UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Biden/Harris Border Bloodbath

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:07 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:39 am

That is not irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden.
OK, so what it is it evidence of?
It's evidence that you're trying to deflect the discussion away from my request for irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:18 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:07 am

OK, so what it is it evidence of?
It's evidence that you're trying to deflect the discussion away from my request for irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden. :D
OK Kamela
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:56 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:18 am
OK Kamela
OK Boomer.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:03 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:56 am

OK Kamela
OK Boomer.
Badge of honor
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:30 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:03 am
OK Boomer.
Badge of honor

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:36 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:30 pm

Badge of honor
:nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:09 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:03 pm

...60 times you got laughed out of court - you couldn't even get trump's own judges believe that bullshit. :coffee:
Incorrect. The vast majority was the courts playing it safe and declaring there was no standing. Kinda like how the Supreme Court didn't want to address the disparities in what was allowed to be called a legal vote.
Wrong. They dismissed for lack of evidence. SCOTUS was the only court who said they had no standing. :coffee:

From USA Today -

Courts held hearings on the merits in 30 cases. 29 of them were dismissed.

Trump allies asked to dismiss 14 of them.

Courts dismissed 20 cases before holding hearings on the merits.

trump was successful in a single inconsequential case in PA.

SeattleGriz.... :ohno:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Incorrect. The vast majority was the courts playing it safe and declaring there was no standing. Kinda like how the Supreme Court didn't want to address the disparities in what was allowed to be called a legal vote.
Wrong. They dismissed for lack of evidence. SCOTUS was the only court who said they had no standing. :coffee:

From USA Today -

You quote mining sack of crap.
Some cases were dismissed for lack of standing and others based on the merits of the voter fraud allegations. The decisions have came from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:59 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:13 am

From USA Today -

You quote mining sack of crap.
Some cases were dismissed for lack of standing and others based on the merits of the voter fraud allegations. The decisions have came from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.
No need to be like that, Mildred, its all readily available info.... :ohno:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

More evidence Biden/Harris trying to destroy the US..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:34 pm More evidence Biden/Harris trying to destroy the US..
Expanding the urban plantation model for votes

https://x.com/fentasyl/status/1819059511300444670
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:34 pm More evidence Biden/Harris trying to destroy the US..
Expanding the urban plantation model for votes

https://x.com/fentasyl/status/1819059511300444670
Help is on the way.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:15 pm Image
Because Biden has turned the United States into a Third World Banana Republic, that was the goal the whole time as it’s mean to live in the greatest country on earth and these self appointed geniuses needed it to be corrected
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:33 am
Because Biden has turned the United States into a Third World Banana Republic, that was the goal the whole time as it’s mean to live in the greatest country on earth and these self appointed geniuses needed it to be corrected
Not too many third world banana republics have the strongest economy in the world and project military support to different wars across the globe for years at a time, support billion $ sports franchises, have one single state that itself is the 5th largest economy in the world, while being among the world leaders in tech and be #2 in the world in exports. Besides, not many democratic empires crumble in 4 years or through the leadership of only one administration.

but yeah…

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:07 am

Not too many third world banana republics have the strongest economy in the world and project military support to different wars across the globe for years at a time, support billion $ sports franchises, have one single state that itself is the 5th largest economy in the world, while being among the world leaders in tech and be #2 in the world in exports. Besides, not many democratic empires crumble in 4 years or through the leadership of only one administration.

but yeah…

It’s a long term strategy, Krumbella vision is global joy
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:07 amNot too many third world banana republics have the strongest economy in the world and project military support to different wars across the globe for years at a time, support billion $ sports franchises, have one single state that itself is the 5th largest economy in the world, while being among the world leaders in tech and be #2 in the world in exports. Besides, not many democratic empires crumble in 4 years or through the leadership of only one administration.

but yeah...
Yup. The fact is we also need immigrants, of all education levels and skill sets, for continued economic growth. We're one of the few nations projected to have sustained economic growth throughout the 21st and 22nd centuries, and it's primarily due to our current immigration policies.

The other world powers (China, Europe, Russia) are quickly going backwards in growth, Japan's in a precarious situation, and India's plateaued.

The US is the only one steaming ahead.

Even illegal immigrants play an important role; last I read was $2 trillion was added to the GDP and $100 billion to the federal tax base due to illegal immigrants, and they rarely take up any benefits.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:50 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:07 am

but yeah…

It’s a long term strategy, Krumbella vision is global joy
Global joy sounds wonderful. It’s not a US president’s main focus obviously but should be on the minds of every world leader.

Partial list of bad things to MAGA:

Global joy
Foreigners
Reproductive/bodily autonomy freedoms
Community
Other religions
The PGA Tour
Educational standards
City parks with duck ponds
Well stocked libraries
Small d democracy
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:54 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:07 amNot too many third world banana republics have the strongest economy in the world and project military support to different wars across the globe for years at a time, support billion $ sports franchises, have one single state that itself is the 5th largest economy in the world, while being among the world leaders in tech and be #2 in the world in exports. Besides, not many democratic empires crumble in 4 years or through the leadership of only one administration.

but yeah...
Yup. The fact is we also need immigrants, of all education levels and skill sets, for continued economic growth. We're one of the few nations projected to have sustained economic growth throughout the 21st and 22nd centuries, and it's primarily due to our current immigration policies.

The other world powers (China, Europe, Russia) are quickly going backwards in growth, Japan's in a precarious situation, and India's plateaued.

Even illegal immigrants play an important role; last I read was $2 trillion was added to the GDP and $100 billion to the federal tax base due to illegal immigrants, and they rarely take up any benefits.
The numbers associated with the impact of illegal immigrants are kind of tough to verify, so I wouldn't trumpet those per se. But yes, otherwise absolutely spot on. We need immigration and it's one of the few things (freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom for people to move freely in the country, stability of government, strong but stable military, and equality of women in society among others) that sets America apart from other countries and are the fuel for why we'll keep growing economically and demographically while other countries are stagnating or, as China is in the midst of a 50-75 year cycle they can't reverse, shrinking. We're not perfect, far from it, and many other countries emulate us or are better than us in some of those things, but I'm not sure any are better than us in all of those things and it's a big reason why so many want to come here and will continue to want to come here. I wouldn't change that at all.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

but yeah...

You were in a roll before fumbling on the goal line
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

If we're a "Third World Banana Republic" or on the road to becoming one, it started with the fraudulent electors, calls to state officials to "find" votes or not certify results and January 6.

I agree with kalm, Trip and Ganny, we're not perfect but we have the greatest country on earth. We don't need some carnival huckster selling snake oil that he can make us great again, we're already great.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

but yeah...

What are those policies?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »