SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2022 Elections Thread

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:29 am
JohnStOnge wrote:
In spite of the fact that I posted the a single result from a quality poll showing that it is close between Democrats and Republicans among hispanics for the 2022 mid terms, there is no indication of significant progress for Republicans among hispanics overall. All of the other polls I looked at looked pretty much status quote. There is more variation in the hispanic vote than there in the black vote historically. But it's historically been around 2:1 for Democrats and all indications are it is going to be near that in 2022.

That doesn't mean things don't look bad for the Democrats. But, right now, this Republican thing where they think they are making major inroads with respect to hispanics appears to be a pipe dream.
This post is not going to age well but youve had a lot of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've probably posted a dozen or so links to polls/article blowing his "Browns trending for Dems" narrative to complete shit, but he keeps sticking to his guns. Quite the entertainment. :lol:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:57 pm

I've probably posted a dozen or so links to polls/article blowing his "Browns trending for Dems" narrative to complete shit, but he keeps sticking to his guns. Quite the entertainment. :lol:
He’s nothing if not persistent. :rofl: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

You forgot one

13 states are home to about 80% of the Latino vote - AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NM, NV, NY, PA, TX, WA, and WI.

In 12 of those states, FL being the exception, Latinos supported Biden over Putin's Buttboy by a margin of at least 2 to 1.

In 9 of the 13 the margin was at least 3 to 1, including the key battleground states of WI and PA. (Ouch.)

Even in FL where Trump won, the only place he had the majority was Miami-Dade. Outside Miami-Dade Latinos went for Biden 2 to 1.

The problem here seems to be that JSO is kicking your ass so skillfully that you don't realize that you're once again getting your ass kicked.

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latino-vote-analysis-2020-presidential-election
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:24 am

You forgot one

13 states are home to about 80% of the Latino vote - AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NM, NV, NY, PA, TX, WA, and WI.

In 12 of those states, FL being the exception, Latinos supported Biden over Putin's Buttboy by a margin of at least 2 to 1.

In 9 of the 13 the margin was at least 3 to 1, including the key battleground states of WI and PA. (Ouch.)

Even in FL where Trump won, the only place he had the majority was Miami-Dade. Outside Miami-Dade Latinos went for Biden 2 to 1.

The problem here seems to be that JSO is kicking your ass so skillfully that you don't realize that you're once again getting your ass kicked.

You should probably double check those numbers. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:58 pm

You forgot one

Read it and weep. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:50 am

Point in time analysis. What is the trend?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA yahoos - putting the Q into qrazy qanon conspiracy theories since 2015.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

69.3% of the latino voters regret their vote.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

You forgot one

That is so 2020. It’s a completely different world out there amongst the brown people 2 years later….
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:25 am

I guess it was a pretty important point in time. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Verified by multiple news sources.

Not a shocker. Doubt it will lead to anything.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:29 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:25 am
I guess it was a pretty important point in time. :coffee:
It could also be a pretty important trend. We'll see how it plays out in 2022 and 2024.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA yahoos - putting the Q into qrazy qanon conspiracy theories since 2015.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:42 pm Verified by multiple news sources.

Not a shocker. Doubt it will lead to anything.

So long, Mo, we hardly knew ye...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Mark meadows wife might also be in trouble.
According to a copy of Meadows' application, she listed her place of residence as a small mobile home in Scaly Mountain, North Carolina, despite not living there, the outlet reported. The form asks applicants to declare that they have resided at their listed address "for 30 days immediately prior to this election" and warns that "fraudulently or falsely completing" the form is a Class 1 felony.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... ZF6V-emJX0
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:16 am Mark meadows wife might also be in trouble.
According to a copy of Meadows' application, she listed her place of residence as a small mobile home in Scaly Mountain, North Carolina, despite not living there, the outlet reported. The form asks applicants to declare that they have resided at their listed address "for 30 days immediately prior to this election" and warns that "fraudulently or falsely completing" the form is a Class 1 felony.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... ZF6V-emJX0
fake news! fake application! this never happened!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Donk court wins IL & NY upholding extensive donk gerrymanders.

Conks have had their own gerrymanders in NC & OH overturned, but OH could be a victory for conks for 2022. Last week
On Thursday, Democrats were once again celebrating another victory after the state’s Supreme Court struck down the Republican-drawn map.

That wasn’t the end of the story, though. On Friday, news broke that the Ohio Supreme Court had entered a final judgment on the overturned map. What that means is that the redistricting committee is not required to come back to the court for approval on the next map submitted. In short, any challenge of the latest map will need to be filed via a completely new lawsuit….

…the problem with having to file a new lawsuit is the timeline. The primary is scheduled for May 3rd in Ohio. The new districts must be set by then for obvious reasons. Another lawsuit would be starting from scratch, with new filings and normal delays. Further, the date of the election is not the only deadline. Ballots must be printed in the weeks prior and polling places must be setup. Volunteers must also be organized to run them, as is typical with any election.

What that means in practice is that the GOP can put out a new map and it will likely stand because another lawsuit won’t have time to stop it before the primary. Had the Ohio Supreme Court not entered a final judgment, perhaps any future map would have still been under the jurisdiction of the prior suit. That’s not how it went down, though, and Democrats are furious about it.…
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/18 ... on-n537764
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Add recent conk wins in WI and now MD. Democrat gerrymander in MD struck down. So what are your thoughts 89?
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/25 ... nd-n540807
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

So Romney hasn’t endorsed his Utah colleague Mike Lee for re-election yet. WTF? Does Romney have a hard-on for Evan McMullin?

Romney is what the Brits would call a “Tory wet.” Wants to be invited to those tony Donk cocktail parties and get good press.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm So Romney hasn’t endorsed his Utah colleague Mike Lee for re-election yet. WTF? Does Romney have a hard-on for Evan McMullin?

Romney is what the Brits would call a “Tory wet.” Wants to be invited to those tony Donk cocktail parties and get good press.
Remember 9 days ago:
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, was the only Republican to vote against repealing President Biden’s yearlong transportation mask mandate.

Romney voted against the bill that passed the Senate Tuesday (57-40) with bipartisan support, which saw eight Democrats buck their party to vote with the GOP.
https://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-only ... 41005.html

I didn’t realize Romney was 75. Hasn’t announced whether he intends to run in 2024 or not. Given his age and his recent RINOism my guess is no. I also see the UT Att Gen Sean Reyes plans on running for Romney’s seat in 2024, whether Romney runs or not..
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:32 pm
Ivytalk wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm So Romney hasn’t endorsed his Utah colleague Mike Lee for re-election yet. WTF? Does Romney have a hard-on for Evan McMullin?

Remember 9 days ago:
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, was the only Republican to vote against repealing President Biden’s yearlong transportation mask mandate.

Romney voted against the bill that passed the Senate Tuesday (57-40) with bipartisan support, which saw eight Democrats buck their party to vote with the GOP.

I didn’t realize Romney was 75. Hasn’t announced whether he intends to run in 2024 or not. Given his age and his recent RINOism my guess is no. I also see the UT Att Gen Sean Reyes plans on running for Romney’s seat in 2024, whether Romney runs or not..
Romney is one of the many politicos that just needs to go away...unfortunately one of his kids will probably continue the grift.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Remember 9 days ago:

Romney has always been a bit “wobbly.” He was a registered independent until 1993, and he voted (for Paul Tsongas) in the ‘92 Donk primary in MA.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Are Evan McMullins no longer allowed in the GOP?
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:10 am

You’re asking me? McMullin is a one-trick pony.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:12 am
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:10 am

He seems reasonable to me and has a solid background.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:29 am

Must be far left.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:29 am

He’s the UNI88 of politicians. Have you looked at his website?