Cost to keep Cardinal Ray Burke looking good - $30,000!

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Cost to keep Cardinal Ray Burke looking good - $30,000!

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote:
D1B wrote:
Andy, with some exception, your parrish priests are a milder version of their Vatican Lords. Your priests live in luxury, drive expensive cars, eat at fine restaurants and spend tens of thousands of your dollars on dresses, jewelry, art and stupid nicnaks. They take long,opulent vacations, travel to exotic locales for gay sex excursions, and have the best healthcare and retirement benefits.

Jesus would hate these fucks.
My pastor lives in a one bedroom apartment above the rectory between the old school and the new school buildings, drives a '05 white Taurus and is spotted eating at the Double T Diner down the street. :lol: Also makes $30K. :|
You left out where he goes for he gay sex excursions. :coffee: Probably Myrtle Beach.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

I avoid those conversations with him Raul.
GannonFan wrote:
andy7171 wrote: My pastor lives in a one bedroom apartment above the rectory between the old school and the new school buildings, drives a '05 white Taurus and is spotted eating at the Double T Diner down the street. :lol: Also makes $30K. :|
You have to be lying - D1B said it's not so. How could he be wrong? :coffee:
Long opulent vacations. I can't remember when he wasn't saying mass, unless he times it out to be away when I am.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote:I avoid those conversations with him Raul.
GannonFan wrote:
You have to be lying - D1B said it's not so. How could he be wrong? :coffee:
Long opulent vacations. I can't remember when he wasn't saying mass, unless he times it out to be away when I am.
D1b keeps tabs of all priests at all times. You should get the dossier from him. You'd be amazed to learn that he bough deoderant AND shaving cream at 5pm yesterday. CLearly he has some sick fetish. :coffee:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

Ibanez wrote:
andy7171 wrote:I avoid those conversations with him Raul.

D1b keeps tabs of all priests at all times. You should get the dossier from him. You'd be amazed to learn that he bough deoderant AND shaving cream at 5pm yesterday. CLearly he has some sick fetish. :coffee:

Listen here you little fuck stick, I stated in my first fucking volley that "there are exceptions". Why the fuck do you have stick you shit-filled nostrils in everyone else's business. Stay the fuck off my threads or I'm reporting you to Chris.

That goes for you too, Andy. I said there are exceptions, obviously.

You may have a decent priest, but ultimately you don't know the whole story. Anyone who voluntarily gives up pussy or ass is a freak. They are to be monitored very closely. :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Cost to keep Cardinal Ray Burke looking good - $30,000!

Post by Ibanez »

D1B wrote:
Ibanez wrote: D1b keeps tabs of all priests at all times. You should get the dossier from him. You'd be amazed to learn that he bough deoderant AND shaving cream at 5pm yesterday. CLearly he has some sick fetish. :coffee:

Listen here you little fuck stick, I stated in my first fucking volley that "there are exceptions". Why the fuck do you have stick you shit-filled nostrils in everyone else's business. Stay the fuck off my threads or I'm reporting you to Chris.

That goes for you too, Andy. I said there are exceptions, obviously.

You may have a decent priest, but ultimately you don't know the whole story. Anyone who voluntarily gives up pussy or ass is a freak. They are to be monitored very closely. :nod:
no. You are wrong. I'm right.

Ha. Good one.