Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: **** **** **** **** MOTHERFUCKING ****

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Conservatism and conservationism used to go hand in hand. :cry:
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country.
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:Defenders of the short-sighted men who in their greed and selfishness will, if permitted, rob our country of half its charm by their reckless extermination of all useful and beautiful wild things sometimes seek to champion them by saying the 'the game belongs to the people.' So it does; and not merely to the people now alive, but to the unborn people. The 'greatest good for the greatest number' applies to the number within the womb of time, compared to which those now alive form but an insignificant fraction. Our duty to the whole, including the unborn generations, bids us restrain an unprincipled present-day minority from wasting the heritage of these unborn generations. The movement for the conservation of wild life and the larger movement for the conservation of all our natural resources are essentially democratic in spirit, purpose, and method.
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:We of an older generation can get along with what we have, though with growing hardship; but in your full manhood and womanhood you will want what nature once so bountifully supplied and man so thoughtlessly destroyed; and because of that want you will reproach us, not for what we have used, but for what we have wasted...So any nation which in its youth lives only for the day, reaps without sowing, and consumes without husbanding, must expect the penalty of the prodigal whose labor could with difficulty find him the bare means of life.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
citdog
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: THE Citadel
A.K.A.: Pres.Jefferson Davis

Post by citdog »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Conservatism and conservationism used to go hand in hand. :cry:
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country.
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:Defenders of the short-sighted men who in their greed and selfishness will, if permitted, rob our country of half its charm by their reckless extermination of all useful and beautiful wild things sometimes seek to champion them by saying the 'the game belongs to the people.' So it does; and not merely to the people now alive, but to the unborn people. The 'greatest good for the greatest number' applies to the number within the womb of time, compared to which those now alive form but an insignificant fraction. Our duty to the whole, including the unborn generations, bids us restrain an unprincipled present-day minority from wasting the heritage of these unborn generations. The movement for the conservation of wild life and the larger movement for the conservation of all our natural resources are essentially democratic in spirit, purpose, and method.
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:We of an older generation can get along with what we have, though with growing hardship; but in your full manhood and womanhood you will want what nature once so bountifully supplied and man so thoughtlessly destroyed; and because of that want you will reproach us, not for what we have used, but for what we have wasted...So any nation which in its youth lives only for the day, reaps without sowing, and consumes without husbanding, must expect the penalty of the prodigal whose labor could with difficulty find him the bare means of life.
Image[/quote

lubeboy wants to suck on his "big stick" :rofl:

i KILL me!
"Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language"
"Save in defense of my native State I hope to never again draw my sword"
Genl Robert E. Lee
Confederate States of America
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING FUCK

Post by Wedgebuster »

dbackjon wrote:If you would calm down, you might notice that what he ruled on was the splitting of the status.

Either it is endangered in all three states, or not in any of them.
That is my take on this also. So, I can guarantee you Wy is not going to bend it's management plan much, so what do you suppose is next?

Doing nothing is not an option, this program is costing too much money.

Something's gotta give..
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Post by Wedgebuster »

Hansel wrote:I think we should re-introduce the sabre-tooth cat to the Yellowstone area as well
I'm thinking T-Rex to LA, and NYC.

:nod:
Appaholic
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana, WCU & FCS
A.K.A.: Rehab-aholic

Post by Appaholic »

Wedgebuster wrote:
Hansel wrote:I think we should re-introduce the sabre-tooth cat to the Yellowstone area as well
I'm thinking T-Rex to LA, and NYC.

:nod:
I wish grizzlies would be introduced to NC mtns....maybe we could beat them in Boone... :ohno:
http://www.takeahikewnc.com

“It’s like someone found a manic, doom-prophesying hobo in a sandwich board, shaved him, shot him full of Zoloft and gave him a show.” - The Buffalo Beast commenting on Glenn Beck

Consume. Watch TV. Be Silent. Work. Die.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

I had a nice little paper typed up for ya earlier today but my power went out and I lost the whole thing because this site doesn't auto save. Oh well. Hope this is as good as the first one.

So cock-blocker,

Not sure where I am the advocating the protection of ranchers because of the wolves. I am sure I protected the ranchers in one argument or another from you, dback, or appa. Doesn't matter all that much to me. I will defend this issue with any angle I see possible because of the gravity.

1) The big game in Montana has been decimated. The herds are dwindling and the conservation effort of big game herds that has been a decade long endeavor has been reduced to almost nothing in many areas in fewer than a few short years. Big game hunting in Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming is a multi-million/billion dollar gain for the states each and every year. Food, clothing, ammo, guns, motels, tags, fees, camping this or that, gas, etc are purchased each and every year in our states. That money goes directly into stores that need that extra boost of cash during the non-tourist season. Soon there will be fewer and fewer people buying tags and thus the downfall of many businesses in the area.

2) Lets think about this thing the way the bunny-huggers do. Let me see. If we let the wolves have free reign they will start killing big game animals. Thus their will be fewer hunters killing bambi each and every year. If we defend the wolves and cause them to be protected as long as possible they will decimate the big game herds to almost nothing causing them to be put on endangered....causing many many hunters to quit hunting in the area and saving the poor little deer/elk...... OK----------------> BREAK! Great plan

Do you not see what is going on behind the scenes you assholes?

3) Lets take a look at this on the government level. The government is saying that Arizona's immigration policy is illegal and that the states need to rely and obey the government on all issues of law. So why does Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming need to follow some idiot judge's ruling on wolves when the EPS's own surveyor said on behalf of the FWP that the wolves are sustained in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming? Why should we have to be ruled by some judge with an agenda when we are being told that the Federal Government is the all powerful and we need to obey them?

Set up a season, year round preferably, and shoot them wolves.

Opposite day.....Why should Montana obey a judges ruling anyways? The state of Montana allows medical marijuana clinics all over the place. Missoula county has upwards of 50 last time I checked. Isn't marijuana an illegal drug if you read the Governments stance on the issue? I think so. So if the cops are not raiding and shutting down these grow houses and whatnot why should us hunters and wildlife viewers obey some idiotic judge's ruling?

Set up a season, make some money on tags, and shoot the wolves.

4) Why should some bunny-hugger in some other state tell us about how to run our big game season and what we should be doing with our predators? I don't see how I have any power to tell some bitch from California on what she can water or grow or whatever, so why does some hippy have the right to decide what I can hunt and not hunt? If the whole state of Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming wants to hunt wolves, who is to tell them different? Some faggot in Washington sure as hell isn't going to come out to my house and tell me what I can and cannot do. FUCK HIM. I will do, as well as many, many of my fellow Montanans and Idahoans, this fall.

If you don't give two shits about the issue than don't read these threads and go about your business talking about Obama, FCS football, or D1B's latest retirement thread. If you do and wish the wolves the best, I hope you choke to death on your bean sprout tofu sandwich.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:If you would calm down, you might notice that what he ruled on was the splitting of the status.

Insert GLBT into his argument and he sounds just like you. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

AZGrizFan wrote:

I at least read...unlike dback who chooses to cherry pick.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

grizzaholic wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Mostly you just snivel. Maybe the Doc can adjust your dosage?

Just leave them wolves be and they'll fit right in and assume the niche they've had for thousands of years and your genetically weak elk herds will be greatly improved. Of course, your hunters probably won't be any better and they'll piss and moan about no elk to hunt, when what they really mean is no weak, lame, or stupid elk standing around to get shot..
You matter, unless you multiply yourself by "c" squared. Then you energy.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

houndawg wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

Just leave them wolves be and they'll fit right in and assume the niche they've had for thousands of years and your genetically weak elk herds will be greatly improved. Of course, your hunters probably won't be any better and they'll piss and moan about no elk to hunt, when what they really mean is no weak, lame, or stupid elk standing around to get shot..
And maybe you will get shot by some redneck tonight while you pump gas..

we can only hope.

Justin Halpern
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

grizzaholic wrote:
houndawg wrote:

we can only hope.

:ohno: Rednecks love me. I was raised amongst 'em.

Okies and Mexicans. :thumb: Not some sissy-boy, pencil-neck, sheep-shagger, from Montana, that pees down his leg at the mention of wolves. Go fix me a sammich, bitch.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

houndawg wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

we can only hope.

Okies and Mexicans. :thumb: Not some sissy-boy, pencil-neck, sheep-shagger, from Montana, that pees down his leg at the mention of wolves. Go fix me a sammich, bitch.

WOW. JUST WOW. Stealing from Citdog now?

Justin Halpern
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

grizzaholic wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Did you fix him a sammich too?
native
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Weber State

Post by native »

houndawg wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

Did you fix him a sammich too?
Gotta admit, you nailed him! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Proud Prince of Purple Pomposity
YT is not a communist. He's just a ...young pup.