UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:21 pm
CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:03 am
So what’s your point? You seem to want to make sure everybody knows that there are neo Nazis in Ukraine. So what?

There are neo Nazis in Ukraine, SD. Ukraine has a long history of them since WWII. You want to know who else has issues with white nationalist extremists? Russia. Russia openly harbors numerous REMVEs who are under threat of arrest, sanction, or surveillance in the West.

BTW… did you know that the United States still has a large swath of people who defend a rebellion which was rooted in preservation of an institution of enslavement of Africans?

Better?

Do any of these things have any relevance AT ALL to a sovereign nation’s right to self defense? Because the “I’m just pointing stuff out” klam line is awfully suspicious when it is in response to people pointing out Russian atrocities in Ukraine.
Point is the msm has spent the last 4+ years labeling anyone that doesn't go along with whatever ideology they are pushing as a "nazi". And now that there is a hot war involving real nazi's on the side we are supposed to be supporting we're just supposed to forget all about that and buy the idea that there are "good nazis" or that there are so few nazis that it doesn't matter now?

Yeah no. Fuck picking a side in this war. Only people I feel bad for are the civilians that are stuck in the middle of this.
Are you sure the "real nazi's" are only on the side we are supposed to be supporting? CID mentioned Russia being a safe haven for far-right extremists avoiding prosecution. Might want to also take a look at the Wagner Group.

I don't want to put boots on the ground either but I believe the US, Russia, etc. made a commitment to the Ukraine in order to get them to give up their nuclear weapons and make the world a safer place.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:07 am
SDHornet wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:27 pm

Yep. Not buying the "Russia is losing" narrative if they come out ahead at the end of this.
They've already lost world opinion, their vastly overrated and now humiliated military ran into a buzz saw, and their General officers would prefer a sniper's bullet in the front lines over returning to Moscow for drinks with Putin. Ignoring the humanitarian aspect for a moment - this is a golden opportunity to: demonstrate that America is Great Again (see what I did there :mrgreen: ), shove a long overdue stick up Putin's ass, and encourage the Chinese to think carefully about pulling the tiger's tail.

One of FDR's most effective moves of WW2 was to keep the Russians supplied with just enough to keep fighting the Germans defensively but not enough to go on the offensive toward Europe, a move which saved beaucoup American lives and left us at the end of the war with comparitively few casualties, the planet's only decent manufacturing base, and the world as our oyster. Of course we fucked it up in short order by our inability to look any further than the quarterly P&L sheet, but thats a different story.

Whoever thought that it would be Joe Biden at the helm as we MAGA? I know I didn't, and I'm sure SD Hornet didn't. :mrgreen:

Tough times for your crowd, SD, but you still have a couple of elections coming up where you'll be able to proudly demonstrate your Russophilia. Hang in there, comrade. :thumb:
Oh noes, I'm hurt deeply by you calling me a russian shill. How am I going to get over this? :lol:

Agree about feeding Ukraine weapons. Let them do all the killing and dying with the Russians. But as ganny indicated, I'm not sure how they will go about reclaiming the lost territory in the east. Hell, everyone sat back and did absolutely nothing when Crimea was taken. Just not seeing how Russia is given the boot their without NATO boots on the ground and/or some serious investment in air power.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:36 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:55 am

The funniest part of your word salad is that you seem to believe that Biden WILL somehow magically find a brainstem and “demonstrate that America is Great Again…and shove a long overdue stick up Putin’s ass and encourage the Chinese to think carefully about pulling the tiger’s tail.’’ He’s done literally NOTHING to demonstrate that capability.

When China invades Taiwan (as it inevitably will) and we do absolutely zero shit about it, we can revisit this prediction of Biden’s awesomeness.
That's the beauty of it from his POV - he doesn't have to actually do anything but make sure that Ukraine has what it needs to continue whoopin Russian ass and then sit back and take credit for his firm stance against Russian aggression while Ukraine does the work. Even easier than stealing money from your own charity!
Biden doesn't even know what day it is. What the fuck do you mean "his POV"? :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:35 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:41 pm

Russian state media's line is that these all happened *after* Russia retreated.

There will be plenty of people buying that bullshit as well.
Paging SDHornet........
"The only good nazi is a dead nazi"
Houndawg....probably
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:25 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:35 am

Paging SDHornet........
Not buyin it. Amazing timing. Right after Azov atrocities, we have counter balancing Russia crimes. Bullshit.
Needs to be corroborated by an independent source. Not putting atrocities happening to and being committed by either the Ukrainians or Russians as out of the realm of possibility.

This will be used by the uniparty to push for NATO/US boots on the ground like the gas attacks in Syria and the "babies in incubators" in the first Gulf War.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:42 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:36 am

That's the beauty of it from his POV - he doesn't have to actually do anything but make sure that Ukraine has what it needs to continue whoopin Russian ass and then sit back and take credit for his firm stance against Russian aggression while Ukraine does the work. Even easier than stealing money from your own charity!
Biden doesn't even know what day it is. What the fuck do you mean "his POV"? :lol:
Biden's POV ...

