Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Zimmerman Trial

Post by BDKJMU »

mrklean wrote:
Baldy wrote: lol...wut?

He might be a wanna-be cop hero loser, but that's stretching it....even for you. :coffee:
HE was in MMA for three years and he could get a 16 year old boy off of him. Wanna-be looser :thumbdown:
Dumbass- Martin was a 17 yr old that was much bigger than Zimmerman.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

mrklean wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
It's "loser." And you want to be taken seriously? :lol: :ohno:
he gets two "O"s because he got his azz kicked by a 16 year old boy. Correction, LOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!!!!! :rofl:

CHEESE DYCK!
You keep proving yourself to be an idiot. He was 17.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

BDKJMU wrote:
mrklean wrote:
HE was in MMA for three years and he could get a 16 year old boy off of him. Wanna-be looser :thumbdown:
He had nearly 30 pounds on Martin. Martin was taller and probably had a longer reach, but still. If you fancy yourself a fighter and a cop, you should be able to deal with a scrawny teenager without needing a gun.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Grizalltheway wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
He had nearly 30 pounds on Martin. Martin was taller and probably had a longer reach, but still. If you fancy yourself a fighter and a cop, you should be able to deal with a scrawny teenager without needing a gun.
Reach is more important, especially when you jump somebody in an ambush.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Grizalltheway wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Bullshit.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Zimmerman: 5'7" 185 lbs (Seminole County Sheriff Booking)
Martin: 5'11" 158 lbs (autopsy report - probably over 160 lbs before blood loss)

Again, these numbers matter if you square two people up, ring a bell, and tell them to fight. It's a different story when one person (Martin) initiates the fight, and reach is a huge advantage if you choose to throw the first punch unexpectedly.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:Zimmerman: 5'7" 185 lbs (Seminole County Sheriff Booking)
Martin: 5'11" 158 lbs (autopsy report - probably over 160 lbs before blood loss)

Again, these numbers matter if you square two people up, ring a bell, and tell them to fight. It's a different story when one person (Martin) initiates the fight, and reach is a huge advantage if you choose to throw the first punch.
Reach only matters in the ring. Its all about who lands the first solid lick on the street. Zimm had 25 lbs. on the kid, he's either a serious pussy or he knew exactly what scenario he needed to be in to draw. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

houndawg wrote:

Again, these numbers matter if you square two people up, ring a bell, and tell them to fight. It's a different story when one person (Martin) initiates the fight, and reach is a huge advantage if you choose to throw the first punch.
Reach only matters in the ring. Its all about who lands the first solid lick on the street. Zimm had 25 lbs. on the kid, he's either a serious pussy or he knew exactly what scenario he needed to be in to draw. :coffee:
You throw your spin on everything which makes you look silly. I'm just dealing with the facts presented in the case. Martin hid out of view, ambushed, and threw the first punch. Reach is critical in that situation. Even if Zimmerman put up two hands to stop him, Martin lands the punch that breaks his knows and temporarily incapacitates him so Martin can straddle him and continue the sucker beating. That is all.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
You throw your spin on everything which makes you look silly. I'm just dealing with the facts presented in the case. Martin hid out of view, ambushed, and threw the first punch. Reach is critical in that situation. Even if Zimmerman put up two hands to stop him, Martin lands the punch that breaks his knows and temporarily incapacitates him so Martin can straddle him and continue the sucker beating. That is all.
I guess Martin doesn't have much punch then, because Zimm didn't have anywhere near the damage he should have had from an alleged "sucker beating". :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Sounds like somebody is experiencing that "not-so-fresh" feeling. :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

eagleskins wrote:
CID1990 wrote:In Florida a judge can instruct a jury that they can consider a lesser charge.

At this moment, given all the information available right now, I think this is precisely what will happen. Zimmerman will be found not guilty of 2nd degree but guilty of manslaughter. He will get that max sentence of 20-30. The sentence will be completely political. I say this because I used to deal daily with guys who have murdered other guys just like them. These guys walk free because 1) nobody saw nuttin, and 2) the victim is also black. If Zimmerman was black this would just be another forgotten story about how the most dangerous thing to a black man in America is another black man between the ages of 15-32.

Sent from the center of the universe.
Zimmerman is hispanic.
Zimmerman's race is white. '"Hispanic" is not a race, it is an ethnicity.

