UW clinic to offer second trimester abortions!!!

Political discussions
Purple For Life
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: UW clinic to offer second trimester abortions!!!

Post by Purple For Life »

Purple For Life wrote:I will rip anyone's dick off (since I assume only men would try to keep me from getting an abortion) who stands in my way from getting rid of a uterine parasite.

Oh, and Z?

CROTCH FRUIT
CROTCH DROPPING

[*]f**k TROPHY
SPROG
MOO[/size][/b]

Ahhh, that feels good.
Actually, scientific polls show women are only slightly less likely to be anti-abortion than men are. Your gender studies professors lied to you if they told you that the anti-abortion America is a bunch of misogynist old men who don't want women to have careers.[/quote]

I more or less meant men in government, not protectors or anything like that. Obviously I know that a majority of them are women. It's just that men are in the majority of elected office that make laws.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

D1B wrote:Finally!!!! A great day for reproductive rights!! :P

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/local/431180

Hurrah for woman!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I believe what you meant to say was, "A great day for all those irresponsible bastards who made a choice to not use protection and then were too effin lazy to terminate right away.

You can see a fully formed baby as early as 12 weeks.

I don't believe abortion will go away, but damn man, if you must have one, get your ass in to the clinic and terminate while it is a few cells and not a fully formed person.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BlueHen86
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: The McManus Brothers
A.K.A.: Duffman

Post by BlueHen86 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

I believe what you meant to say was, "A great day for all those irresponsible bastards who made a choice to not use protection and then were too effin lazy to terminate right away.

I don't believe abortion will go away, but damn man, if you must have one, get your ass in to the clinic and terminate while it is a few cells and not a fully formed person.
I agree.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Typical dumb ass conk, simplisic, black & white only lazyass mindset. :geek:

There are a shitload of valid reasons why a women would delay an abortion. Also, many women have irregular periods or continue to have periods while pregnant. Next time you post shit you have no clue about, ask a women first.

It aint that simple fellas. SMFH
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

D1B wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:

There are a shitload of valid reasons why a women would delay an abortion. Also, many women have irregular periods or continue to have periods while pregnant. Next time you post poop you have no clue about, ask a women first.

Why do I need a woman's opinion, I got yours D1B! You're so knee jerk over perceived insults, you can't even comprehend what I wrote. I never said abortions had to go away, I just said that women should get them as soon as possible.

I would be willing to bet, just off of common sense, that your "shitload" of valid reasons amounts to very little, percentage wise, in the total amount of valid delayed abortions.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

SeattleGriz wrote:
D1B wrote:

There are a shitload of valid reasons why a women would delay an abortion. Also, many women have irregular periods or continue to have periods while pregnant. Next time you post poop you have no clue about, ask a women first.

Why do I need a woman's opinion, I got yours D1B! You're so knee jerk over perceived insults, you can't even comprehend what I wrote. I never said abortions had to go away, I just said that women should get them as soon as possible.

I would be willing to bet, just off of common sense, that your "shitload" of valid reasons amounts to very little, percentage wise, in the total amount of valid delayed abortions.
And you'd be wrong, again.

SG, there's a beer thread in the Lockerroom, perhaps you'll have better luck there. :lol:

BTW, no one has called me a girl since 1st grade! Nice one. :lol: :lol:
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
wideright82
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Bosco
A.K.A.: Feldman

Post by wideright82 »

I forgot how much I love this thread. Thanks for bringing it back.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

wideright82 wrote:I forgot how much I love this thread. Thanks for bringing it back.
:geek:

You are welcome. The steady diet of idiots this thread procures is making me fat.

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
wideright82
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Bosco
A.K.A.: Feldman

Post by wideright82 »

D1B wrote:
wideright82 wrote:I forgot how much I love this thread. Thanks for bringing it back.

You are welcome. The steady diet of idiots this thread procures is making me fat.

:lol: Wont get an argument from this guy. Oh and I will second/third this for thread of the year. EPIC.