Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Zimmerman is being RACE Railroaded

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Zimmerman is being race railroaded.

Just donated to his defense fund.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whatever you do DONT LOOK AT CBS, AP OR ANY OTHER MSM WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY WILL REPORT LIES BUT NOT GIVE YOU THE DEFENSE WEBSITES NAME.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c1 ... 1343218779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501363_162- ... e-is-real/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/ ... te-is-real" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If he was black the site would be mentioned on every news website..........crawled across DWTS and The Batchelor and a mega billboard campaign would be DEMANDED by Jesse Jackass and Rev (not so) Sharpton.

Fu*k You LIBERAL MEDIA YOU ARE RACISTS!

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
lakesbison
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU
A.K.A.: lakesbison

Re: Zimmerman is being RACE Railroaded

Post by lakesbison »

AMEN! Im in!
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

:rofl:
:thumb:
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

I hope he is railroaded right into a Re-fried Bean Enema.
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

While our justice system is usually a great thing, it was never intended to adjudicate criminal cases that have become so politicized. I'm not sure Zimmerman can get a fair trial anywhere in the US because this case is no longer about his guilt or innocence.
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

JoltinJoe wrote:While our justice system is usually a great thing, it was never intended to adjudicate criminal cases that have become so politicized. I'm not sure Zimmerman can get a fair trial anywhere in the US because this case is no longer about his guilt or innocence.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

No doubt he's been railroaded by the media. I almost laughed watching the Florida prosecutor saying that they only prosecute cases based on the law without any pressure from the media.

There are only two people who know exactly what happened that day and one of them is dead. That's unfortunate whether he was black/white/purple or green, and the dude shouldn't have been carrying a weapon. Those are the only real facts I'm aware of, aside from the guy being judged guilty already in the eyes of the media. I'm not rushing to have an opinion on this case aside from that until more comes to light.
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

ASUG8 wrote:No doubt he's been railroaded by the media. I almost laughed watching the Florida prosecutor saying that they only prosecute cases based on the law without any pressure from the media.

There are only two people who know exactly what happened that day and one of them is dead. That's unfortunate whether he was black/white/purple or green, and the dude shouldn't have been carrying a weapon. Those are the only real facts I'm aware of, aside from the guy being judged guilty already in the eyes of the media. I'm not rushing to have an opinion on this case aside from that until more comes to light.

I laughed when I heard that prosecutor say that the first thing she did when they all got together is PRAY.

WTF?

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

ASUG8 wrote:No doubt he's been railroaded by the media. I almost laughed watching the Florida prosecutor saying that they only prosecute cases based on the law without any pressure from the media.
I agree & while we don't know all the facts/evidence/testimony that will happen I think the prosecution has already erred with the charge presented. They're going all-in trying to get a 2nd degree murder charge versus a more easily obtainable manslaughter charge. Proving malice beyond a reasonable doubt won't be easy. They'll face a lot of questions & heat if Zimmerman walks.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

The Florida persecutor should be fired at best and at the least the persecutor should be replaced by a white guy.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

bluehenbillk wrote:
I agree & while we don't know all the facts/evidence/testimony that will happen I think the prosecution has already erred with the charge presented. They're going all-in trying to get a 2nd degree murder charge versus a more easily obtainable manslaughter charge. Proving malice beyond a reasonable doubt won't be easy. They'll face a lot of questions & heat if Zimmerman walks.
Agreed - looks like they are overreaching here and they could very well swing and miss and he'll walk away without any charge sticking. Should've aimed lowered and got a charge they could win with. Could very well have a Rodney King-like public outcry when this guy gets off.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

bluehenbillk wrote:
I think public pressure made them go after murder 2. Can you imagine the outcry if they'd ONLY gone for manslaughter?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Treyvon's mom is now saying she thinks it was an accident. I wonder what evidence was revealed to her.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
citdog
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: THE Citadel
A.K.A.: Pres.Jefferson Davis

Post by citdog »

Cap'n Cat wrote:

I laughed when I heard that prosecutor say that the first thing she did when they all got together is PRAY.

WTF?

you know how much them negresses love their grape drank.

"Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language"
"Save in defense of my native State I hope to never again draw my sword"
Genl Robert E. Lee
Confederate States of America
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

andy7171 wrote:Treyvon's mom is now saying she thinks it was an accident. I wonder what evidence was revealed to her.

His rap sheet?

:coffee:

danefan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UAlbany

Post by danefan »

+1

Especially on the bolded part.
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

Looks like he may get to test the theory of:
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

Cap'n Cat wrote:

WTF?

Don't make enemies, Peacenik McPhlabbalard. :lol:
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote:While our justice system is usually a great thing, it was never intended to adjudicate criminal cases that have become so politicized. I'm not sure Zimmerman can get a fair trial anywhere in the US because this case is no longer about his guilt or innocence.
This a case of simple cold blooded murder of a pre-mediated variety he was told by the dispatcher under no circumstances are you to pursue this individual but he did anyway at his own peril.If this were a real fair case it would be tried by a grand jury but unfortunately according to news reports it will not.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

GrizFanStuckInUtah wrote:Looks like he may get to test the theory of:
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
If the D.A. were actually doing her job she would have asked for the death penalty for what he did.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Oh yeah, real rational thought being put into these posts.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
andy7171 wrote:Treyvon's mom is now saying she thinks it was an accident. I wonder what evidence was revealed to her.

His rap sheet?

She knows this man's past no way would make a statement like that .
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Now that they have finally caught him of course they will not divulge his true location and charging him with second degree murder.If the D.A.were actually doing her job this assassin would be charged with FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!!!!!!
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

ASUG8 wrote:
bluehenbillk wrote:
I think public pressure made them go after murder 2. Can you imagine the outcry if they'd ONLY gone for manslaughter?
As stated before this was a open and shut case of FIRST DEGREE MURDER hands down.Zimmerman knew what he was doing and that is why he went into seclusion and he had assistance from his father and the local authorities.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Offer of a cash settlement now instead of her having to file a wrongful death lawsuit to get the $.

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire