Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:19 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:44 pm

Maui didn't give him and his son $10 million to fire someone.
The feds aren’t sending relief $’s to Maui?
Oh sure they are, but the ROI for the people of Maui is much less that the ROI for Burisma. Biden voter.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Oh sure they are, but the ROI for the people of Maui is much less that the ROI for Burisma. Biden voter.
How did you determine this ROI of which you speak? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:53 pm

The same way the Trump crimes are quantified. Made shit up.

Burisma got Joe to fire a prosecutor. Maui gets what are they saying, $700 a person?

This is Biden showing his racism against Barack. Barack must be dying a little bit inside each day.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

How much did Joe make from Burisma, Putin voter?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:07 pm

You really don't follow news, just Twitter feeds. $5 mil for him and $5 for Hunter.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm Sanctions are working.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:32 pm

You really don't follow news, just Twitter feeds. $5 mil for him and $5 for Hunter.
You’re right. There are no news sources on Twitter. Can you provide a link?

Sounds like there should be a congressional committee on this. Maybe a special prosecutor too.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:57 pm

Sounds like there should be a congressional committee on this. Maybe a special prosecutor too.
Post partisan ship dies when tribes win. Biden votin Hillary lover!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:14 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:57 pm

What’s the matter? Conservative Treehouse down?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:14 pm

What’s the matter? Conservative Treehouse down?
No. You make no sense.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:55 pm

Burisma got Joe to fire a prosecutor. Maui gets what are they saying, $700 a person?

This is Biden showing his racism against Barack. Barack must be dying a little bit inside each day.

.....looks like a textbook example of BDS aggravated by ODS. :shock:

ODS was thought to have been eliminated years ago, but evidently there are still isolated pockets. :geek:
Last edited by houndawg on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:55 pm

He's singing the Blues. I heard he and Hillary are recording a duet of.......wait for it.............Arraigny Night in Georgia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Just $5 for Hunter. We know Hunter is slacker but that's just 0.0000001% of Joe's take. And only $5 mil? Trump's progeny and their spouses are much better at shaking down foreign entities ...

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Just $5 for Hunter. We know Hunter is slacker but that's just 0.0000001% of Joe's take. And only $5 mil? Trump's progeny and their spouses are much better at shaking down foreign entities ...

Not the same.

One was given to a legal equity firm and the other was a bribe. You think Jared shook the Saudis down so he could turn around and invest that money in two Israeli deals?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Not the same.

One was given to a legal equity firm and the other was a bribe. You think Jared shook the Saudis down so he could turn around and invest that money in two Israeli deals?
So Kushner's bribes were more like the bribes given to the Clintons through the Clinton Foundation (a legally registered entity) that conks and free thinking independents like myself openly criticized?

Isn't it funny how conks openly criticize bribes to donks and defend/deflect bribes to their own while donks do the opposite and free thinking independents openly criticize bribes to both? :coffee:
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:44 pm

Not the same.

So Kushner's bribes were more like the bribes given to the Clintons through the Clinton Foundation (a legally registered entity) that conks and free thinking independents like myself openly criticized?

Isn't it funny how conks openly criticize bribes to donks and defend/deflect bribes to their own while conks do the opposite and free thinking independents openly criticize bribes to both? :coffee:
:+1:

They are exactly the same and is basically the same scheme that most of our politicians use (which includes Biden, the bribes portion aside as there were millions of dollars in other payments to entities controlled by that family). Which why the fastest way to become a millionaire in this country is to get elected to congress. Well that an insider trading but that is another topic.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Not the same.

Isn't it funny how conks openly criticize bribes to donks and defend/deflect bribes to their own while donks do the opposite and free thinking independents openly criticize bribes to both? :coffee:
Except Jared was influential with the Abraham Accords. Don't remember the Clinton Foundation ever resolving M Eastern investment issues.

It for sure is giving money for influence, but at least Jared is the least corrupt of the three you mention.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:00 pm

Isn't it funny how conks openly criticize bribes to donks and defend/deflect bribes to their own while conks do the opposite and free thinking independents openly criticize bribes to both? :coffee:
:+1:

They are exactly the same and is basically the same scheme that most of our politicians use (which includes Biden, the bribes portion aside as there were millions of dollars in other payments to entities controlled by that family). Which why the fastest way to become a millionaire in this country is to get elected to congress. Well that an insider trading but that is another topic.
Start a church. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:44 pm So Kushner's bribes were more like the bribes given to the Clintons through the Clinton Foundation (a legally registered entity) that conks and free thinking independents like myself openly criticized?

Except Jared was influential with the Abraham Accords. Don't remember the Clinton Foundation ever resolving M Eastern investment issues.

It for sure is giving money for influence, but at least Jared is the least corrupt of the three you mention.
Jared is the least corrupt … :roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Your raging case of TDS has spilled over. What exactly were the Abraham Accords? Do you even know? Highly unlikely. Now be like Cleats, study up and come back with some weird interpretation.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:36 pm

Your raging case of TDS has spilled over. What exactly were the Abraham Accords? Do you even know? Highly unlikely. Now be like Cleats, study up and come back with some weird interpretation.
Your halfwitted jabbering becomes more peevish by the day.

I half expect to see you at a press conference in a parking lot somewhere waving a sheaf of papers while hair dye runs down your face.. :shock:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Its possible that the statement is true given he was raised by criminals and his in-laws are criminals too
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:05 pm

So the Saudis paid a bonus of $2 billion above his government for his role in formalizing relations between Israel and other countries?

That’s generous.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:00 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:05 pm

So the Saudis paid a bonus of $2 billion above his government for his role in formalizing relations between Israel and other countries?

That’s generous.
For sure it's generous.

The Middle East had been constraining themselves economically for years due to old hostilities. I don't know how much Jared helped, but he and Trump got the Middle East to realize how much they were hurting themselves economically. As a result, the Saudis gave Jared's equity firm the money, which was then invested in Israeli companies.

Essentially Saudi Arabia invested money in Israeli companies.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:06 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:36 pm

Your halfwitted jabbering becomes more peevish by the day.

I half expect to see you at a press conference in a parking lot somewhere waving a sheaf of papers while hair dye runs down your face.. :shock:
As Capn Cat used to say, "run along now boy and learn a little and report back when you do."