Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Biden/Harris Border Bloodbath

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:42 pm I wonder how many are being abused, trafficked, roaming the streets in gangs, etc, because Border Czar Harris lost track of them?
Hence the need to pass the border bill earlier this year. A big part of it was extra court resources and processing.

But Don said Biden might gain a few votes if it went through and ordered his congressional minions to block it.

Remember?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Trump will fix the Biden border problem on day 1
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:34 am Trump will fix the Biden border problem on day 1
I know he's fat but I'm not sure he's fat enough to block the border from South Padre to San Diego. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:37 am
Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:34 am Trump will fix the Biden border problem on day 1
I know he's fat but I'm not sure he's fat enough to block the border from South Padre to San Diego. :D
It’s called leadership and those Border Patrol agents will be allowed to do their jobs again
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

It will be nice to get someone in office that isnt laughing instead of doing their only job to protect American borders. They need to be locked down ASAP
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:42 pm I wonder how many are being abused, trafficked, roaming the streets in gangs, etc, because Border Czar Harris lost track of them?
I wonder how many more there are than there would be if the republicans hadn't shitcanned their own border bill....
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:58 am
I wonder how many more there are than there would be if the republicans hadn't shitcanned their own border bill....
You don’t give a shit about the border you’re lying again
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:38 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:37 am
It’s called leadership and those Border Patrol agents will be allowed to do their jobs again
I wouldn't trust trump to run a sidewalk lemonade stand.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

We know. You are not about success you are all about anti business and orange man bad lies.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobskat wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:03 pm We know. You are not about success you are all about anti business and orange man bad lies.
Just like we know you're not about integrity or morals, you are all about anti women/people of color and trump can do no wrong lies.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:18 pm
Bobskat wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:03 pm We know. You are not about success you are all about anti business and orange man bad lies.
Just like we know you're not about integrity or morals, you are all about anti women/people of color and trump can do no wrong lies.
You’re mixing up your Trumps, his policies worked well for black people

Biden has crushed them with inflation and brought in 20 million to take a lot of their jobs
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:18 pm
Im very pro women and people of color, I dont use them like "da good liddle negros" you guys do. Dance for me boy! Sho us whos your master
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote:
Most of those that your gal Commiela lost track of are from BEFORE the garbage border was even passed by the House..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:42 pm
houndawg wrote:

Most of those that your gal Commiela lost track of are from BEFORE the garbage border was even passed by the House..
You don't know that, you just made that shit up. :coffee:

Your crowd has no cred for speaking about the border after refusing to pass your own bill that the Ds caved in on and gave you everything you wanted. :coffee:

thats why you're going to lose. :coffee:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:58 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:42 pm

Your crowd has no cred for speaking about the border after refusing to pass your own bill that the Ds caved in on and gave you everything you wanted. :coffee:

Wrong. 300k Children lost track if 2019-2024. Most of those under Border Czar Comrade Commiela. The border bill that didn’t pass was just earlier this year.

Wrong- Ds didn’t give squat in that border bill.

Wrong. Your gal Commiela disasterous handling of the border is a major reason Trump will win. :nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:37 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:58 am

Wrong. 300k Children lost track if 2019-2024. Most of those under Border Czar Comrade Commiela. The border bill that didn’t pass was just earlier this year.

Wrong. Your gal Commiela disasterous handling of the border is a major reason Trump will win. :nod:
Wrong. Lankford was the one who got what he wanted. Or would have. You have zero interest in the border other than as a political issue. :coffee:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:01 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:37 pm

Wrong. Lankford was the one who got what he wanted. Or would have. You have zero interest in the border other than as a political issue. :coffee:
Wrong. Lankford didn‘t get near what most conks wanted. Bill would have only made a marginal improvement to the open border, not anywhere close to what Brandon could do by reverseing all his Jan 2021 open borders exec orders, starting with reinstating Remain In Mexico.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Wait till Kennedy drops out. Comparing national 2 way polls vs 5, his 5% ballpark drawing from about 70% Trump/30% Commiela. Looking at battleground its a little more complicated, because of a little less willingness to vote 3rd party in the 7 battleground vs the other 43 states.

Hairy armpits and Cornell West (last I saw 1.4% combined) drawing close to 100% from Commiela. Would any Stein or West voter otherwise vote Trump? Almost 100% not.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:17 am Wait till Kennedy drops out. Comparing national 2 way polls vs 5, his 5% ballpark drawing from about 70% Trump/30% Commiela. Looking at battleground its a little more complicated, because of a little less willingness to vote 3rd party in the 7 battleground vs the other 43 states.

Hairy armpits and Cornell West (last I saw 1.4% combined) drawing close to 100% from Commiela. Would any Stein or West voter otherwise vote Trump? Almost 100% not.
I agree. Kennedy supporters can be almost as whacky conspiracy theorists as trump supporters. It's a marriage made in somewhere.

Is that why Republicans are committing fraud to put West on the ballots? They're doing everything they can to try and steal the election.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:17 am Wait till Kennedy drops out. Comparing national 2 way polls vs 5, his 5% ballpark drawing from about 70% Trump/30% Commiela. Looking at battleground its a little more complicated, because of a little less willingness to vote 3rd party in the 7 battleground vs the other 43 states.

Correct. My youngest and I had a pretty heated discussion last night and he will not vote for Harris after zero love was shown toward the Palestinian people during the convention. He’ll either vote Stein or sit this one out. He swears he’d do it even if we lived in a swing state.

I disagree with him and played the roll of realist/UNI88 (shut up ‘88!) but at least he’s principled.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:50 am

Correct. My youngest and I had a pretty heated discussion last night and he will not vote for Harris after zero love was shown toward the Palestinian people during the convention. He’ll either vote Stein or sit this one out. He swears he’d do it even if we lived in a swing state.

I disagree with him and played the roll of realist/UNI88 (shut up ‘88!) but at least he’s principled.
Pretty sure the 2 of my 3 kids old enough to vote are either voting Harris or not at all. Both are out of state for college come election time so we'll see if they go through the steps for absentee ballots or not. I don't think either are super gung-ho (is that racist?) about the election, but neither are Trumpers and Harris at least isn't super old.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:03 am

Pretty sure the 2 of my 3 kids old enough to vote are either voting Harris or not at all. Both are out of state for college come election time so we'll see if they go through the steps for absentee ballots or not. I don't think either are super gung-ho (is that racist?) about the election, but neither are Trumpers and Harris at least isn't super old.
:thumb:

I have some faith in our kid’s generation.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:26 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:03 am

:thumb:

I have some faith in our kid’s generation.
Ask your kids how they liked Biden’s hidden tax and the devaluation of the cash in their wallets and ask them what Harris policy is going to make inflation better

Ask them about her tax plan. Granted it might not hit them being young and probably in a lower tax bracket but just to see what they say.

Do her taxes on investment encourage them to invest in the stock market?

Are they more concerned about climate change or the national debt
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I don't have a problem with it. Having principles and sticking to them is a good thing.

I'm guessing my oldest feels the same way and he lives in a state that only leans blue so his vote could make a difference.

I don't just "have some faith in our kid’s generation", I believe they're generally better people then we are.