Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: NASCAR FANS....WTF

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

mrklean wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:
kleany...

...if you heed no other advice, heed this:

You unequivocally are the wrong person to support the the argument that Nascar fans are uncultured and ignorant.

:coffee:
WOW Repike, that really hurts............................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Go ahead a watch the rednecks get drunk and kiss their sister and eat a moon pie.......................lol :rofl:

-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Post by travelinman67 »

mrklean wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:
kleany...

You unequivocally are the wrong person to support the the argument that Nascar fans are uncultured and ignorant.

WOW Repike, that really hurts............................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Go ahead a watch the rednecks get drunk and kiss their sister and eat a moon pie.......................lol :rofl:
You just proved my point.

I've said it before, and you keep affirming it...

...you're a rascist.

"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:
kleany...

That is racists. I hate NASCAR and that's racist.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
eagleskins
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

90% of Nascar fans can't spell "Dale", even though all their kids have that name or Rusty.
ChetSteadman
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mustangs
A.K.A.: Rocket

Re: Re: NASCAR FANS....WTF

Post by ChetSteadman »

Bronco wrote:It could be a misunderstanding

Last week she was quoted as saying that
Steak and arugula is her favorite meal

Maybe they were yelling in support
a-ROOOOOO-gu-la
I was saying BOOOO-urns
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

travelinman67 wrote:
mrklean wrote:

...you're a rascist.

Look whos talking. and by the way, its the truth.................................... :rofl: NECKCAR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Post by Wedgebuster »

death dealer
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Appalachian Mud Squids
A.K.A.: Contaminated

Post by death dealer »

Kleany!! I thought you died or something! Stirring it up I see. :lol:
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

travelinman67 wrote:
mrklean wrote:

...you're a rascist.

Klean, Tman is a republican. ALL NASCAR idiots are republican and serve as the primary voter base and mouthpiece for people like him. They say (overt racism clothed in patriotism) and do (beat up/gays, mexicans or blacks and harass pregnant teenagers) the things that cowards like Tman and Ivytwat don't have the guts to do, but want to, trust me.

Thank conks for a fucked up world. The hippies were right. :nod:
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:

...you're a rascist.

Klean, Tman is a republican. ALL NASCAR idiots are republican and serve as the primary voter base and mouthpiece for people like him. They say (overt racism clothed in patriotism) and do (beat up/gays, mexicans or blacks and harass pregnant teenagers) the things that cowards like Tman and Ivytwat don't have the guts to do, but want to, trust me.

You really are an ignorant cunt. All that hate, ignorance and intolerance must be for effect. Stop drinking the bong water.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

From the Democratic Underground
http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x2363421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My dad bought directv just so he could see the races on TV. They go almost every weekend to some local racing event. They've been doing this for the past 10 years. My brother even competed in go-kart races when he was a kid and at 15 started driving a stock car (he had to sell it a few years ago to afford college tuition). My dad has always been a democrat. He's never voted for a republican. My brother is also a democrat. They both will be voting for Kerry this fall.

I agree that you can't assume anything about the fans. Since I'm not into NASCAR, I don't know anything about the drivers.
This posters father is not a Republican yet a NASCAR fan. D1b, you are wrong again. Seriously, the gross generalizations are not working out. They don't work for anyone. Try some common sense, reason and an open mind. You're so full of hate, are you sure you aren't Catholic?
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Ibanez wrote:From the Democratic Underground
http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x2363421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My dad bought directv just so he could see the races on TV. They go almost every weekend to some local racing event. They've been doing this for the past 10 years. My brother even competed in go-kart races when he was a kid and at 15 started driving a stock car (he had to sell it a few years ago to afford college tuition). My dad has always been a democrat. He's never voted for a republican. My brother is also a democrat. They both will be voting for Kerry this fall.

I agree that you can't assume anything about the fans. Since I'm not into NASCAR, I don't know anything about the drivers.
This posters father is not a Republican yet a NASCAR fan. D1b, you are wrong again. Seriously, the gross generalizations are not working out. They don't work for anyone. Try some common sense, reason and an open mind. You're so full of hate, are you sure you aren't Catholic?
Mulsin.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

grizzaholic wrote:

Mulsin.
I don't even know what Mulsin is. :coffee:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
Mulsin.
He meant Muslin. Duh.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
He meant Muslin. Duh.
Thanks 93. I read it twice and something looked wrong...
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
He meant Muslin. Duh.
I left my decoder ring at home. Sorry. :oops:
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Wedgebuster »

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:

...you're a rascist.

Thank conks for a **** up world. The hippies were right. :nod:
Happy Thanksgiving, D1B! And piss off... :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Wedgebuster »

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Wedgebuster wrote:Image
Bristol!
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

93 is a NASCAR fan too. And he's about as far left as they come. :mrgreen:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

andy7171 wrote:

93 is a NASCAR fan too. And he's about as far left as they come. :mrgreen:
Having met him in person I can verify that he has way to many teeth to be a NASCAR fan.
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Post by travelinman67 »

D1B wrote:
travelinman67 wrote:

...you're a rascist.

Go blow a donkey, Cheddarbreath.

I've never been a Republican. Ever.

Racists like Kleany and yourself

just

don't

get

it.

Hate is hate. Kleany hates whites. You hate Christians.

You are both bigots.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:kisswink:
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

NASCAR FANS....WTF

Post by Ibanez »

travelinman67 wrote:
D1B wrote:

Go blow a donkey, Cheddarbreath.

I've never been a Republican. Ever.

Racists like Kleany and yourself

just

don't

get

it.

Hate is hate. Kleany hates whites. You hate Christians.

You are both bigots.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:kisswink:
Jeff is getting sloppy. First his bullshit about the Citadel and now this... He will come back and deflect because that is what ignorant people do, they deflect the questions, spew hatred and then have a circle jerk with their own ilk

Sent from my iPhone using my mind powers.
death dealer
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Appalachian Mud Squids
A.K.A.: Contaminated

Post by death dealer »

Wedgebuster wrote:Image
Is that a Sasquatch!?!?! :shock: Holy fucking mother of Christ!!!!! :wtf: :puke:
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.