Sick as a freakin dog, but voted

Political discussions
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Sick as a freakin dog, but voted

Post by D1B »

Obama, Democrats across the board. 3 conks ran unopposed so I wrote in Frank Stallone. :lol:
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: Sick as a freakin dog, but voted

Post by dbackjon »

Sick too, but voted!
:thumb:
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

The people at my polling place in Wisconsin were helpful, professional and cheery. It was a good experience this time.

Four blocks away, some gristled up old f*ck with a McSame sign was accosting drivers on the main drag. Looked like teabagsmen69.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Cap'n Cat wrote:The people at my polling place in Wisconsin were helpful, professional and cheery. It was a good experience this time.

Four blocks away, some gristled up old f*ck with a McSame sign was accosting drivers on the main drag. Looked like teabagsmen69.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that somehow worse than the two bitches that have stopped by my house 3 times every week for the past 2 weeks to tell me to vote Obama?

One time it was after 9 at night.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern