Hilliary a Sore Loser?

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Hilliary a Sore Loser?

Post by Ibanez »

Have any of you noticed that Hilliary has never acknowledged her losses nor has she congratulated Barak? Do you think something like this matters to Americans in general? I think Hil's true colors are shining through.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: Hilliary a Sore Loser?

Post by SuperHornet »

One sees that all the time. I'm not surprised, and I'm not impressed. I still believe that she's going to get the nom. And that scares me to death.

I'm much more intrigued at the byplay between Obama's and McCain's wives. Did anyone catch that spat?

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote:One sees that all the time. I'm not surprised, and I'm not impressed. I still believe that she's going to get the nom. And that scares me to death.

I'm much more intrigued at the byplay between Obama's and McCain's wives. Did anyone catch that spat?
I caught that and don't care. Thier wives aren't important to me. I'm not electing thier wives to run the country and control the military.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

MarkCCU wrote:Have any of you noticed that Hilliary has never acknowledged her losses nor has she congratulated Barak? Do you think something like this matters to Americans in general? I think Hil's true colors are shining through.
Mark, I'll never vote for HRC, but she has usually congratulated Obama...she just has never done it in her speach the night of a contest...

For example, this week she acknowledged her defeats and congratuated Obama during her first speach the next day...

This is a non-issue (IMHO)
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

MarkCCU wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:One sees that all the time. I'm not surprised, and I'm not impressed. I still believe that she's going to get the nom. And that scares me to death.

I caught that and don't care. Thier wives aren't important to me. I'm not electing thier wives to run the country and control the military.
Who do you think was doing that while Bill was gettin' blow jobs in the oval office? :?:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12