MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Political discussions
User avatar
UNHWildCats
Level4
Level4
Posts: 6982
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:47 pm
I am a fan of: New Hampshire
A.K.A.: UNHWildCats

MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by UNHWildCats »

The Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has confirmed that at least two ballots that were pre-marked for GOP nominee Scott Brown, the two ballots have been located and voided.
Image

A unionized public employee, a teabagger, and a CEO are sitting at a table. There is a plate with a dozen cookies in the middle of the table. The CEO takes 11 cookies, turns to the teabagger and says, "Look out for that union guy--he wants a piece of your cookie."
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55728
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by AZGrizFan »

Non-story of the YEAR.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 24005
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by CID1990 »

While you are at it, how about post something about the Boston Globe's "Dewey Wins!" moment 8 hours before the polls closed?

Or, how about posting about the Democratic operative offering to fill out absentee ballots for voters?

Or, the letter drafted on the Coakley website alleging voter fraud by the Brown campaign, dated YESTERDAY?

Agreed. Non story of the year.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11954
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by Col Hogan »

The Massachusetts Secretary of State has dismissed this story as NOTHING!!!
A spokesman for Secretary of State William Galvin said later Tuesday two reports of spoiled ballots could not be verified or found to be widespread.
http://wbztv.com/politics/voter.fraud.s ... 35603.html
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
User avatar
native
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5635
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:21 am
I am a fan of: Weber State
Location: On the road from Cibola

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by native »

UNHWildCats wrote:The Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has confirmed that at least two ballots that were pre-marked for GOP nominee Scott Brown, the two ballots have been located and voided.
The latest number is six ballots.

Guaranteed there were more dead Democrats "voting" for Coakley today than there were ballots pre-marked for Brown.
Proud Prince of Purple Pomposity
Image
Image
Image
YT is not a communist. He's just a ...young pup.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20833
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by clenz »

Turns out those votes didn't even matter

:coffee:
free7694
Level1
Level1
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm
I am a fan of: Northern Colorado

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by free7694 »

UNHWildCats wrote:The Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has confirmed that at least two ballots that were pre-marked for GOP nominee Scott Brown, the two ballots have been located and voided.
Looks like someone's a sore loser. :lol:
[Insert signature here.]
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20833
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by clenz »

Ballets voided and you still fucking lose
User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 24005
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by CID1990 »

Don't have to worry about the Dems throwing out the absentee (read: military) ballots a la Bush/Gore since the margin of victory is larger than the number of absentee ballots.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
User avatar
GOKATS
Level2
Level2
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by GOKATS »

Coakley would've won with the ACORN votes.
Image
Image
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55728
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by AZGrizFan »

Honestly, this is fucking hilarious. A Republican takes perhaps THE most Democratic seat in AMERICA. If that doesn't SCREAM revolt, I don't know what does. Glad to see Massachusetts voters pulled their collective heads out of their asses and started this country down the path to recovery.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

My hats off to Massachusetts. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
GOKATS
Level2
Level2
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by GOKATS »

AZGrizFan wrote:Honestly, this is fucking hilarious. A Republican takes perhaps THE most Democratic seat in AMERICA. If that doesn't SCREAM revolt, I don't know what does. Glad to see Massachusetts voters pulled their collective heads out of their asses and started this country down the path to recovery.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

My hats off to Massachusetts. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Good post................ :thumb: :nod:
Image
Image
User avatar
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Beamer, er, Fuenteball

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by Rob Iola »

Odds are pretty good now that Obama's a one term wonder...

So ironic that Kennedy's Senate seat goes red over health care...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55728
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by AZGrizFan »

GOKATS wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Honestly, this is fucking hilarious. A Republican takes perhaps THE most Democratic seat in AMERICA. If that doesn't SCREAM revolt, I don't know what does. Glad to see Massachusetts voters pulled their collective heads out of their asses and started this country down the path to recovery.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

My hats off to Massachusetts. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Good post................ :thumb: :nod:
All across America, Democrats are collectively shitting themselves right now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Rob, you're spot ON. This GUARANTEES that the Obamanation is a one-term loser. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 9884
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:51 pm
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man
Location: Where the 1st Amendment still exists: CS.com

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by travelinman67 »

Wow!!!

The rats are scampering up the mast out here in CA. Been on the radio all day...a lot of lobbyists and staff took the day off to "meet" all over dtown Sacto...discuss strategy.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 1BJRM1.DTL

After 30 years of Democrat controlled hell out here...

...I'm gonna pray like I've never prayed before.

Just getting Boxer out and electing Meg Whitman governor would be a huge start.

Sad part is...

...even if we could check Feinstein's vote with a Rep., and in the event the legislature switched directions...

...there's still decades of long-term economic damage done that can't be corrected overnight.




BTW Wildcats...

...you're a pathetic tool for suggesting fraud in an overwhelming win for Brown.

:ohno:
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55728
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by AZGrizFan »

Voter ire evident in Mass. Senate contest

Dateline: Jan. 16, 2010

WASHINGTON - The ill winds of an angry electorate are blowing against Democrats, the warning signs clear in a closer-than-expected Massachusetts Senate race that may doom President Barack Obama's health care agenda and foreshadow the party's election prospects this fall.

Anti-incumbent, anti-establishment sentiment is rampant. Independents are leaving Obama. Republicans are energized. Democrats are subdued. None of it bodes well for the party in power.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34895044/ns/politics/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think I've been this happy in months. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
User avatar
GOKATS
Level2
Level2
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by GOKATS »

Rob Iola wrote:Odds are pretty good now that Obama's a one term FLOP...

So ironic that Kennedy's Senate seat goes red over health care...
FIFY :nod:
Image
Image
User avatar
UNHWildCats
Level4
Level4
Posts: 6982
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:47 pm
I am a fan of: New Hampshire
A.K.A.: UNHWildCats

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by UNHWildCats »

clenz wrote:Ballets voided and you still fucking lose
UNI education on display?
Image

A unionized public employee, a teabagger, and a CEO are sitting at a table. There is a plate with a dozen cookies in the middle of the table. The CEO takes 11 cookies, turns to the teabagger and says, "Look out for that union guy--he wants a piece of your cookie."
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20833
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by clenz »

UNHWildCats wrote:
clenz wrote:Ballets voided and you still fucking lose
UNI education on display?
really? thats the best you got? as sad as the repiblicans have been since 08ish is exactly where you are headed. Also, figures a lib would resort to bashing tactics when they lose
User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 37293
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by 89Hen »

Poor Travis.
Image
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by YoUDeeMan »

UNHWildCats wrote:The Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has confirmed that at least two ballots that were pre-marked for GOP nominee Scott Brown, the two ballots have been located and voided.
So, you and your boy toy tried your best to cast doubt on the election results by casting pre-marked ballots? :rofl:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by YoUDeeMan »

clenz wrote:
UNHWildCats wrote: UNI education on display?
really? thats the best you got? as sad as the repiblicans have been since 08ish is exactly where you are headed. Also, figures a lib would resort to bashing tactics when they lose
That type of stuff is the best he's ever had. No willingness to work for what he wants...just have other people give it to him. Let everyone in and we'll have a party on other people's dime. Wok and Roll!

:coffee:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
User avatar
Appaholic
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8582
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:35 am
I am a fan of: Montana, WCU & FCS
A.K.A.: Rehab-aholic
Location: Mills River, NC

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by Appaholic »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Voter ire evident in Mass. Senate contest

Dateline: Jan. 16, 2010

WASHINGTON - The ill winds of an angry electorate are blowing against Democrats, the warning signs clear in a closer-than-expected Massachusetts Senate race that may doom President Barack Obama's health care agenda and foreshadow the party's election prospects this fall.

Anti-incumbent, anti-establishment sentiment is rampant. Independents are leaving Obama. Republicans are energized. Democrats are subdued. None of it bodes well for the party in power.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34895044/ns/politics/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think I've been this happy in months. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Let's hope the Republicans can learn from this unlike the democrats. Scott Brown wasn't elected because of his Republican designation, he won because he was seen as a change from the norm (& this is why Obama gott the independent vote) He all but confirmed that by what he WASN'T referencing in his acceptance speech (the Rep Natl Party....referred to himself as a conservative independent, NOT a Republican)). Just as the Dems mistook last years victories as a confirmation of liberal ideology, I hope the Rep's don't see Brown's victory as confirmation that maybe the were on the right path the previous 8 years & they don't really need to change after all. If so, they'll be turned out in 2 years like the Dems will experience later this year. Perhaps the vox populi is finally realizing that politicians should be changed as often as diapers 7 for the same reason.....
http://www.takeahikewnc.com

“It’s like someone found a manic, doom-prophesying hobo in a sandwich board, shaved him, shot him full of Zoloft and gave him a show.” - The Buffalo Beast commenting on Glenn Beck

Consume. Watch TV. Be Silent. Work. Die.
blueballs
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:00 am
I am a fan of: Cap'n's porn collection
A.K.A.: blueballs
Location: Central FL, where bums have to stay in their designated area on the sidewalk

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by blueballs »

Wonder how many dead folks voted yesterday...
Blueballs: The ultimate 'bad case of the wants.'
User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55728
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: MA SOS Confirms Pre-Marked Ballots For Brown

Post by AZGrizFan »

Appaholic wrote: Let's hope the Republicans can learn from this unlike the democrats. Scott Brown wasn't elected because of his Republican designation, he won because he was seen as a change from the norm (& this is why Obama gott the independent vote) He all but confirmed that by what he WASN'T referencing in his acceptance speech (the Rep Natl Party....referred to himself as a conservative independent, NOT a Republican)). Just as the Dems mistook last years victories as a confirmation of liberal ideology, I hope the Rep's don't see Brown's victory as confirmation that maybe the were on the right path the previous 8 years & they don't really need to change after all. If so, they'll be turned out in 2 years like the Dems will experience later this year. Perhaps the vox populi is finally realizing that politicians should be changed as often as diapers 7 for the same reason.....
Preach, brutha. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image
Post Reply