Level3
I am a fan of: Appalachian Mud Squids
A.K.A.: Contaminated

2009 Tax Returns for Obamas, Bidens Made Public

Post by death dealer »

http://www.cnbc.com/id/36563886" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2009 Tax Returns for Obamas, Bidens Made Public
Published: Thursday, 15 Apr 2010 | 1:35 PM ET Text Size By: AP
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, made $5.5 million last year, largely on sales of his books, and paid nearly $1.8 million in federal income tax, according to the tax return they released Thursday.

The Obamas gave $329,000 to charities in 2009, including $50,000 each to CARE and the United Negro College Fund. The president also donated his $1.4 million Nobel Peace Prize award to 10 charities.

The vast majority of the Obamas' earnings continue to come from sales of the president's books, "Dreams From My Father," and "The Audacity of Hope," which have netted the couple several million dollars in recent years.

The Obamas paid $163,303 in Illinois income taxes.

In 2008, when Obama was campaigning for president, he and his wife earned $2.7 million and paid $855,323 in federal income tax.

RELATED LINKS
Current DateTime: 10:36:52 15 Apr 2010
LinksList Documentid: 36564034
Tax Day Goodies!High Costs of the New Tax LawsThat 47% No Taxes - Another Closer Look
Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, reported an adjusted gross income of $333,182 for 2009. They paid $71,147 in federal income taxes, $12,420 in Delaware income taxes and $1,477 in Virginia income taxes.

The Bidens gave $4,820 to charity, in cash and in-kind donations.

Wow!! The Bidens ar stingy!
Last edited by death dealer on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
danefan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UAlbany

Re: 2009 Tax Returns for Obamas, Bidens Made Public

Post by danefan »

The Obama's need a tax planner.

Their effective rate is way higher than most that have income in excess of $1 million.
OL FU
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Furman

Post by OL FU »

danefan wrote:The Obama's need a tax planner.

Their effective rate is way higher than most that have income in excess of $1 million.

No No, you wait until you are no longer president to hire one of those. Wouldn't want the masses to think you don't pay your fair share
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

I never buy these reports anyway.

I think the numbers are put out for PR and are inaccurate. You know the IRS isnt going to do anything to a president.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

That's not the issue here!! The issue is that the Bidens only gave a pittance in charitable donations!! On that gross adjusted income they should have given at least four times that amount!! Stingy bastages!! :ohno:
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Its their money and they can do with it how the please...................something which they dont offer us the same courtesy.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

$1.7 million in charity by Obama. :notworthy:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

Skjellyfetti wrote:$1.7 million in charity by Obama. :notworthy:
I was pleased to see that. Walking the talk. :thumb:
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Its their money and they can do with it how the please...................something which they dont offer us the same courtesy.
Sure, in theory. But when you preach about the "wealthy" pulling their weight in our society? Well that shit starts at home Mr. Biden. I gave twice as much in the first quarter than that jackass did all year of '09!! What a dick! :evil:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

death dealer wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Its their money and they can do with it how the please...................something which they dont offer us the same courtesy.
Sure, in theory. But when you preach about the "wealthy" pulling their weight in our society? Well that shit starts at home Mr. Biden. I gave twice as much in the first quarter than that jackass did all year of '09!! What a dick! :evil:
I agree Biden should give more to charity, but why didn't you report his finances? You seem to have curiously missed them.

Could it be because the man doesn't have a shitload of money?

Here's the part you selectively edited:
Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, reported an adjusted gross income of $333,182 for 2009. They paid $71,147 in federal income taxes, $12,420 in Delaware income taxes and $1,477 in Virginia income taxes.
While the vice presidential salary is nothing to sneeze at, there are several posters on this site pulling in more than the Biden's. Again, I hate to defend Joe Biden, but it's pretty well known that he's probably the poorest VP in our lifetime. The man didn't come from money and never really got into any ventures to make himself rich. Dick Cheney, Al Gore, or GHW Bush rich anyway.
Last edited by 93henfan on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

If they were so nice, why didn't they donate their total incom to charity? HUH? Yeah.

Hope they both die with 89hen and ralph and texas terror next week.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

FWIW, Biden was the poorest senator while serving: http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/overvie ... &year=2007
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

93henfan wrote:FWIW, Biden was the poorest senator while serving: http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/overvie ... &year=2007
That's an interesting site. Clicking on the "richest" makes my stomach churn. :ohno:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

93henfan wrote:
death dealer wrote: Sure, in theory. But when you preach about the "wealthy" pulling their weight in our society? Well that shit starts at home Mr. Biden. I gave twice as much in the first quarter than that jackass did all year of '09!! What a dick! :evil:
I agree Biden should give more to charity, but why didn't you report his finances? You seem to have curiously missed them.

Could it be because the man doesn't have a shitload of money?

Here's the part you selectively edited:
While the vice presidential salary is nothing to sneeze at, there are several posters on this site pulling in more than the Biden's. Again, I hate to defend Joe Biden, but it's pretty well known that he's probably the poorest VP in our lifetime. The man didn't come from money and never really got into any ventures to make himself rich. Dick Cheney, Al Gore, or GHW Bush rich anyway.
Relax Chinfan. There was no conspiracy. If I didn't post his gross adjusted it was simply an effort to not post the entire article. And that is adjusted gross, which means he made an assload more than that. I can say from personal experience that adjusted gross is way below actual gross. And 333K is nothing to sneeze at. For a guy pulling over 300K to donate a measly 4K to charity is a travesty. For Biden, the champion of the "wealthy folks aren't pulling their weight" mantra to donate that amount on that gross adjusted income is a fucking joke and an indictment of his hypocrisy.
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

For example, I know this guy real well who has a gross adjusted right below 500K. He donates around 50K/year to charity. That's about right. You should donate loosely 10 percent of your gross adjusted to charity. Now, that's a good rule for guys making the kind of smack Joe is pulling in. The guy making 30K is gonna have a harder time hitting that number, because he's living check to check more than likely. But, Joe ain't doing that, so he needs to come off the wallet and put his money where his big fucking piehole is.

Now, having said all that, the 10 percent rule is just a personal philosophy, but Joe did put himself out there as the arbiter of what constitutes "pulling you weight" in society. Excuse me if I expect some big mouth asshole like him to live up to his own standards. But in typical Democrat fashion, I guess he figures it's the govt's problem, why should he donate his hard earned money to charity when he can let uncle sam take care of it. After all, isn't that what he pays taxes for? :roll:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

death dealer wrote:For example, I know this guy real well who has a gross adjusted right below 500K. He donates around 50K/year to charity. That's about right. You should donate loosely 10 percent of your gross adjusted to charity. Now, that's a good rule for guys making the kind of smack Joe is pulling in. The guy making 30K is gonna have a harder time hitting that number, because he's living check to check more than likely. But, Joe ain't doing that, so he needs to come off the wallet and put his money where his big **** piehole is.

Now, having said all that, the 10 percent rule is just a personal philosophy, but Joe did put himself out there as the arbiter of what constitutes "pulling you weight" in society. Excuse me if I expect some big mouth ******* like him to live up to his own standards. But in typical Democrat fashion, I guess he figures it's the govt's problem, why should he donate his hard earned money to charity when he can let uncle sam take care of it. After all, isn't that what he pays taxes for? :roll:
In typical Democrat fashion? Yeah, Biden is a cheapskate. But, why is that a typical Democrat? Obama gave over 30% to charity the last two years. 3x the amount you suggest. You gave him credit for that... so, that's good. But, then you seem to ignore it and want to focus on Biden and how he is "typical" of Democrats... :ohno: Why?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Who cares how much someone gives? It's their choice. Moral police are out and about I see...
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
death dealer wrote:For example, I know this guy real well who has a gross adjusted right below 500K. He donates around 50K/year to charity. That's about right. You should donate loosely 10 percent of your gross adjusted to charity. Now, that's a good rule for guys making the kind of smack Joe is pulling in. The guy making 30K is gonna have a harder time hitting that number, because he's living check to check more than likely. But, Joe ain't doing that, so he needs to come off the wallet and put his money where his big **** piehole is.

Now, having said all that, the 10 percent rule is just a personal philosophy, but Joe did put himself out there as the arbiter of what constitutes "pulling you weight" in society. Excuse me if I expect some big mouth ******* like him to live up to his own standards. But in typical Democrat fashion, I guess he figures it's the govt's problem, why should he donate his hard earned money to charity when he can let uncle sam take care of it. After all, isn't that what he pays taxes for? :roll:
In typical Democrat fashion? Yeah, Biden is a cheapskate. But, why is that a typical Democrat? Obama gave over 30% to charity the last two years. 3x the amount you suggest. You gave him credit for that... so, that's good. But, then you seem to ignore it and want to focus on Biden and how he is "typical" of Democrats... :ohno: Why?
That part was for you and Houndawg. To see who bit first. You won. :kisswink:

Although, I have found that certain mentalities seem more common among certain political groups. For example, I have found that there is a tendency for my conservative friends to be annoyingly distrustful of any action by the government. They don't like the govt. so it can do no good. Sort of like the kid who got sick after eating spaghetti one time and now won't eat any more spaghetti ever again. :roll:

And, many of my more liberal friends seem to have the opinion that it's the govt's job to take care of all the problems in the world, so if they vote for the candidate who's agenda they agree with or who promises to do what they think is the best thing, then they've done their part to save the "whatever", because "soand so" is now President or omsbudsman or dogcatcher, or whatever. :ohno:

In reality, like I said earlier, I am proud to see Obama's giving spirit extends to his own money and not just the tax dollars of the rest of the country. :thumb: :notworthy:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
93henfan wrote:FWIW, Biden was the poorest senator while serving: http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/overvie ... &year=2007
That's an interesting site. Clicking on the "richest" makes my stomach churn. :ohno:

Why?

Hansel
I am a fan of: myself

Post by Hansel »

Obama received 1.3 of that as charity himself

Prior to becoming VP- didn't Biden donate 4k total over the last ten years as a senator.

(Yeah I know he was a "poor" senator)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Hell, I gave a bigger percent of my income to charity than BHO did. And I'm happy to say that I didn't contribute to his income by buying either of his "audacious" books.

As for Biden, who gives a rat's patoot? He's got a big house in a tony suburb of Wilmington and if he has few investable assets, too bad.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
UNHWildCats
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: New Hampshire
A.K.A.: UNHWildCats

Post by UNHWildCats »

Leave Biden alone. Geeze.

Guy isnt rich and aside from his day to day expenses through the year he and his wife need to be planning their finances for life beyond the Vice Presidency. We dont know if he has a mortgage he is still paying or anything else he may need to be taking care of. Its also worth pointing out that up until early this year when his mother passed away he was likely supporting her on some level.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

UNHWildCats wrote:Leave Biden alone. Geeze.

Guy isnt rich and aside from his day to day expenses through the year he and his wife need to be planning their finances for life beyond the Vice Presidency. We dont know if he has a mortgage he is still paying or anything else he may need to be taking care of. Its also worth pointing out that up until early this year when his mother passed away he was likely supporting her on some level.
Once again, you know nothing about what you post...but you sure are willing to give a jackass the benefit of the doubt while at the same time hanging Ben without any evidence.

Oh, bye the way, guess how much Biden paid for his house?
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
UNHWildCats
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: New Hampshire
A.K.A.: UNHWildCats

Post by UNHWildCats »

Cluck U wrote:

Once again, you know nothing about what you post...but you sure are willing to give a jackass the benefit of the doubt while at the same time hanging Ben without any evidence.

Oh, bye the way, guess how much Biden paid for his house?
is everyone from Delaware a jackass? Cause you sure are.
death dealer
Level3
Level3

Post by death dealer »

Straight from the fingertips of a drain on society. It would have to be you of all people, Travis, coming to poor Joe's defense. You, the quintessential teat sucker. When's the last fiscal year that you ever put more worth back into the system than you sucked out? eh? :ohno: Pathetic. You and Joe both.

Joe should be ashamed of donating 4 fucking K to charity on that salary. Who fucking cares if he's living beyond his means and can't do it? The audacity of you motherfucking democratic sheep fuckers defending a guy who's pulling in over 350,000 G's and donating under 5 of them to charity makes me want to vomit. Fucking hypocrites, all of you. Cock sucking hyporocrites. :flame: