Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:56 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
You seem to have an issue with granting citizens their legal rights. The request to see the ballots and images did not impede or influence the election in any manner. The filing didn't even try and twist the rules. It was a citizen afforded request that has been denied for three years.

You always cry about the need for "proof", and I give you a real life example of how the proof you want, can't even be created because access to documents is denied. Even you see what is being done here.

Lawfare at it's most basic, is creating an undue burden on another. Filling the proper government forms out, and asking for access to documents you are allowed to see by State law, is not Lawfare.

As an add on, Trump used Lawfare as a business man by burying his claimants in the legal process. It's a big reason I wasn't a fan of him as a person.
The first problem with the “proof” that you like to provide is we don’t know how valid it is. Who verifies documents uploaded to scribd and documentcloud?

FTR, it is as t difficult to find an actual court system version of the one document you linked to but I didn’t have time to compare them for accuracy.

If the Georgia election story was as big of a deal as you think it is then why hasn’t a conservative network like Fox covered it?

The second problem is trying to claim trump has immunity for almost every action he took while President (while biden has none). Talking to your supporters (we can leave it to the courts to decide whether that talk incited a seditious riot) is the action of a candidate not a sitting President. Saying that an election was stolen without proof is reckless and not a presidential duty. Trying to replace electors chosen by their states with fraudulent electors is not a presidential duty. Attempting to bully state officials into fraudulently finding votes or not certifying election results is not a presidential duty. The states and the federal election commission (an independent agency not under the President’s control) have primary responsibility for elections. Congress and the Courts also have roles. The president can’t attempt to interfere in elections outside of normal channels and then claim immunity for all his/her actions.

We’re not going to agree on the criminality of his intentional obstruction of the return of classified documents so we’ll skip that one.

trumps attempts to delay his trials until after the election is lawfare meant to avoid the very real possibility that he will be found guilty. If elected he’ll declare himself immune from prosecution and then attempt to fire/replace prosecutors and possibly judges before his term is up. He’s a spoiled little twat who thinks he’s above the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've got enough information to find the actual case. I'll take the word of the website that lists many others as an aggregation site for such documents.

In regard to "why isn't Fox News covering". Well, I assume after getting their ass handed to them by Dominion, they are out of the election integrity angle for a while. Also, VoterGA that wants the documents, hasn't even been able to see them yet, after three years of trying. Then, IF the court agrees they can see them, they have to prove there were fake ballots in the count and/or Georgia State officials bungled the audit. Resolution is still a long ways away and it may not be coming if the GA State certified the election properly...but we can't even get the documents.

I listed the John Solomon website, but it didn't meet Klam's or your's rigorous oversight on non MSM news sources. Regardless it wasn't an opinion piece, but one giving an update on the progress of the fiasco.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:56 am The first problem with the “proof” that you like to provide is we don’t know how valid it is. Who verifies documents uploaded to scribd and documentcloud?

FTR, it is as t difficult to find an actual court system version of the one document you linked to but I didn’t have time to compare them for accuracy.

If the Georgia election story was as big of a deal as you think it is then why hasn’t a conservative network like Fox covered it?

The second problem is trying to claim trump has immunity for almost every action he took while President (while biden has none). Talking to your supporters (we can leave it to the courts to decide whether that talk incited a seditious riot) is the action of a candidate not a sitting President. Saying that an election was stolen without proof is reckless and not a presidential duty. Trying to replace electors chosen by their states with fraudulent electors is not a presidential duty. Attempting to bully state officials into fraudulently finding votes or not certifying election results is not a presidential duty. The states and the federal election commission (an independent agency not under the President’s control) have primary responsibility for elections. Congress and the Courts also have roles. The president can’t attempt to interfere in elections outside of normal channels and then claim immunity for all his/her actions.

We’re not going to agree on the criminality of his intentional obstruction of the return of classified documents so we’ll skip that one.

trumps attempts to delay his trials until after the election is lawfare meant to avoid the very real possibility that he will be found guilty. If elected he’ll declare himself immune from prosecution and then attempt to fire/replace prosecutors and possibly judges before his term is up. He’s a spoiled little twat who thinks he’s above the law.

You've got enough information to find the actual case. I'll take the word of the website that lists many others as an aggregation site for such documents.

In regard to "why isn't Fox News covering". Well, I assume after getting their ass handed to them by Dominion, they are out of the election integrity angle for a while. Also, VoterGA that wants the documents, hasn't even been able to see them yet, after three years of trying. Then, IF the court agrees they can see them, they have to prove there were fake ballots in the count and/or Georgia State officials bungled the audit. Resolution is still a long ways away and it may not be coming if the GA State certified the election properly...but we can't even get the documents.

I listed the John Solomon website, but it didn't meet Klam's or your's rigorous oversight on non MSM news sources. Regardless it wasn't an opinion piece, but one giving an update on the progress of the fiasco.
Sorry if I don’t blindly trust documents that any yahoo could upload to scribd or documentcloud. I found the actual court documents. I just haven’t had time to compare them to your links to make sure they weren’t altered and I probably won’t. I’ll wait to see if this as big of a deal as you think. I’m guessing it’s much ado about nothing, a form of lawfare meant to harass and cause people to question the validity of the elections.

Did Georgia bungle the audit as badly as Cyber Ninjas did theirs? Weren’t you posting CN stuff like it was believable but you don’t trust the Georgia audit? Why do you trust one and not the other?

If Fox got their ass handed to them it was because they were peddling MAGAt yahoo conspiracy theories without verifying the facts. It should be relatively easy to report on a court case without running afoul of peddling bullshit. Fox could easily report on this if there was enough substance to warrant it.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Sorry if I don’t blindly trust documents that any yahoo could upload to scribd or documentcloud. I found the actual court documents. I just haven’t had time to compare them to your links to make sure they weren’t altered and I probably won’t. I’ll wait to see if this as big of a deal as you think. I’m guessing it’s much ado about nothing, a form of lawfare meant to harass and cause people to question the validity of the elections.

Did Georgia bungle the audit as badly as Cyber Ninjas did theirs? Weren’t you posting CN stuff like it was believable but you don’t trust the Georgia audit? Why do you trust one and not the other?

If Fox got their ass handed to them it was because they were peddling MAGAt yahoo conspiracy theories without verifying the facts. It should be relatively easy to report on a court case without running afoul of peddling bullshit. Fox could easily report on this if there was enough substance to warrant it.

WTF? Why would anyone upload fake court documents any different than those submitted to the courts? Wouldn't that be easily provable and show you to be an asshat? That makes no sense.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm

WTF? Why would anyone upload fake court documents any different than those submitted to the courts? Wouldn't that be easily provable and show you to be an asshat? That makes no sense.
Because (crazy conspiracy loving) asshats are attracted to other asshats and they want to help their fellow asshat (trump) against the weaponized DoJ’s witch hunt by turning the tables and casting doubt on the election (especially after the cyber ninjas failed in their efforts to do so).

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:36 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Because (crazy conspiracy loving) asshats are attracted to other asshats and they want to help their fellow asshat (trump) against the weaponized DoJ’s witch hunt by turning the tables and casting doubt on the election (especially after the cyber ninjas failed in their efforts to do so).

Wut? The case hasn't even made it's way to the trial to determine if they can be granted access to the documents.

I like how you try to make asking for an outside audit, which is allowable by State law, as an act of casting doubt. Nice hyperbole.

You have to have the most industrial of fainting couches in your home.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Exclusive: Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election
The emails and recordings also indicate that a top Trump campaign lawyer was part of 11th-hour discussions about delivering the fake elector certificates to Pence, potentially undercutting his testimony to the House select committee that investigated January 6 that he had passed off responsibility and didn’t want to put the former vice president in a difficult spot.

These details largely come from pro-Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro, who was an architect of the fake electors plot and is now a key cooperator in several state probes into the scheme. Chesebro pleaded guilty in October to a felony conspiracy charge in Georgia in connection with the electors’ plan, and has met with prosecutors in Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin, who are investigating the sham GOP electors in their own states.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:37 pm Exclusive: Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election
The emails and recordings also indicate that a top Trump campaign lawyer was part of 11th-hour discussions about delivering the fake elector certificates to Pence, potentially undercutting his testimony to the House select committee that investigated January 6 that he had passed off responsibility and didn’t want to put the former vice president in a difficult spot.

These details largely come from pro-Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro, who was an architect of the fake electors plot and is now a key cooperator in several state probes into the scheme. Chesebro pleaded guilty in October to a felony conspiracy charge in Georgia in connection with the electors’ plan, and has met with prosecutors in Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin, who are investigating the sham GOP electors in their own states.

Part of his duties in overseeing fair elections. Along with asking Raffensberger to find 11,780 votes. One more.

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:16 pm
Part of his duties in overseeing fair elections. Along with asking Raffensberger to find 11,780 votes. One more.

Russia collusion. You hear that, hide. You got exposed.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:41 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:16 pm

Russia collusion. You hear that, hide. You got exposed.
You should read up on the Mueller Report sometime. This isn’t the own you think it is. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

Maine's secretary of state explains her reasons for barring Trump from primary ballot
”In evaluating the weight of the evidence, it (was) made clear that Mr. Trump was aware of the tinder that was laid in a multi-month effort to delegitimize the 2020 election and (he) then chose to light a match," said Bellows, a Democrat who took office in 2021.

"The U.S. Constitution does not tolerate an assault on the foundations of our government. And Maine election law required me to act in response," she said. "The events of January 6 were unprecedented and tragic. It was an assault not only on the Capitol and government officials, including the former vice president and members of Congress, but on the rule of law itself. … Mr. Trump engaged in that insurrection and thereby, is not qualified to be on the ballot."
They were just sightseers. Everything was peaceful.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Willing to make shit up. Why am I not surprised? Seems to be a common theme among the "get Trump" crowd.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:Willing to make shit up. Why am I not surprised since my idol does it too. Seems to be a common theme among both the "get Trump" and “save trump” crowds.

FYP

Is there a difference between making shit up and lying? If yes then I’m also having trouble understanding when making shit up matters and when it doesn’t. Can you provide a guide that people can follow?

People in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:Willing to make shit up. Why am I not surprised since my idol does it too. Seems to be a common theme among both the "get Trump" and “save trump” crowds.

FYP

Is there a difference between making shit up and lying? If yes then I’m also having trouble understanding when making shit up matters and when it doesn’t. Can you provide a guide that people can follow?

If you're lacking emotional intelligence and can't pick up exaggerations versus lying, then unfortunately you can't be helped. The large majority of people don't have that problem.

But in this case, I would say that when you are the Left's new darling, because "get Trump", and you submit false cases to a federal judge supporting your case, that's a problem.

On a separate note, how good of a "fixer" was Cohen if he's too stupid to realize Google Bard is not a perfected mode of research? Makes you realize he was just a guy running interference for Trump and nothing more. Certainly wasn't for his acumen of the law.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:30 pm
FYP

If you're lacking emotional intelligence and can't pick up exaggerations versus lying, then unfortunately you can't be helped. The large majority of people don't have that problem.

But in this case, I would say that when you are the Left's new darling, because "get Trump", and you submit false cases to a federal judge supporting your case, that's a problem.

On a separate note, how good of a "fixer" was Cohen if he's too stupid to realize Google Bard is not a perfected mode of research? Makes you realize he was just a guy running interference for Trump and nothing more. Certainly wasn't for his acumen of the law.
Telling people you're a billionaire when you're only a multi-millionaire might be exaggerating. Telling your gullible MAGAt yahoo followers who you know will believe nearly anything you say that the election was stolen or other inflammatory (and frequently defamatory) statements and whipping them into a frothing seditious mob is more than exaggeration, it's making shit up, lying and putting other people's well-being at risk. See the January 6 riot and threats against judicial staff for examples.

False cases? Is that similar to false claims of presidential immunity for actions and statements that clearly weren't part of a president's duties? Or would you like to explain to me how denying rape, whipping followers into a frenzy with false allegations, or arranging for slates of fraudulent electors are part of a president's duties?

Maybe you're projecting? trump and his MAGAt yahoo followers are guilty of many of the things that you claim the "get trump" crowd are guilty of but when he's charged you cry lawfare, witch hunt, weaponized DoJ, etc.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:31 pm Maine's secretary of state explains her reasons for barring Trump from primary ballot
”In evaluating the weight of the evidence, it (was) made clear that Mr. Trump was aware of the tinder that was laid in a multi-month effort to delegitimize the 2020 election and (he) then chose to light a match," said Bellows, a Democrat who took office in 2021.

"The U.S. Constitution does not tolerate an assault on the foundations of our government. And Maine election law required me to act in response," she said. "The events of January 6 were unprecedented and tragic. It was an assault not only on the Capitol and government officials, including the former vice president and members of Congress, but on the rule of law itself. … Mr. Trump engaged in that insurrection and thereby, is not qualified to be on the ballot."
I don't disagree, I just disagree with the process. Charge him with insurrection, prosecute it in a court of law and gain a conviction, then wipe him off the ballots. If folks weren't scheming politically, this would've been done sometime in the past 3 years (or Congress could've done their job and booted him from office) as the evidence is pretty damning. But the GOP is still interested in him running and the Dems really want him to run so we are where we are.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:24 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am

Telling people you're a billionaire when you're only a multi-millionaire might be exaggerating. Telling your gullible MAGAt yahoo followers who you know will believe nearly anything you say that the election was stolen or other inflammatory (and frequently defamatory) statements and whipping them into a frothing seditious mob is more than exaggeration, it's making shit up, lying and putting other people's well-being at risk. See the January 6 riot and threats against judicial staff for examples.

False cases? Is that similar to false claims of presidential immunity for actions and statements that clearly weren't part of a president's duties? Or would you like to explain to me how denying rape, whipping followers into a frenzy with false allegations, or arranging for slates of fraudulent electors are part of a president's duties?

Maybe you're projecting? trump and his MAGAt yahoo followers are guilty of many of the things that you claim the "get trump" crowd are guilty of but when he's charged you cry lawfare, witch hunt, weaponized DoJ, etc.
:rofl: Such histrionics. Better run to that industrial fainting couch and throw yourself on it. You'd be a blast to watch from afar.

Only question. How do you know Trump's net worth?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

GannonFan wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:10 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:31 pm Maine's secretary of state explains her reasons for barring Trump from primary ballot

I don't disagree, I just disagree with the process. Charge him with insurrection, prosecute it in a court of law and gain a conviction, then wipe him off the ballots. If folks weren't scheming politically, this would've been done sometime in the past 3 years (or Congress could've done their job and booted him from office) as the evidence is pretty damning. But the GOP is still interested in him running and the Dems really want him to run so we are where we are.
See UNI, Klam and Houndy? Substance. Effort. You three lazy asses need to take a lesson here.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:24 am

:rofl: Such histrionics. Better run to that industrial fainting couch and throw yourself on it. You'd be a blast to watch from afar.

Speaking of histrionics - what about the whiny little bitches calling trump’s indictments lawfare, a witch hunt by a weaponized DoJ.

Look through your own posts if you want to see histrionics. :coffee:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

See UNI, Klam and Houndy? Substance. Effort. You three lazy asses need to take a lesson here.
You’re the lazy ass dismissing the charges against trump that Ganny is calling for as lawfare without substantive reasoning to backup your claims.

I agree with Ganny. trump is guilty as sin but these states are jumping the gun. I would prefer the proper process be followed.

Of course they wouldn’t need to if:
- Senate republicans had put partisan politics aside and done their job on the 2nd impeachment.
- he weren’t doing everything he could to delay the trials until after November 2024.
- the Republican Party weren’t close to nominating a soon to be felon.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
You’re the lazy ass dismissing the charges against trump that Ganny is calling for as lawfare without substantive reasoning to backup your claims.

I agree with Ganny. trump is guilty as sin but these states are jumping the gun. I would prefer the proper process be followed.

- Senate republicans had put partisan politics aside and done their job on the 2nd impeachment.
- he weren’t doing everything he could to delay the trials until after November 2024.

Ganny is changing my mind a bit. I agree with both of these posts. ^^

Being able to change have your mind changed is liberating, SG. There are lessons here for you as well.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Suppose SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor and 5 minutes after SCOTUS rules that a president is immune from charges about anything he did wrong as President, Biden has him arrested and sent to Guantanamo and executed for sedition. Gotta have a backup plan..
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:54 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Speaking of histrionics - what about the whiny little bitches calling trump’s indictments lawfare, a witch hunt by a weaponized DoJ.

Look through your own posts if you want to see histrionics. :coffee:

Or how about the whiny little biches who say it isn’t lawfare? :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote:

:rofl: Wow. Already back up from the first round of the fainting couch.

Would you like to talk to a manager about your grievances, ma'am?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

I got nothing.

I’m triggered every time 88 uses my own schtick against me.

My reading comprehension is shit and I’m a sucker for a con man.

I should sue the University of Montana for negligence in giving me a degree.
Now we’re getting somewhere. ;)

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
I got nothing.

I’m triggered every time 88 uses my own schtick against me.

My reading comprehension is shit and I’m a sucker for a con man.

I should sue the University of Montana for negligence in giving me a degree.
Now we’re getting somewhere. ;)

How do you know Trump's net worth? Did he publish those for everyone to see?