Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Post by BDKJMU »

Great news :thumb: (even though Barry, who doesn't deserve it, will get a bump in the polls).
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

GSUAlumniEagle wrote:They better have the long form death certificate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Well. I guess it is all for the best. Best of luck to D1B's family.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
DJH
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: The MVC

Post by DJH »

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:About fucking time. Score one for Obama. Not like Bush ever really cared about getting it done, he just wanted Iraq and the profits it's created.
Saddam was caught under Bush.
UNI FIGHT
Benne
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: SDSU & Montana
A.K.A.: benne

Post by Benne »

Bravo! one can only hope that it will stun Al Quida long enough for us to put huge dents into Taliban. If we can't our vengeance is served. Drop that rock right on top of the other rocks and leave.
Screamin_Eagle174
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Peaches
A.K.A.: SE174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 »

DJH wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:About fucking time. Score one for Obama. Not like Bush ever really cared about getting it done, he just wanted Iraq and the profits it's created.
Saddam was caught under Bush.
Exactly. Bush wanted Iraq and Saddam. You really think Osama had more resources and ability to hide than Saddam? Iraq was his main objective, not Afghanistan.
danefan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UAlbany

Post by danefan »

BDKJMU wrote:Great news :thumb: (even though Barry, who doesn't deserve it, will get a bump in the polls).
If you're going to pin the negatives that happen during his term that he didn't cause (e.g., economy), then it's only fair to give him credit for the positives as well.

And I wish they didn't kill bin Laden, but I guess it was necessary. Killing jihadists isn't exactly justice in my book.
Screamin_Eagle174
Supporter
Supporter

Benne wrote:Bravo! one can only hope that it will stun Al Quida long enough for us to put huge dents into Taliban. If we can't our vengeance is served. Drop that rock right on top of the other rocks and leave.
I hope so. Unfortunately, there will be another POS to step into his shoes. And another behind him. And so on and so on. You can kill individuals, but you can't kill fundamentalist ideas.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Now lets kill Chavez, Gaddafi, Kim-Jong Il and Kim-Jong Un, and Ahmadeigdfaklgdsafgnad. Hell, I'm a little suspicious of that Queen Elizabeth...and that Sarkozy person is a total dick. Let's kill 'em too. While we're at it, let's just fuckin' take over the world. :lol:

But seriously...America! Fuck Yeah!
DJH
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: The MVC

Post by DJH »

grizzaholic wrote:Well. I guess it is all for the best. Best of luck to D1B's family.
:lol:
UNI FIGHT
danefan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UAlbany

Post by danefan »

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Benne wrote:Bravo! one can only hope that it will stun Al Quida long enough for us to put huge dents into Taliban. If we can't our vengeance is served. Drop that rock right on top of the other rocks and leave.
I hope so. Unfortunately, there will be another POS to step into his shoes. And another behind him. And so on and so on. You can kill individuals, but you can't kill fundamentalist ideas.
Especially when they really believe death in the name of that ideal is better then life itself.
Screamin_Eagle174
Supporter
Supporter

danefan wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Especially when they really believe death in the name of that ideal is better then life itself.
Exactly.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BTW, reports are that he was killed one week ago and they've been waiting for the results of the DNA tests (according to Fox News). I guess we'll find out soon enough. Sounds like it may have been a CIA operation from what I'm reading.
griz37
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: unwrittengriz

Post by griz37 »

∞∞∞ wrote:Now lets kill Chavez, Gaddafi, Kim-Jong Il and Kim-Jong Un, and Ahmadeigdfaklgdsafgnad. Hell, I'm a little suspicious of that Queen Elizabeth...and that Sarkozy person is a total dick. Let's kill 'em too. While we're at it, let's just fuckin' take over the world. :lol:

But seriously...America! Fuck Yeah!

You forgot Arec Baldwin
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

danefan wrote:
If you're going to pin the negatives that happen during his term that he didn't cause (e.g., economy)
Not to hijack the thread, but :rofl: .
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Baldy wrote:
danefan wrote:
If you're going to pin the negatives that happen during his term that he didn't cause (e.g., economy)
Not to hijack the thread, but :rofl: .
Gawd, you're fucking dumb sometimes. :ohno:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote:Great news :thumb: (even though Barry, who doesn't deserve it, will get a bump in the polls).
Nothing wrong with Obama getting a bump for this. He's the President and we killed Bin Laden. I think Bush gets a bum rap saying that he "didn't want to kill Bin Laden" when obviously it was pretty difficult to do it. Both Bush and Obama wanted this guy dead and the intelligence community finally did it. Good for them and good for America. Some people have a hard time realizing that many times Democrats and Republicans want and pursue the same things, but that it takes awhile sometimes to make those things happen.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNHWildCats
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: New Hampshire
A.K.A.: UNHWildCats

Post by UNHWildCats »

attack occured today, not a week ago as FOX reported
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

We need to know who that small group of soldiers were that went in and killed Bin Laden. TRUE heroes!
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNHWildCats wrote:attack occured today, not a week ago as FOX reported
Wasn't watching FOX but both the BBC and ABC were reporting it happened before today as well - I don't think anyone knew it happened today until Obama just mentioned it during his address.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:We need to know who that small group of soldiers were that went in and killed Bin Laden. TRUE heroes!
Seriously - that's just awesome - we go into Pakistan, find him, shoot him dead, and then take off with the body. U-S-A!!!!!
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

∞∞∞ wrote:We need to know who that small group of soldiers were that went in and killed Bin Laden. TRUE heroes!
One thing we all can all bet our life savings on.....IT WASN'T UNHWILDCATS.

Justin Halpern
Benne
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: SDSU & Montana
A.K.A.: benne

Post by Benne »

danefan wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Thats why we stomp on any balls in dresses. Leading them to playing chase the leader/ crack / infighting etc. Leaving their country in disarray. Hope on a c-5 and give the country the finger.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

GannonFan wrote:
UNHWildCats wrote:attack occured today, not a week ago as FOX reported
Wasn't watching FOX but both the BBC and ABC were reporting it happened before today as well - I don't think anyone knew it happened today until Obama just mentioned it during his address.
Don't mind Travis. He is just doing is typical dumbass posting