grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

I cannot wait until...

Post by grizzaholic »

This fucking political season ends.

I am sick of getting mail from those crooks.
I am tired of the fucking phone calls.
I am really pissed about those advertisements during programming on TV.
What really pisses me off is the little add-ons on Youtube videos of those fucking douches.

I swear, 15 months is all we get then it is all on again with those anal-cunts.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: I cannot wait until...

Post by Ivytalk »

The clown show will end soon enough. Be strong, grizza. And of good cheer. :mrgreen:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ivytalk wrote:The clown show will end soon enough. Be strong, grizza. And of good cheer. :mrgreen:
I hope every day that every one of them die in their sleep. That way something will actually change...until that happens, nothing will change.

EDIT:

It will end soon, really? So in a few months it can start up again? Do these fuckers actually do anything? It seems that as soon as they get "elected", Should be electrocuted, they start campaigning again.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

grizzaholic wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:The clown show will end soon enough. Be strong, grizza. And of good cheer. :mrgreen:
I hope every day that every one of them die in their sleep. That way something will actually change...until that happens, nothing will change.

EDIT:

It will end soon, really? So in a few months it can start up again? Do these **** actually do anything? It seems that as soon as they get "elected", Should be electrocuted, they start campaigning again.
Grizza, ignore those buffoons and focus on what's really important.

Beating Montana State.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ivytalk wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

EDIT:

It will end soon, really? So in a few months it can start up again? Do these **** actually do anything? It seems that as soon as they get "elected", Should be electrocuted, they start campaigning again.
Grizza, ignore those buffoons and focus on what's really important.

Beating Montana State.
Why? They are good! I had them winning the Chipper last year...and lost 50 bucks.

I am a Southern Utah fan...through and through. :roll: Can't you read?

Justin Halpern
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

grizzaholic wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Grizza, ignore those buffoons and focus on what's really important.

Beating Montana State.
Why? They are good! I had them winning the Chipper last year...and lost 50 bucks.

Then you're more troubled than I thought. Would you care to talk about it? :geek:

Damn that bench! Where is he when you need him?
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Ivytalk wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

Then you're more troubled than I thought. Would you care to talk about it? :geek:

Damn that bench! Where is he when you need him?

I jumped off of the Griz bandwagon after EWU won the Chipper because BF said the Griz reign was over. I switched to SUU, they are the new up-and-comers. :thumb:

Didn't you hear? Bench got eaten by a rabid deer after a goose feeding went wrong.

It was a good funeral though.

Justin Halpern
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Grizza - try living in a swing state. I've been at a conference for the last couple of days and one of our speakers was from Cali. He even commented that he felt sorry for us with all the ads on TV here.

:x
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

HI54UNI wrote:Grizza - try living in a swing state. I've been at a conference for the last couple of days and one of our speakers was from Cali. He even commented that he felt sorry for us with all the ads on TV here.

Try DC. Not only do you have a swing state (VA), but you also have every lobby in the country running commercials year-round. It is nauseating.

I actually look forward to going home and watching Philly market and the local cut throats up there. :lol:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

HI54UNI wrote:Grizza - try living in a swing state. I've been at a conference for the last couple of days and one of our speakers was from Cali. He even commented that he felt sorry for us with all the ads on TV here.

How many suicides are there there? There should be 20 per hour because of that shit.

FUCKING AGGRAVATING.

Justin Halpern
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Record all my TV shows and skip the commercials.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Gil Dobie wrote:Record all my TV shows and skip the commercials.
I bet the DVR rate in those counties must be the highest in the nation.

EDIT:

I was bad about my generalizations. TTBF is a good guy...must be the only one....unless he calls me and then he is tossed onto the pile.

Justin Halpern
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

No kidding. Living in Washington state, we get no ads. It is solidly Doh'bama.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Now I know why a friend doesn't have any cable/satelitte at his house in Seattle.

Justin Halpern
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

grizzaholic wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
Now I know why a friend doesn't have any cable/satelitte at his house in Seattle.
I got cable...oh...I see, nevermind. Thought we was buds.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

grizzaholic wrote:

EDIT:

It will end soon, really? So in a few months it can start up again? Do these fuckers actually do anything? It seems that as soon as they get "elected", Should be electrocuted, they start campaigning again.
Two words: campaign finance reform.

(Thought I'd annoy your thread with an actual political comment)

(Thought I'd annoy you again with the the three words thing)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

EDIT:

Truly Bidenesque there, kalm! :lol: "a three-letter word: J-O-B-S!!" :rofl:

Forgive the sloppy post placement, kalm, but I still haven't had my second cup of :coffee:
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

kalm wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:

EDIT:

Don't be messing up my perfectly good ranting thread with logic. That shit doesn't fly around here.

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

SeattleGriz wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
I got cable...oh...I see, nevermind. Thought we was buds.
WAS is the key word. ;)

Justin Halpern
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

grizzaholic wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Record all my TV shows and skip the commercials.
I bet the DVR rate in those counties must be the highest in the nation.

EDIT:

I was bad about my generalizations. TTBF is a good guy...must be the only one....unless he calls me and then he is tossed onto the pile.
If I had to take a wild guess, I would say he's going to war against Michelle Bachmann. :nod:
ChetSteadman
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mustangs
A.K.A.: Rocket

Post by ChetSteadman »

There will be no respite...once the election is over, the stupid Christmas-time jewelry store commercials will start. Followed immediately by the stupid valentines-time jewelry store commercials.

Give 'em hell!
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

ChetSteadman wrote:There will be no respite...once the election is over, the stupid Christmas-time jewelry store commercials will start. Followed immediately by the stupid valentines-time jewelry store commercials.

Give 'em hell!

You know....Image

if a large enough EMP blast hit the USA we wouldn't have to watch anymore of those damn commercials, not get any more of those annoying telephone calls, our ears would not have to listen to Christmas music from OCT 15-Jan 15, AND be forced to attend football games instead of just watching them on TV.

I don't see any flaws in this idea.

Justin Halpern