass houses …

You use “moralization” in an attempt to deflect attention from trump’s lack of basic morality.

We’re all human and deserve grace applies to kalm and my “moralizing” just as much as it does to trump’s immoral words and actions.

As far as trump’s attempted assassination goes, trump is just as responsible for creating the current climate of inflammatory rhetoric and division as anyone else including biden and the MSM. Apologizing for his part in creating the current climate is an important step toward toning it down and building unity. Can he admit his mistakes?

That's quite the disgusting rhetoric you're peddling. You sound just like Klam. You keep pushing insane bullshit on your side and when the fruits of those efforts come home in an assassination attempt, you try to say we're all in this together. No, we are not. You support and fan unfounded bullshit and should be ashamed.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:02 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:43 am

That's quite the disgusting rhetoric you're peddling. You sound just like Klam. You keep pushing insane bullshit on your side and when the fruits of those efforts come home in an assassination attempt, you try to say we're all in this together. No, we are not. You support and fan unfounded bullshit and should be ashamed.
Yep saying Trump is just as responsible is complete amd utter horseshit. There’s only 1 side responsible for the timed lawfare, ‘Trump is Hitler’, Trump is a threat to democracy BS..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:02 am That's quite the disgusting rhetoric you're peddling. You sound just like Klam. You keep pushing insane bullshit on your side and when the fruits of those efforts come home in an assassination attempt, you try to say we're all in this together. No, we are not. You support and fan unfounded bullshit and should be ashamed.
Yep saying Trump is just as responsible is complete amd utter horseshit. There’s only 1 side responsible for the timed lawfare, ‘Trump is Hitler’, Trump is a threat to democracy BS..
Why are you criticizing jd vance?

The documents and election interference cases are not lawfare no matter how hard you try to lump them in with other cases.

trump’s words about prosecutors, judges, witnesses, clerks, etc. resulted in threats of violence against them. Where is your indignation about that? Why would anyone argue that his attenpts to subvert trials with intimidation were protected by the 1st Amendment but calling him a threat to democracy isn’t? Why don’t you hold your false god to the same standard?

He spouts inflammatory and veiled racist comments and his MAQA yahoo followers love it but no one gets to say anything bad about him? Two-faced, hypocritical double standard for a bunch of snowflakes who can’t take what they dish out.

Do you crybabies need a fainting couch, blankie and pacifier?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:29 am
BDKJMU wrote: Yep saying Trump is just as responsible is complete amd utter horseshit. There’s only 1 side responsible for the timed lawfare, ‘Trump is Hitler’, Trump is a threat to democracy BS..

The documents and election interference cases are not lawfare no matter how hard you try to lump them in with other cases.

trump’s words about prosecutors, judges, witnesses, clerks, etc. resulted in threats of violence against them. Where is your indignation about that? Why would anyone argue that his attenpts to subvert trials with intimidation were protected by the 1st Amendment but calling him a threat to democracy isn’t? Why don’t you hold your false god to the same standard?

He spouts inflammatory and veiled racist comments and his MAQA yahoo followers love it but no one gets to say anything bad about him? Two-faced, hypocritical double standard for a bunch of snowflakes who can’t take what they dish out.

The documents and J6 cases are both politically timed lawfare by an improperly appointed private citizen no matter how hard you try to claim they aren’t.

Trumps words about prosecutors, judges, witnesses were only against those who are taking part in that lawfare against him.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:

The documents and J6 cases are both politically timed lawfare by an improperly appointed private citizen no matter how hard you try to claim they aren’t.

Trumps words about prosecutors, judges, witnesses were only against those who are taking part in that lawfare against him.
Nice work dutifully repeating lies.

You are delusional if you think trump has played no part in fomenting division and creating our current climate.

Galatians 6:7

I think you and other MAQA yahoos expected everyone to rally around trump in a massive 9/11 like kumbaya moment and you’re outraged it didn’t happen. Taking an honest look in the mirror might help you understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using understand

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 am
BDKJMU wrote: The documents and J6 cases are both politically timed lawfare by an improperly appointed private citizen no matter how hard you try to claim they aren’t.

Nice work dutifully repeating lies.

You are delusional if you think trump has played no part in fomenting division and creating our current climate.

Galatians 6:7

I think you and other MAQA yahoos expected everyone to rally around trump in a massive 9/11 like kumbaya moment and you’re outraged it didn’t happen. Taking an honest look in the mirror might help you understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using understand
:nod:

Their splainin is similar to Trump spending around 30 seconds on unity followed by 90 minutes me, me, me. :lol:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Yep saying Trump is just as responsible is complete amd utter horseshit. There’s only 1 side responsible for the timed lawfare, ‘Trump is Hitler’, Trump is a threat to democracy BS..

:ohno: Holy shit. You just don't get it.

You've spent 6+ years spouting bullshit about Trump and his supporters that foments hatred, and now you are doubling down on stupid.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

You've spent 6+ years spouting bullshit about Trump and his supporters that foments hatred, and now you are doubling down on stupid.
What have I said that’s bullshit?

How is it different than what CH has said about biden? How does it not “foment hatred”?

It isn’t me that doesn’t get it.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:16 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

How is it different than what CH has said about biden? How does it not “foment hatred”?

This is the MAGA problem. UNI is a moderate conservative on economics, foreign policy, rule of law, most big issues.

Trump needs people like UNI to win. MAGA branding and purity tests for anyone who doesn’t swear complete allegiance is a huge problem come November.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:16 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Has everything I’ve said about Biden proven to be true?

Pretty close