You can be white and Hispanic, and you can be black and Hispanic (see most Dominicans and many Cubans).

Try again.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

houndawg wrote:
93henfan wrote:
What? I hope your wife thinks you're funny at least. :lol:

The funniest part of your post is I reread mine and noticed I spelled "nose" as "knows". I'm guessing that was a brain fart rather than autocorrect, but not sure.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

The funniest part of your post is I reread mine and noticed I spelled "nose" as "knows". I'm guessing that was a brain fart rather than autocorrect, but not sure.
Hey, you're trying to run a mortgage company..
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Anyone weak-azz thug who can't deliver a knock-out blow on a sucker punch deserves what he gets. :nod:

Bruises on the fist...you must acquit! :thumb:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
eagleskins
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

Again, these numbers matter if you square two people up, ring a bell, and tell them to fight. It's a different story when one person (Martin) initiates the fight, and reach is a huge advantage if you choose to throw the first punch unexpectedly.
LOL. Reach is not an advantage when one party does not know how to fight, or use reach to their advantage. Unless you can show me Martin's stringent boxing prowess. Again, a grown man, who is armed and clearly looking for a fight, should never get their ass handed to them by a minor that could not press the bar.
eagleskins
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

CID1990 wrote:
eagleskins wrote:
Zimmerman is hispanic.

You can be white and Hispanic, and you can be black and Hispanic (see most Dominicans and many Cubans).

Try again.

Never said his race was hispanic. But, he is hispanic. Not caucasian. Just like Obama is not caucasian. Either way, if Zimmerman's name was Hernandez, he would drum zero sympathy from the republican base.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

eagleskins wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Try again.

Never said his race was hispanic. But, he is hispanic. Not caucasian. Just like Obama is not caucasian. Either way, if Zimmerman's name was Hernandez, he would drum zero sympathy from the republican base.
Obama is equally as white, or caucasion, as he is black.

And if Zimmerman's name was Hernandez the race baiting Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharptons of the world, along with the race baiting liberal media, wouldn't have even covered this and blown it way out of proportion, and none of us on here sans Blueballs who lives near there would have heard of this.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

houndawg wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Hey, you're trying to run a mortgage company..
No, he isn't.

Sent from my iPhone
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
eagleskins wrote:
Obama is equally as white, or caucasion, as he is black.

And if Zimmerman's name was Hernandez the race baiting Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharptons of the world, along with the race baiting liberal media, wouldn't have even covered this and blown it way out of proportion, and none of us on here sans Blueballs who lives near there would have heard of this.
"Sans" means "without". A bit awkward in this sentence..
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:Anyone weak-azz thug who can't deliver a knock-out blow on a sucker punch deserves what he gets. :nod:

This is clumsy, Cucked. A better fit might be: "Weak-ass hit, you must acquit". Feel free to copyright.

For Zimmy: "My MMA did not pay"
Last edited by houndawg on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Zimmerman Trial

Post by CID1990 »

eagleskins wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Try again.

You said he "isn't white," which was incorrect. He is white. Being Hispanic is not exclusive to being Caucasian.

I suppose Spaniards aren't white.

Identity politics. Creates idiots out of people who ought to know better.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
youngterrier
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: the option
A.K.A.: Boss the Terrier

Post by youngterrier »

Even though this will likely fall on deaf ears (I'm definitely not going to go ~full argument~ in this thread because it would be a pointless action)

The medical examiner today testified that Trayvon was shot at intermediate range, not close range.

There were no injuries to his right hand, but there were two abrasions on his left hand. He was right handed.
youngterrier
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: the option
A.K.A.: Boss the Terrier

Post by youngterrier »

by the way the young lady you guys are berating speaks more languages than you do (English, Spanish, Creole)
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

youngterrier wrote:by the way the young lady you guys are berating speaks more languages than you do (English, Spanish, Creole)

The only one who saw this. But they(Repukes) call her ghetto and uneducated. WOW!
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

houndawg wrote:
Cluck U wrote:Anyone weak-azz thug who can't deliver a knock-out blow on a sucker punch deserves what he gets. :nod:

This is clumsy, Cucked. A better fit might be: "Weak-ass hit, you must acquit". Feel free to copyright.

For Zimmy: "My MMA did not pay"

Zimmy needs a fucking refund from his MMA school :rofl:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!