I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Politically Motivated Flood Response

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:42 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:12 am
simple

His policies worked better for betterment of country and its the citizens
Bingo. Policies > personality.
What if they're both horrible on policy?

Project 2025, tariffs, dictator on day 1, getting rid of without replacing Obamacare, isolationism, etc. are all horrible.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:13 am

Project 2025, tariffs, dictator on day 1, getting rid of without replacing Obamacare, isolationism, etc. are all horrible.
Trump said dictator on day one means getting the border under control .... listen to what he says, not what you and the media want him to say
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:18 am

Trump said dictator on day one means getting the border under control .... listen to what he says, not what you and the media want him to say
He's a serial liar, why should I believe that it's only about the border and only for 1 day?

Nice attempt to distract attention from the other horrible ideas like Project 2025 and isolationism. They're not going away that easily.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:49 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:18 am

He's a serial liar, why should I believe that it's only about the border and only for 1 day?

Nice attempt to distract attention from the other horrible ideas like Project 2025 and isolationism. They're not going away that easily.
Project 25?

A left wing scare tactic?

Isolationism ? Why? Because Trump wants the world to play fair? A lot of the world looks forward to his leadership again, things were a lot more peaceful under the lies and scare tactics of the leftist media wouldn’t you say
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:58 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:49 am

Project 25?

Isolationism ? Why? Because Trump wants the world to play fair? A lot of the world looks forward to his leadership again, things were a lot more peaceful under the lies and scare tactics of the leftist media wouldn’t you say
Don't play stupid with Project 2025. The ties are obvious to anyone that isn't a partisan hack. calling harris a Marxist has less basis in truth.

IMO it will cost Americans more (in tax dollars and blood) for the world to "play fair" than it does for the USA to prop up and defend democracy and world peace. Pulling back from our role with embolden brutal dictators, increase conflicts and reduce trade. Millions of lives and dollars will be lost. Eventually the US will have to wade back in to attempt to restore some semblance of peace and order at a higher cost than if we'd just stayed involved.

trump's new policies are just as shitty as harris' and the price for them might even be higher.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

The only people that know or care about Project 2025 is the left.

It has nothing to do with Trump but they want to attach it like the Steele dossier. Same lie different shiny thing
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:17 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:58 am

Project 25?

Don't play stupid with Project 2025. The ties are obvious to anyone that isn't a partisan hack. calling harris a Marxist has less basis in truth.

IMO it will cost Americans more (in tax dollars and blood) for the world to "play fair" than it does for the USA to prop up and defend democracy and world peace. Pulling back from our role with embolden brutal dictators, increase conflicts and reduce trade. Millions of lives and dollars will be lost. Eventually the US will have to wade back in to attempt to restore some semblance of peace and order at a higher cost than if we'd just stayed involved.

trump's new policies are just as shitty as harris' and the price for them might even be higher.
Sorry to interrupt your day dream but Harris Biden did that
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:39 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:17 am

They just added to what doneOLD had already started and he's going to double down on stupid and make the problem exponentially worse.

He'll bask in the adoration of putin and his other boi toys for it but it will be like Nero fiddling. :D

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:31 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:39 am

They just added to what doneOLD had already started and he's going to double down on stupid and make the problem exponentially worse.

He'll bask in the adoration of putin and his other boi toys for it but it will be like Nero fiddling. :D
I think you’re dead wrong, just look at what’s happening around the world today.

I’ll give you this though, whomever wins is inheriting a big mess and the clean up ain’t gonna be an easy one for either political party but you just keep blaming things on ole Donald :coffee:
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Trump created blame and clean ups its all his fault.

Thats all they have
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

A lot of Project 25 is good.

Not all tariffs are bad. The only tariffs Trump did that I know of 2017-2020 was China. That’s what he’s mostly talked about during the campaign (yes I know he’s also talked broad based). If you have a country that:
-Is an adversary both militarily and economically.
-You have a massive trade deficit with.
-Who manipulates their currency.
-Who undercuts US wages.
-Who conducts state supported economic espionage and intellectual property theft on a ginormous scale.
-Who gave us a virus that cost us trillions and several hundred thousand lives.
You don’t think we should have tariffs on their goods? :suspicious:

The ‘dictator on day 1’ was meant to troll libs. It’s clearly working.

He said he wouldn’t get rid of Obamacare without something better to replace it with.

I don’t think we should be completely isolationist, but more so than we have been this century. We can’t be the world’s policeman or fund other countries wars. And we should always put America and Americans 1st.

My top 6 issues (I’ve gone into detail on each one on here already so not going to do it again):
1. 1A
2. 2A
3. Illegal Immigration/border
4. Judges (appointing closer to Originalist rather than liberal).
5. Economy (esp inflation)
6. Regulations

Trump has proven better hands down on every one comparing each’s 4 years in office, and would be better than Commiela on each one of those over the next 4 years IMHOP.

If they each traded places with their 4 years in office and platforms, I’d be voting for cackling, word salad, full of pablum Kamala. Policy > Personality.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson Bypasses the Governor and Authorizes 24/7 Air Convoy for Helene Rescue Efforts
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/10 ... p-n2180065

Sounds like Biden and Donk NC Gov Roy Cooper have been asleep at the wheel.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:39 pm
Just when you think Joey Rotten can’t get any more rotten you read something like this…. The guy should declare a disaster area on his presidency.