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:35 am Paging SDHornet........
Not buyin it. Amazing timing. Right after Azov atrocities, we have counter balancing Russia crimes. Bullshit.
We have satellite proof the bodies were in the streets a week before the Russians retreated.

Do you enjoy being a useful idiot for war criminals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:03 am So what’s your point? You seem to want to make sure everybody knows that there are neo Nazis in Ukraine. So what?

There are neo Nazis in Ukraine, SD. Ukraine has a long history of them since WWII. You want to know who else has issues with white nationalist extremists? Russia. Russia openly harbors numerous REMVEs who are under threat of arrest, sanction, or surveillance in the West.

BTW… did you know that the United States still has a large swath of people who defend a rebellion which was rooted in preservation of an institution of enslavement of Africans?

Better?

Do any of these things have any relevance AT ALL to a sovereign nation’s right to self defense? Because the “I’m just pointing stuff out” klam line is awfully suspicious when it is in response to people pointing out Russian atrocities in Ukraine.

Point is the msm has spent the last 4+ years labeling anyone that doesn't go along with whatever ideology they are pushing as a "nazi". And now that there is a hot war involving real nazi's on the side we are supposed to be supporting we're just supposed to forget all about that and buy the idea that there are "good nazis" or that there are so few nazis that it doesn't matter now?

Yeah no. Fuck picking a side in this war. Only people I feel bad for are the civilians that are stuck in the middle of this.
There are no “good” Nazis, SD

I’m sorry buddy, but you’ve fallen to the propaganda. It’s disappointing but I’ve got too much else on my plate to GAF

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:21 pm Point is the msm has spent the last 4+ years labeling anyone that doesn't go along with whatever ideology they are pushing as a "nazi". And now that there is a hot war involving real nazi's on the side we are supposed to be supporting we're just supposed to forget all about that and buy the idea that there are "good nazis" or that there are so few nazis that it doesn't matter now?

Are you sure the "real nazi's" are only on the side we are supposed to be supporting? CID mentioned Russia being a safe haven for far-right extremists avoiding prosecution. Might want to also take a look at the Wagner Group.

I don't want to put boots on the ground either but I believe the US, Russia, etc. made a commitment to the Ukraine in order to get them to give up their nuclear weapons and make the world a safer place.
I can tell you all you want to know about Prigozhin and Co

I spent two years wishing he would die of a coronary

The cognitive dissonance involved in apologizing for Putin is fucking amazing

We literally have photographic and overhead imageryproof that Russia is mass executing civilians and there are still these Tucker Carlson acolytes asking “what’s wrong with me just asking questions??”

Cunts

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:48 pm
SDHornet wrote:

I’m sorry buddy, but you’ve fallen to the propaganda. It’s disappointing but I’ve got too much else on my plate to GAF

Do you get paid to carry Vicky Nuland's water?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:54 pm

I'm pretty sure that you're going to end up on the wrong side of history on this one SG.

Last edited by UNI88 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:54 pm

I'm pretty sure that you're going to end up on the wrong side of history on this one SG.

Yeah...no. Everything Cid says is EXACTLY what the mainstream media says. When has that EVER happened?

Russia collusion. Covington Catholic?

Exactly
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Yeah...no. Everything Cid says is EXACTLY what the mainstream media says. When has that EVER happened?

Exactly
Deflecting for Putin and throwing Ukraine under the bus because you're butt hurt about Trump being called a Nazi is not the way to go. I suggest Gold Bond or Preparation H. ;)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:03 pm

Exactly
Deflecting for Putin and throwing Ukraine under the bus because you're butt hurt about Trump being called a Nazi is not the way to go. I suggest Gold Bond or Preparation H. ;)
I'll run over Cid with my Gatling gun Ruckus.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

No, SG.

I read the fucking intel.

And you know what? This war is so accessible and OUT IN THE OPEN that actual SCI intelligence looks just marginally different than open source you can see on the MSM news reports.

That’s why I can unequivocally say to you and the rest on here who think you even remotely know what you are talking about … you being intentionally wrong about this on all levels. I can only speculate why.

I don’t even feel the need to “win” this argument with you or any others on here. Because right now I see Russian soldiers who are just as susceptible as you are, murdering Ukrainian civilians… riding their bicycles… hanging out in their dacha gardens, going to the fucking CVS for a sudafed because spring is coming

This willful indifference to reality in the face of overwhelming evidence (I would literally show it to you, but it is SO EASY to find that I already realize you dont WANT to see it)

It really hammers home to me what Hannah Arendt meant by the “banality of evil”. You and the other deniers are no different from the Hitler sympathizers in the 1930s like Joe Kennedy and Henry Ford … who had no real idea what they were fucking talking about but they were damn sure those Germans were kicking those commies’ asses.

I’d stick around here long enough for the inevitable moment when you and some others have to backpedal on this (and you will) but I’m too nauseated to stay here for the few months’ wait that would require.

Last edited by CID1990 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
No, SG.

And you know what? This war is so accessible and OUT IN THE OPEN that actual SCI intelligence looks just marginally different than open source you can see on the MSM news reports.

That’s why I can unequivocally say to you and the rest on here who think you even remotely know what you are talking about … you being intentionally wrong about this on all levels. I can only speculate why.

I don’t even feel the need to “win” this argument with you or any others on here. Because right now I see Russian soldiers who are just as susceptible as you are, murdering Ukrainian civilians… riding their bicycles… hanging out in their dacha gardens, going to the fucking CVS for a sudafed because spring is coming

This willful indifference to reality in the face of overwhelming evidence (I would literally show it to you, but it is SO EASY to find that I already realize you dont WANT to see it)

It really hammers home to me what Anna Berendt meant by the “banality of evil”. You and the other deniers are no different from the Hitler sympathizers in the 1930s like Joe Kennedy and Henry Ford … who had no real idea what they were fucking talking about but they were damn sure those Germans were kicking those commies’ asses.

I’d stick around here long enough for the inevitable moment when you and some others have to backpedal on this (and you will) but I’m too nauseated to stay here for the few months’ wait that would require.

Let's see your open source Intel.

And please, don't "speculate" on my motives.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 pm No, SG.

It really hammers home to me what Anna Berendt meant by the “banality of evil”. You and the other deniers are no different from the Hitler sympathizers in the 1930s like Joe Kennedy and Henry Ford … who had no real idea what they were fucking talking about but they were damn sure those Germans were kicking those commies’ asses.

Let's see your open source Intel. Until then, you agree with Houndie, Skjelli and WaPo.

Its right there in your face, dude.

Even the NYT has the sat photos. The bodies were all in the streets days before the Russians left.

You really just look willfully ignorant

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:47 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
We have satellite proof the bodies were in the streets a week before the Russians retreated.

Do you enjoy being a useful idiot for war criminals?

Link?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet wrote:

No not really. MSM was talking about nazi's and "nationalists" in Ukraine up until recently. Then all of a sudden "poof" they're gone. Yeah something isn't adding up.

And for the millionth time, this in no way justifies the invasion. And yes, Russia has shit bags just as evil as the Azov folks. Fuck all those people, I view this no differently then the "let's support the 'moderate' islamists" in the Syria debacle. No thanks, would rather keep out of it all together.
Last edited by SDHornet on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Let's see your open source Intel. Until then, you agree with Houndie, Skjelli and WaPo.

Even the NYT has the sat photos. The bodies were all in the streets days before the Russians left.

The NYT? And how do we know what they are showing us is the truth. I don't doubt bad shit us happening, I just want proof ALL the bad shit is really happening.

My lack of trust in our media has nothing to do with my thoughts on how shitty it is over there.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:46 pm

The NYT? And how do we know what they are showing us is the truth. I don't doubt bad shit us happening, I just want proof ALL the bad shit is really happening.

My lack of trust in our media has nothing to do with my thoughts on how shitty it is over there.
Because the sat photos are coming directly from the IC.

The IC is literally dumping real time intel to you and the world

Also to the Ukrainians who are very appreciative of it. Know why? Because its accurate and they are killing Russians with it

Amazing

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Because the sat photos are coming directly from the IC.

Amazing

Same IC that said Hunter's laptop was a typical Russian ploy? The ones that just missle fucked an NGO worker and his family in Afghanistan and called it militant?

Yeah lets just trust the msm now after all the shitposting they have done the last 2+ years (and longer). :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:05 pm Because the sat photos are coming directly from the IC.

Amazing

Same IC that said Hunter's laptop was a typical Russian ploy? The ones that just missle fucked an NGO worker and his family in Afghanistan and called it militant?

Yeah lets just trust the msm now after all the shitposting they have done the last 2+ years (and longer). :rofl:
Wrong.

These are actual photos, dude. Direct from NGA.

You and SD are full on flat-earthing now. I’m gonna have to come up with a Reeky nickname for you guys.

I’m not feeling all that creative today. How about just Reek 2 and Reek 3?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:23 pm
SDHornet wrote:

Wrong.

You and SD are full on flat-earthing now. I’m gonna have to come up with a Reeky nickname for you guys.

Feel free to call me whatever you want, makes no difference to me. I'm just not willing to go along with another pro-war narrative so our troops can get sucked into another quagmire. Learned my lesson after 9/11. That said, I have no problem selling as much weapons as possible to Ukraine so they can do the fighting and dying in this war against Russia and I hope they kill as many Russian soldiers as possible.

Was this area shelled by Ukraine during the Russian occupation?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:23 pm
SDHornet wrote:

Wrong.

You still haven't posted one worthwhile link.

If you want us to fully understand, then post worthwhile links. HotAir's Allahpundit ain't it.