I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:37 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:42 am

The silence is deafening
Well Trump IS clearly demented.

But to answer your question, most of the msm would be harder on Trump while Fox and right wing news would treat him with kid gloves like MSNBC treats Biden.

Part of that is understandable, as even without cognitive and psychological issues Trump’s policies are a threat. Part of it is that large corporations - media ownership, advertisers, and financial markets like stability.
Lol no they aren’t. Here is the conk platform laid out on Monday:
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documen ... y-platform

What is a clear threat to the US would be the continuation of Biden’s policies. First one being allowing millions of illegals to flow unchecked into the US with no intention of ever removing them.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol from last week. I’ve never watched a single hole of golf, but I would watch this.
phpBB [video]
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:37 am

Well Trump IS clearly demented.

But to answer your question, most of the msm would be harder on Trump while Fox and right wing news would treat him with kid gloves like MSNBC treats Biden.

Part of that is understandable, as even without cognitive and psychological issues Trump’s policies are a threat. Part of it is that large corporations - media ownership, advertisers, and financial markets like stability.
Lol no they aren’t. Here is the conk platform laid out on Monday:
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documen ... y-platform

What is a clear threat to the US would be the continuation of Biden’s policies. First one being allowing millions of illegals to flow unchecked into the US with no intention of ever removing them.
And at a dinner sponsored by the Heritage Foundation (of Project 2025 infamy) in April 2022, trump said:
This is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America.
Do we believe the vanilla platform that was developed to not alienate centrist/moderate voters or the actual words and actions of trump and his camp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

The party of patriots…

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Patriots?

Please elaborate and educate us to the last time patriots were cheering a US president being shot? Your side is disgustingly ugly right now and they keep digging.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:30 am Patriots?

Please elaborate and educate us to the last time patriots were cheering a US president being shot? Your side is disgustingly ugly right now and they keep digging.
I don’t know one single person on the side of America that cheered about it.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

You don't get out much. I personally know 3 people that have been fired for social media posts since yesterday. I've heard there is someone on twitter or tik tok that has gotten DOZENS fired for their posts and comments. 40% of this country if honest loved seeing this happen. Be honest
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:50 pm You don't get out much. I personally know 3 people that have been fired for social media posts since yesterday. I've heard there is someone on twitter or tik tok that has gotten DOZENS fired for their posts and comments. 40% of this country if honest loved seeing this happen. Be honest
What am I being dishonest about? You clearly are more dialed in to the pulse.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:50 pm You don't get out much. I personally know 3 people that have been fired for social media posts since yesterday. I've heard there is someone on twitter or tik tok that has gotten DOZENS fired for their posts and comments. 40% of this country if honest loved seeing this happen. Be honest
He’s the straight A student that never left the farm
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:43 pm
Makes sense

Do you think he will miss the news that another lefty was shot today at the RNC in Milwaukee?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:00 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:43 pm

Makes sense

Do you think he will miss the news that another lefty was shot today at the RNC in Milwaukee?
So Republicans are no longer fiscally responsible, could care less about freedom for all, ignore the teachings of Jesus and now it’s humble salt-of-the-earth farmers like me too?

:shock:
:ohno:

:lol:
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:45 pm
Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:00 pm

Makes sense

So Republicans are no longer fiscally responsible, could care less about freedom for all, ignore the teachings of Jesus and now it’s humble salt-if-the-earth farmers like me too?

I would doubt you're a farmer but what do you farm?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:51 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:45 pm

So Republicans are no longer fiscally responsible, could care less about freedom for all, ignore the teachings of Jesus and now it’s humble salt-if-the-earth farmers like me too?

I’m really not. Retired golf pro. We have 20 acres mostly on alfalfa and started a Colorado Spruce tree farm this year which we’ll be adding to going forward. May eventually mess around with lavender, sunflowers, amaranth, and crocuses for saffron production.

Hobby farming at best.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:54 pm
Bobcat wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:51 pm
I’m really not. Retired golf pro. We have 20 acres mostly on alfalfa and started a Colorado Spruce tree farm this year which we’ll be adding to going forward. May eventually mess around with lavender, sunflowers, amaranth, and crocuses for saffron production.

Hobby farming at best.
I see
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Jon Stewart Walks Off Laughing in Middle of Bill O’Reilly Interview | Video
The interview started off contentious, but Stewart’s big departure didn’t come until O’Reilly claimed that if Donald Trump hadn’t denied the results of the 2020 presidency and “done that” on January 6, “he’d be ahead of Biden 25% in the polls.” “That’s how bad Biden has been for the country,” O’Reilly said.

“Well, I disagree with that,” Stewart replied.
I agree with O'Reilly. If it weren't for the Stop the Steal BS and January 6, trump would be crushing biden.

A big reason why MAQA yahoos work so desperately to minimize/deflect attention from January 6.

trump's fragile ego can't handle admitting to losing in 2020 so MAQA yahoos have to continue the stolen election canard in order to pursue their loyal cultist merit badges.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Jan 6th wasn't a big deal it was a peaceful protest.

I'm starting to lean towards, I wish the right would bring guns to events like democrats do when they try to assassinate a president. or attend an RNC rally. The left is better at violence and thats not debatable
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:08 am Jon Stewart Walks Off Laughing in Middle of Bill O’Reilly Interview | Video
The interview started off contentious, but Stewart’s big departure didn’t come until O’Reilly claimed that if Donald Trump hadn’t denied the results of the 2020 presidency and “done that” on January 6, “he’d be ahead of Biden 25% in the polls.” “That’s how bad Biden has been for the country,” O’Reilly said.

“Well, I disagree with that,” Stewart replied.
I agree with O'Reilly. If it weren't for the Stop the Steal BS and January 6, trump would be crushing biden.

A big reason why MAQA yahoos work so desperately to minimize/deflect attention from January 6.

trump's fragile ego can't handle admitting to losing in 2020 so MAQA yahoos have to continue the stolen election canard in order to pursue their loyal cultist merit badges.
Maybe if the NY Post true reporting on Hunters laptop wouldn’t have been censored by the complicit and hysterical 4th Estate, Trump would be nearing the end of his second term right now …
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:08 am Jon Stewart Walks Off Laughing in Middle of Bill O’Reilly Interview | Video

Maybe if the NY Post true reporting on Hunters laptop wouldn’t have been censored by the complicit and hysterical 4th Estate, Trump would be nearing the end of his second term right now …
What the media did with hunter’s laptop was reprehensible but you’re assuming the truth would have moved the electoral needle.

The laptop was less significant than J6 which I’m frequently told was peaceful and no big deal. If that’s true, the truth about the laptop would not have impacted the election.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:36 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:
What the media did with hunter’s laptop was reprehensible but you’re assuming the truth would have moved the electoral needle.

The laptop was less significant than J6 which I’m frequently told was peaceful and no big deal. If that’s true, the truth about the laptop would not have impacted the election.

What brought the U.S. down? Crippling debt and inflation?An insurrection? A corrupt Supreme Court?

No.

The president’s drug addicted son may have had some incriminating evidence where he made millions…millions! Trading off of pops name on a laptop - according to Rudy Guillianni - who had copies burned but the Republican controlled house couldn’t get to the bottom of.

Or gays.

Something along those lines…
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Caribbean Hen wrote:

No I’m not assuming anything

I said maybe and actually that election was already in the books

I just am not a fan of the obviously manipulative actions that were taken even by our own 51 government lying hacks
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:55 am

No I’m not assuming anything

I said maybe and actually that election was already in the books

I just am not a fan of the obviously manipulative actions that were taken even by our own 51 government lying hacks
The R’s should investigate this.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Hulk Hogan brings the house down at the RNC convention.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:11 pm Hulk Hogan brings the house down at the RNC convention.
It’s because he’s super cool! And relevant!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

So how’s the speech going? Is it exciting?