Jobozo Rotten Biden is the worst president the United States of America has ever seen
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:44 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:39 pm
Just when you think Joey Rotten can’t get any more rotten you read something like this…. The guy should declare a disaster area on his presidency.

Jobozo Rotten Biden is the worst president the United States of America has ever seen
Posting Mark Robinson tweets is a bold move, Cotton.
TheDancinMonarch
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

In the 2020 election Biden received 349,634 votes in the 23 North Carolina counties affected by Helena. Trump received 583,618. With election day, whatever that means these days, coming up soon, who profits from a slow recovery effort?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

5 days and many of the devastated areas NW GA, NW SC, western NC, eastern TN claimed they haven’t seen any fed presence. Why weren’t more assets pre deployed to these most mountainous regions? FEMA is giant waste considering what they do for the amount of $$$ spent. They take too long to do rapid response. Should get rid of FEMA and give their role to the military. ACTIVE military can delpoy the fastest with the mostest. 82nd Airborne and Air Force Mobility Command has an Immediate Response Force (IRF) on standby out of Ft Bragg (or whatever wokeahadists call it now) that can be anywhere in the world in 18 hours fully outfitted. I believe for the 82nd it’s brigade size and rotates amongst the 3 82nd ABN brigade combat teams. Not the Reserves (Fed) or Nat Guard (state) because they are civilian and the callup, prep and deployment takes too long. At least use the active military for the initial response and short term aid.

Remember Bush got CRUCIFIED for taking 4 days visit during Katrina. Took Biden/Harris 5 days to visit any of the devastated areas.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:46 pm 5 days and many of the devastated areas NW GA, NW SC, western NC, eastern TN claimed they haven’t seen any fed presence. Why weren’t more assets pre deployed to these most mountainous regions? FEMA is giant waste considering what they do for the amount of $$$ spent. They take too long to do rapid response. Should get rid of FEMA and give their role to the military. ACTIVE military can delpoy the fastest with the mostest. 82nd Airborne and Air Force Mobility Command has an Immediate Response Force (IRF) on standby out of Ft Bragg (or whatever wokeahadists call it now) that can be anywhere in the world in 18 hours fully outfitted. I believe for the 82nd it’s brigade size and rotates amongst the 3 82nd ABN brigade combat teams. Not the Reserves (Fed) or Nat Guard (state) because they are civilian and the callup, prep and deployment takes too long. At least use the active military for the initial response and short term aid.

Remember Bush got CRUCIFIED for taking 4 days visit during Katrina. Took Biden/Harris 5 days to visit any of the devastated areas.
Biden ordered FEMA relief in advance of the hurricane, just increased and extended funding, had troops on the ground immediately and several governors including Kemp and DeSantis have confirmed this.

At least you guys aren’t blaming it on the gays and wrath of god stuff anymore. :lol:
Last edited by kalm on Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:46 pm 5 days and many of the devastated areas NW GA, NW SC, western NC, eastern TN claimed they haven’t seen any fed presence. Why weren’t more assets pre deployed to these most mountainous regions? FEMA is giant waste considering what they do for the amount of $$$ spent. They take too long to do rapid response. Should get rid of FEMA and give their role to the military. ACTIVE military can delpoy the fastest with the mostest. 82nd Airborne and Air Force Mobility Command has an Immediate Response Force (IRF) on standby out of Ft Bragg (or whatever wokeahadists call it now) that can be anywhere in the world in 18 hours fully outfitted. I believe for the 82nd it’s brigade size and rotates amongst the 3 82nd ABN brigade combat teams. Not the Reserves (Fed) or Nat Guard (state) because they are civilian and the callup, prep and deployment takes too long. At least use the active military for the initial response and short term aid.

one military service was Johnny on the spot after Katrina, but that's their job and they did it well
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:46 pm out of Ft Bragg (or whatever wokeahadists call it now)
Fort Liberty now. No problem with the change, besides being a traitor to his country, Bragg was perhaps one of the worst generals in the Civil War. Heck, we might be able to overlook his treason as his presence in the Confederacy perhaps helped us win that war. But certainly no reason to memorialize him. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:31 am

Biden ordered FEMA relief in advance of the hurricane, just increased and extended funding, had troops on the ground immediately and several governors including Kemp and DeSantis have confirmed this.

At least you guys aren’t blaming it on the gays and wrath of god stuff anymore. :lol:
Ordering relief doesn’t mean it gets there. Bush ordered relief before Katrina and still got crucified. They’re the govs of FL and GA. The hardest hit areas are NC and TN. There were people on the ground there in devastated through Tues said they hadn’t seen any fed help.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:40 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:46 pm out of Ft Bragg (or whatever wokeahadists call it now)
Fort Liberty now. No problem with the change, besides being a traitor to his country, Bragg was perhaps one of the worst generals in the Civil War. Heck, we might be able to overlook his treason as his presence in the Confederacy perhaps helped us win that war. But certainly no reason to memorialize him. :coffee:
I am well aware of how shitty a Gen Bragg was. The point was millions of troops had trained and deployed through Bragg over the previous century, the majority of vets polled opposed it, it was a knee jerk reaction to BLM, and in the case of Bragg, they came up with a lame, shitty replacement. There were better options than ‘Liberty’.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »