Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: The Trump Whistleblower Extravaganza Thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:
Who are you.....the fucking thread police? :roll:
It's common sense that if you have something to say about a specific post that you quote it. If you have a general response, you use the quick reply. Why quote a specific post if you're not responding to anything in that post? Are you admitting to lacking common sense?
That was a rhetorical question, yes? :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Damn those two Ukrainian dude sure get around

https://www.yc.news/2019/10/02/infestat ... re-county/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote:Damn those two Ukrainian dude sure get around

The Ukie dudes remind me of the Roxbury Guys from SNL.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Double bwahaha. Now Schiff says they don't need the whistleblower! Double fail.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Repeating a Game of Thrones reference ad nauseum is the peak of humor. :jack:
well.... you gotta start somewhere.. :?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote:Double bwahaha. Now Schiff says they don't need the whistleblower! Double fail.
Moving goalposts...it's the Russia-Trump Collusion Hoax all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paging jellybelly...oh wait, this is his thread too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Double bwahaha. Now Schiff says they don't need the whistleblower! Double fail.
Moving goalposts...it's the Russia-Trump Collusion Hoax all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would they need the whistleblower if they have the actual transcripts and the fact they were hidden?
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Moving goalposts...it's the Russia-Trump Collusion Hoax all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would they need the whistleblower if they have the actual transcripts and the fact they were hidden?
Hidden. Schmidden.
The reverse is a problem. Since when is putting stuff in a more secure location a problem in any situation?

Condoms, toilet paper, and Twinkies don't count.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

SDHornet wrote:

Jelly reminds me of the song. “When will they ever learn?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Moving goalposts...it's the Russia-Trump Collusion Hoax all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How were they hidden? You're calling stored in a MORE secure place, as being hidden?
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:

It's not moving the goalpost. It's just saying that you don't need the Whistleblower when the President releases information that corroborates what the Whistleblower said. Why would you need to have the Whistleblower to show that Trump asked the Ukraine President to investigate a potential Democrat opponent when Trump released a summary indicating that Trump asked the Ukraine President to investigate a potential Democrat opponent?
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote:
How were they hidden? You're calling stored in a MORE secure place, as being hidden?
What are you talking about? That's an attempt to make it less likely that the information will be accessed. Yes, it is trying to hide the information.

When you hide something, you are putting it into a more secure place. What on EARTH are you people talking about with this line of argument?
Could I ever be a star?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ivytalk wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Damn those two Ukrainian dude sure get around

The Ukie dudes remind me of the Roxbury Guys from SNL.
Or maybe the Festrunk brothers for us oldtimers.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
What are you talking about? That's an attempt to make it less likely that the information will be accessed. Yes, it is trying to hide the information.

When you hide something, you are putting it into a more secure place. What on EARTH are you people talking about with this line of argument?
Yeah. The secret server Obama placed his shit on. Right. Why do you think it was placed there? Was it the only call?
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: The Ukie dudes remind me of the Roxbury Guys from SNL.
Or maybe the Festrunk brothers for us oldtimers.
From Bratislava...looking for some foxes! :thumb:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"I know beyond any doubt that the source of the money is not any questionable source," Guiliani said of the money he received from Fraud Guarantee. :rofl:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Skjellyfetti wrote:"I know beyond any doubt that the source of the money is not any questionable source," Guiliani said of the money he received from Fraud Guarantee. :rofl:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
Giuliani is such an idiot. Besides the irony of the company's name, if he has no doubt about the source of the money, then he's got information about the source of the money...

...and I'm sure investigators would like to have a word about that.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

The Mustache:

"Fuck this noise."

:lol:
Bolton warned lawyers over 'hand grenade' Giuliani: report

Washington (AFP) - The White House's alleged effort to pressure Ukraine so alarmed former national security advisor John Bolton that he alerted a lawyer, his former aide said on Monday, according to US media.

Bolton also warned that President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who has emerged as the point man in the president's alleged drive to pressure Ukraine to dig up dirt on Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, is "a hand grenade who's going to blow everyone up," his aide Fiona Hill told lawmakers, according to the New York Times.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bolton-warne ... 40068.html
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:The Mustache:

"Fuck this noise."

:lol:
Bolton warned lawyers over 'hand grenade' Giuliani: report

Washington (AFP) - The White House's alleged effort to pressure Ukraine so alarmed former national security advisor John Bolton that he alerted a lawyer, his former aide said on Monday, according to US media.

Bolton also warned that President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, who has emerged as the point man in the president's alleged drive to pressure Ukraine to dig up dirt on Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, is "a hand grenade who's going to blow everyone up," his aide Fiona Hill told lawmakers, according to the New York Times.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bolton-warne ... 40068.html
I figured Bolton was going to play a role in this before all was said and done. His departure was auspicious when it happened.

He’s also the kind of guy who will revenge you right up the ass.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I wonder who Trump will have represent him at his Senate trial.

I hope he represents himself. :rofl:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I wonder who Trump will have represent him at his Senate trial.

I hope he represents himself. :rofl:
Need a vote before a trial, which may or may not happen.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Yeah. The secret server Obama placed his shit on. Right. Why do you think it was placed there? Was it the only call?
I suppose that has to do with what Susan Rice said. Yes, she said some Obama call records were place on the "secret server." But she said there was a difference between that and what happened here:
“What [the Trump administration] did instead of storing it in the normal system, which is protected and classified, even though there was no classified substance in that actual discussion,” Rice told an audience at the Texas Tribune Festival. “Instead of putting it where it normally resides, they hid it on a very highly sensitive, highly compartmented server that very few people in the U.S. government have access to in order to bury it.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/obama-ad ... nistration

She allowed that SOME Obama conversations went to that server. But this is what she said about that:
Rice was then asked how many times the Obama administration saved conversations to the server. Rice responded by saying the administration only saved conversations that were actually of a classified nature.

“It’s rare that a presidential conversation would be classified to that highest level — it’s not impossible, it’s very rare — even when two leaders are discussing classified information,” Rice responded.
So, once again, we have the "right" (which I have historically been a part of) being intellectually dishonest and distorting things.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
I suppose that has to do with what Susan Rice said. Yes, she said some Obama call records were place on the "secret server." But she said there was a difference between that and what happened here:
“What [the Trump administration] did instead of storing it in the normal system, which is protected and classified, even though there was no classified substance in that actual discussion,” Rice told an audience at the Texas Tribune Festival. “Instead of putting it where it normally resides, they hid it on a very highly sensitive, highly compartmented server that very few people in the U.S. government have access to in order to bury it.”

She allowed that SOME Obama conversations went to that server. But this is what she said about that:
Rice was then asked how many times the Obama administration saved conversations to the server. Rice responded by saying the administration only saved conversations that were actually of a classified nature.

“It’s rare that a presidential conversation would be classified to that highest level — it’s not impossible, it’s very rare — even when two leaders are discussing classified information,” Rice responded.
So, once again, we have the "right" (which I have historically been a part of) being intellectually dishonest and distorting things.
John ... I’m going to give you a heads up here. Think of it as an FYI

When you are trying to make a point about people on the right distorting things it would help your credibility if you didn’t quote or reference the following people:

Susan Rice
Eric Holder
Alex Jones
Genghis Khan
Josef Goebbels
Hillary Clinton
Any 6 year old

css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Nancy Pelosi just announced House will not vote on impeachment. Why, you ask? Answer: they have nothing, this is all another sham.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:

How many other conversations of Trumps were on the more secure server? If that was the only conversation, you might have a leg to stand on, but after the discussions with Australia and Mexico were leaked, I would bet quite a few if not all were moved there.

What was there for Trump to hide in this call after seeing the transcripts? So exactly. Why the need to keep them on the server?