kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:26 am

Less than one news cycle later, the Intel story drops. Lame and predictable, but there will still be some clinging to the belief our government doesn't lie to us about starting wars.
So Putin obliged by having his military decimated and his economy in the tank?

Master strategist.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:40 am

Less than one news cycle later, the Intel story drops. Lame and predictable, but there will still be some clinging to the belief our government doesn't lie to us about starting wars.

Master strategist.
Got proof on either of those statements, or are you going to keep buying into the narrative you've been sold?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Master strategist.
He's playing 11 dimension string theory chess - we just don't have enough intellect to see the true picture.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Notice that SeattleGriz says nothing about the leak's damning assessment of Russian capabilities or how compromised it's operation is by US infiltration. Guess that doesn't fit the narrative you've been selling yourself on since day one.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Silenoz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:18 pm Notice that SeattleGriz says nothing about the leak's damning assessment of Russian capabilities or how compromised it's operation is by US infiltration. Guess that doesn't fit the narrative you've been selling yourself on since day one.
Or concern for the intelligence assets it potentially exposes?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:46 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:26 pm

Funny how they can't advance. :coffee:

Putin's War is about to collapse their economy and the brain drain is going to prolong the effect. 10 years from now they won't even be on the list of developed nations. :coffee:
Did IQs sharply drop while I was away? Ukraine has had eight years to dig in. Russia is slowly advancing on those positions,but slowly.

Funny how your statements are at odds with each other. Russia is moving too fast, they are wreckless. Russia is moving too slow, they are incompetent.
going on ten years....Putin is master strategist...rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:37 am US intelligence makes its way to the internet. Love how they repeatedly try to claim the "real" casualty numbers were fudged.

"Honestly. We can't even keep our own Intel off the internet, but believe us when we tell you Russia has more casualties...". Yeah, sure. Gotta keep that narrative rolling so the US can send every last Ukrainian to their deaths.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/ ... ts-leaked/
The latest documents were found on Twitter and other sites Friday, a day after senior Biden administration officials said they were investigating a potential leak of classified Ukrainian war plans, include an alarming assessment of Ukraine’s faltering air defense capabilities. One slide, dated Feb. 23, is labeled “Secret/NoForn,” meaning it was not meant to be shared with foreign countries.
I'm old enough to remember when I mentioned Ukraine's limited air defense and was told I was wrong. :suspicious:
and when you assured us that Leon Durham was going to bring fire and brimstone .... :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:41 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:37 am US intelligence makes its way to the internet. Love how they repeatedly try to claim the "real" casualty numbers were fudged.

"Honestly. We can't even keep our own Intel off the internet, but believe us when we tell you Russia has more casualties...". Yeah, sure. Gotta keep that narrative rolling so the US can send every last Ukrainian to their deaths.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/ ... ts-leaked/

I'm old enough to remember when I mentioned Ukraine's limited air defense and was told I was wrong. :suspicious:
and when you assured us that Leon Durham was going to bring fire and brimstone .... :lol:
Nice attempt at rewriting history. I said nothing was going to happen to anyone. Nothing from Mueller and nothing from Durham. When Bill Barr went limp, that was the final reveal DC wasn't interested.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Well, he did have a grand jury for Andrew McCabe for two years and couldn't get an indictment.

Y'all are always saying that a grand jury indictment doesn't mean anything because they will indict a ham sandwich. If that's the case - not being able to return an indictment against McCabe is a pretty significant faceplant. No?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:19 am Well, he did have a grand jury for Andrew McCabe for two years and couldn't get an indictment.

Y'all are always saying that a grand jury indictment doesn't mean anything because they will indict a ham sandwich. If that's the case - not being able to return an indictment against McCabe is a pretty significant faceplant. No?
On the surface it should be, but you have to take into account where the grand jury was convened. Look at Sussman. Guy charged Hillary for dossier related supplies and while it was a different jury they found him not guilty. Total joke.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:14 am

Master strategist.
Got proof on either of those statements, or are you going to keep buying into the narrative you've been sold?
...is that a "yes"? :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Now that the leak has been out a little while, I'm starting to read two reasons for why they were exposed. The first is the "deep state" knows Joe Biden and the State Department are ignoring the Ukraine problem and this will hopefully put more pressure on him to end support. Think of all the little leaks damaging to Joe over the last year. This last one is just an escalation of that process.

Secondly, it's an opportunity for tighter monitoring of private forums. An expansion of the Patriot Act. "Trust us, we'd never spy on you".

Lastly, also reading the big reason many feel this is some sort of planned leak is that the kid at the center could not have access to all the different types of Intel, in addition to how the NYT beat the FBI in identifying the kid.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

One thing the leak showed- Things are going much worse for Ukraine than the media and Biden admin is telling us, and Ukraine is losing the war.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:One thing the leak showed- Things are going much worse for Ukraine than the media and Biden admin is telling us, and Ukraine is losing the war.
Are they losing or is it more of a stalemate?

Ukraine war: Pentagon leaks paint gloomy picture of long war that can’t be won but must not be lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote:One thing the leak showed- Things are going much worse for Ukraine than the media and Biden admin is telling us, and Ukraine is losing the war.

