Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: When is it Vance's turn?

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:55 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:13 am

Why are you trying so hard to censor Houndy's free speech? :coffee:
Most likely to stop him from embarrassing himself
He could never embarrass himself as much as the yahoos who trumpeted FAKE news like:
- the 2020 election was stolen
- doneOLD has done nothing wrong and is the victim of lawfare
- illegal immigrants are voting in large numbers
- they’re eating the dogs, the people that came in, they’re eating the cats

Wait, maybe you're right. Those people have no shame, no sense of decency, they're probably beyond embarrassment while Houndy has some scruples. :coffee:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:58 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:55 am

Most likely to stop him from embarrassing himself
He could never embarrass himself as much as the yahoos who trumpeted FAKE news like:

Wait, maybe you're right. Those people have no shame, no sense of decency, they're probably beyond embarrassment while Houndy has some scruples. :coffee:
None of those people are posting on here
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:25 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:58 am

Good to hear that everyone on CS agrees that:
- the 2020 election was NOT stolen from doneOLD
- doneOLD is NOT the victim of lawfare
- illegal immigrants are NOT voting in large numbers
- doneOLD and jd are wrong about illegal immigrants eating pets

:coffee:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:29 am

I said illegals vote

The Libs said no they don’t

Nobody said large numbers … gosh you guys are so hysterical

I don’t know if any Springfield residents ate pets but ask any Dominican if Haitians eat cats…

The leftist media helped sway the election, we have discussed this too many times
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:35 am

I said illegals vote

I don’t know if any Springfield residents ate pets but ask any Dominican if Haitians eat cats…

The leftist media helped sway the election, we have discussed this too many times
I've never said illegals don't vote. I don't think they vote in large enough numbers to sway elections. It's a crime for them to vote and would jeopardize their chances of obtaining citizenship. That's not a risk worth taking.

You post about 81 million votes or voters quite a bit. If you're not trying to imply that biden got that many votes because of illegal immigrants voting then what message are you trying to convey?

There are definitely posters on here who believe the 2020 election was stolen from doneOLD and that doneOLD is the victim of lawfare.

Hysterical is thinking that calling doneOLD a threat to democracy or a fascist is directly responsible for the attempts on his life and that his own words and actions had no impact.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:52 am

I said illegals vote

I've never said illegals don't vote. I don't think they vote in large enough numbers to sway elections. It's a crime for them to vote and would jeopardize their chances of obtaining citizenship. That's not a risk worth taking.

You post about 81 million votes or voters quite a bit. If you're not trying to imply that biden got that many votes because of illegal immigrants voting then what message are you trying to convey?

There are definitely posters on here who believe the 2020 election was stolen from doneOLD and that doneOLD is the victim of lawfare.

Hysterical is thinking that calling doneOLD a threat to democracy or a fascist is directly responsible for the attempts on his life and that his own words and actions had no impact.
The people who call Donny a threat to democracy are the threat

Where are the Dems sending all the migrants they have illegally flown in? Swing states

Why? The answer is obvious, long term power and control
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:31 am

The people who call Donny a threat to democracy are the threat

Where are the Dems sending all the migrants they have illegally flown in? Swing states

Why? The answer is obvious, long term power and control
Back atcha: the person calling Democrats a threat to democracy is the threat.

You're :dunce: if you think doneOLD and the MAQA yahoos aren't doing everything they can for long term power and control as well.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

I said illegals vote

Eh, where's option of Trump definitely did break the law (Jan 6th, hiding docs, etc) AND he's also the victim of lawfare? I think the two can both be true.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:47 am

Eh, where's option of Trump definitely did break the law (Jan 6th, hiding docs, etc) AND he's also the victim of lawfare? I think the two can both be true.
I can agree with that.

Let's break down the criminal cases:
  • Federal Election Interference Case (Judge Chutkan) - NOT lawfare
  • Classified Documents Case (Judge Cannon) - NOT lawfare
  • Georgia Election Interference Case (Judge McAfee) - while the prosecution has engaged in questionable behavior, I believe there is merit to the underlying charges so I say NOT lawfare
  • Hush Money Case (Judge Merchan) - legitimate argument that this was lawfare
It's dishonest to attempt to dismiss all of the cases as lawfare because of one questionable prosecution.

Thoughts?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:11 am
GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:47 am

I can agree with that.

• Georgia Election Interference Case (Judge McAfee) - while the prosecution has engaged in questionable behavior, I believe there is merit to the underlying charges so I say NOT lawfare
It's dishonest to attempt to dismiss all of the cases as lawfare because of one questionable prosecution.

Thoughts?
Federal Election Interference Case (Judge Chutkan). LAWFARE. Trump didn’t incite, said peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..Even if Trump loses the 4 counts won’t survive SCOTUS on immunity. 2 will be dismissed on Fischer.

[*]Classified Documents Case (Judge Cannon) - LAWFARE. Trump as POTUS had authority to declassify.

[*]Georgia Election Interference Case (Judge McAfee) . LAWFARE. Case is a joke, and zero chance of a conviction here even if Trump loses.

[*]Hush Money Case (Judge Merchan) - legitimate argument that this was lawfare. Agreed.

1st 76 years of his life, zero indictments. 77th yr 4 indictments in 4 separate jurisdictions all timed to go to trial in an election year when he happened to be running for POTUS. 100% LAWFARE.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

To be fair, Vance said he received calls from constituents saying the immigrants were eating pets. Trump took it to the next level, and the media gets mad at Vance. They really hate Vance, because he calls out their BS. I like that about Vance.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:11 am

I can agree with that.

Thoughts?
Federal Election Interference Case (Judge Chutkan). LAWFARE. Trump didn’t incite, said peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..Even if Trump loses the 4 counts won’t survive SCOTUS on immunity. 2 will be dismissed on Fischer.

[*]Classified Documents Case (Judge Cannon) - LAWFARE. Trump as POTUS had authority to declassify.

[*]Georgia Election Interference Case (Judge McAfee) . LAWFARE. Case is a joke, and zero chance of a conviction here even if Trump loses.

[*]Hush Money Case (Judge Merchan) - legitimate argument that this was lawfare. Agreed.

1st 76 years of his life, zero indictments. 77th yr 4 indictments in 4 separate jurisdictions all timed to go to trial in an election year when he happened to be running for POTUS. 100% LAWFARE.
Wishful thinking. The Chutkan case alone is based on far more than just the speech at the ellipse.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:09 am

To be fair, Vance said he received calls from constituents saying the immigrants were eating pets. Trump took it to the next level, and the media gets mad at Vance. They really hate Vance, because he calls out their BS. I like that about Vance.
Did vance own up to it and stop saying it when it became obvious that it was FAKE NEWS?

I can't stand vance because he lies; he fears strong, independent women; and he sucks doneOLD's tiny, little dick to advance his own career after previously comparing doneOLD to Hitler.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:43 am

Did vance own up to it and stop saying it when it became obvious that it was FAKE NEWS?

I can't stand vance because he lies; he fears strong, independent women; and he sucks doneOLD's tiny, little dick to advance his own career after previously comparing doneOLD to Hitler.
They all lie but he lies less than your heroes Jobozo rotten in the K-puppet clown.

By the way, you have no idea if it’s fake news or not.
Picked up some Dominican family members at JFK last night, you’re lucky they can’t vote. All support Trump.
I asked them about how the Dominican Republic was dealing with the border with Haiti, he said it’s more open now meaning they are not shooting them anymore. Estimates place about 2 million Haitians in the Dominican Republic causing massive problems for Domrep…. And yes, they will eat cats and dogs and anything else. It’s a sad fact. And I will say just for you that I don’t know if any Haitians ate dogs or cats in Springfield but their culture is how these rumors get started.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Vance told them the truth, that kept the media crying. He's been able to hold his tongue on criticism of Trump. That also keeps the media crying. Media probably has therapy session for Vance interviewers to console them after interviews. Vance is hoping he will get the Trump voters in 2028. Not saying much, but he's the smartest one of the group of 4.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:41 am

Vance told them the truth, that kept the media crying. He's been able to hold his tongue on criticism of Trump. That also keeps the media crying. Media probably has therapy session for Vance interviewers to console them after interviews. Vance is hoping he will get the Trump voters in 2028. Not saying much, but he's the smartest one of the group of 4.
He’s a grifter and opportunist like all politicians. The truth is fungible. In 2017, Vance’s truth was Trump was Hitler. He admitted to Haitian story not being true but a needed fabrication.

He also fears women in some goofy religious patriarchy sort of way.

Weirdo.

:nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

EG: Bro is deranged and one wicked, semi-literate, and unhealthy heartbeat away from the presidency.

Last edited by kalm on Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:38 am EG: Bro is deranged and one wicked, semi-literate, and unhealthy heart away from the presidency.

All things family seem to irritate the left

Just like encouraging single parent homes

Pathetic
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 8:47 am
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:38 am EG: Bro is deranged and one wicked, semi-literate, and unhealthy heart away from the presidency.

Pathetic
My are we judgie. Every lefty I know loves the idea of “family”.

Name me one person who encourages single parent homes.

How do you define family?

You will not answer either of these questions directly or honestly because you can’t.

Guess what this guy had written on his eye black for the Chipper…

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:16 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 8:47 am

Pathetic

You will not answer either of these questions directly or honestly because you can’t.

The big blue machine in NYC pays more welfare to single mothers which is the excuse used by fathers to hit the streets

Papa was a rolling Stone
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:24 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:41 am

He’s a grifter and opportunist like all politicians. The truth is fungible. In 2017, Vance’s truth was Trump was Hitler. He admitted to Haitian story not being true but a needed fabrication.

He also fears women in some goofy religious patriarchy sort of way.

Weirdo.

:nod:
I was comparing him to other politician's. He is smarter than the other 3.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:28 am
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:16 am

The big blue machine in NYC pays more welfare to single mothers which is the excuse used by fathers to hit the streets

Papa was a rolling Stone
Like I said. You won’t answer either question.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:46 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:28 am The big blue machine in NYC pays more welfare to single mothers which is the excuse used by fathers to hit the streets

Papa was a rolling Stone
I'll answer the 2nd one for CH and MAQA yahoos - family is defined as having multiple children (say 5) with multiple women (say 3).

Family is also something that they pretend to respect but sh!t all over when it comes to medical decisions, books, etc. :D

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:58 am
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:46 am

I'll answer the 2nd one for CH and MAQA yahoos - family is defined as having multiple children (say 5) with multiple women (say 3).

Family is also something that they pretend to respect but sh!t all over when it comes to medical decisions, books, etc. :D
Nice humor attempt

I answered clams question by the way, he just doesn’t get it