Ukraine war: Pentagon leaks paint gloomy picture of long war that can’t be won but must not be lost

Stalement only with massive US aid. Can’t be won and will be lost without a never ending massive amount of US tax dollars spent for military aid.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Stalement only with massive US aid. Can’t be won and will be lost without a never ending massive amount of US tax dollars spent for military aid.
It's only a stalemate because Russia is fine with lobbing their artillery at Ukraine from a distance they cannot respond with. It's what was pointed out very early. Ukraine was never given the truly good stuff, so they couldn't compete.

Ukraine is severely undermanned and now without decent equipment. All stuff I've been pointing out. Putin has been demilitarizing and denazifying just like he said.

This war has gone horribly for the neocons and the leak was a good way to end support faster...and possibly show how horribly the State department has handled this.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:18 pm Notice that SeattleGriz says nothing about the leak's damning assessment of Russian capabilities or how compromised it's operation is by US infiltration. Guess that doesn't fit the narrative you've been selling yourself on since day one.
Lol! Dude, you just can't quite the narrative. Ukraine is on the verge of collapse and all you've got is Telegram channels. You've been woefully incorrect and now your stance is being exposed.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Their losing. Just like I've been saying all along.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:50 pm
Or concern for the intelligence assets it potentially exposes?
:rofl: Puhleeze. If you think a 21 yo National Guardsman had access to all that material...

Plus the shit was over a month old. What was on those papers was only moderately true a month ago.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Same thing that brought down the Soviet Union. It won't be cheap but there is no way they can keep up, and as we all remember from 9/11: better to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Already they have resort to prisons for soldiers, they're suffering a huge brain-drain over the draft they've instated because nobody wants to fight Putin's War especially when you may have in-laws and cousins on the other side. Their military has been exposed most embarassingly and they're going to lose trillions in weapons sales behind the shoddy performance of their equipment just when they most need the sales to help prosecute their invasion of Ukraine. Da, comrade BD, the Master Strategist's plan is succeeding beyond ze wildest dreams...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:56 pm

When will Russia be installing the puppet gubmint? :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:56 pm

Good question, but everyone knows that is next. The people who kept saying that Russia was incompetent or that Ukraine was winning can thank themselves for getting duped and advocating this war to the point it is now. Had they simply said, "negotiate" in the beginning, it would look very different with countless Ukrainians still alive.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:06 pm
Same thing that brought down the Soviet Union. It won't be cheap but there is no way they can keep up, and as we all remember from 9/11: better to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Already they have resort to prisons for soldiers, they're suffering a huge brain-drain over the draft they've instated because nobody wants to fight Putin's War especially when you may have in-laws and cousins on the side. Their military has been exposed most embarassingly and they're going to lose trillions in weapons sales behind the shoddy performance of their equipment just when they most need the sales to help prosecute their invasion of Ukraine. Da, comrade BD, the Master Strategist's plan is succeeding beyond ze wildest dreams...
:rofl: You must not have read the latest assessment of Wagner. All of a sudden they aren't staffed with prisoners, but the most highly trained veterans. Better than Blackwater mercenaries. An amazing turn around, unless that too was misinformation. You've been duped as well.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:10 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:07 pm

Good question, but everyone knows that is next. The people who kept saying that Russia was incompetent or that Ukraine was winning can thank themselves for getting duped and advocating this war to the point it is now. Had they simply said, "negotiate" in the beginning, it would look very different with countless Ukrainians still alive.

This is a fight that's been coming for a couple of decades now. Putin's been showing his ass and he's long overdue for a smackdown and a reminder of who is the superpower and who is the third world country that needs to recruit for its military in prisons. Now that we've seen the pitiful performance of their excuse for a military we might as well have it out now when we have the advantage. NATO could easily roll these clowns all the way back to the Russian borders, including Crimea, just with air power supporting Ukraines troops. Right now the Russians are dying by the hundreds every day in a town of little strategic value that barely exists anymore. Pretty slick move by Ukraine, if they decide to fall back the Russians will be left with command of nothing nothing but the rubble they created out of an unimportant backwater on which they wasted tons of ammo
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:12 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:06 pm

Same thing that brought down the Soviet Union. It won't be cheap but there is no way they can keep up, and as we all remember from 9/11: better to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Already they have resort to prisons for soldiers, they're suffering a huge brain-drain over the draft they've instated because nobody wants to fight Putin's War especially when you may have in-laws and cousins on the side. Their military has been exposed most embarassingly and they're going to lose trillions in weapons sales behind the shoddy performance of their equipment just when they most need the sales to help prosecute their invasion of Ukraine. Da, comrade BD, the Master Strategist's plan is succeeding beyond ze wildest dreams...
:rofl: You must not have read the latest assessment of Wagner. All of a sudden they aren't staffed with prisoners, but the most highly trained veterans. Better than Blackwater mercenaries. An amazing turn around, unless that too was misinformation. You've been duped as well.
:roll:

Bullshit. "..the most highly trained veterans.." from where?
Better than the Blackwater guys? Interesting. I bet you dished out some pain to some of them.... who did you say these guys that are better than they are?

Pro Tip: Mercenaries aren't interested in dying for a cause, they want their money. :coffee:

Ukrainians on the other hand will fight until the end defending their homes and families - and they know what happens if they get captured so that ain't happening. :nod: