SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:14 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:39 am

While I'm not a fan of Kushner, he was instrumental. Far more than any one in the past at normalizing those relations.

To be honest, I'd bet the whole goal was getting Saudi to realize how much more money/business they could be doing by finally ignoring the Palestinians.

We'll see how long this pause lasts.
:nod: trump and kushner had a positive impact on peace in the Middle East. Maybe it was good intentions, maybe it was greed, maybe it was a blind squirrel finding a nut. Doesn't matter, they deserve credit for it. Hopefully Hamas and Iran don't screw it up.
Yup. Hate Trump all you want but the world wasn't boiling towards WWIII (as lots of folks claimed) while he was mean tweeting away in the WH.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ruskies look to be on the move again, made encirclement movements on Avdiivka and push forward on a lot of fronts.

Good news for Biden and the warmongers in DC is the Israel-Palestine debacle has give them an offramp from the disaster that as been the Ukrainian-Russian War. They would be wise to take it...unless there are folks that actually still believe Ukraine is winning.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:51 pm Ruskies look to be on the move again, made encirclement movements on Avdiivka and push forward on a lot of fronts.

Good news for Biden and the warmongers in DC is the Israel-Palestine debacle has give them an offramp from the disaster that as been the Ukrainian-Russian War. They would be wise to take it...unless there are folks that actually still believe Ukraine is winning.
Cue Jelly with "pincer, pincer" statement without having any clue as to Russia's tactics in 3,2,1...
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

LloydChristmas, wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:52 pm
SDHarryDunne wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:51 pm Ruskies look to be on the move again, made encirclement movements on Avdiivka and push forward on a lot of fronts.

Cue Jelly with "pincer, pincer" statement without having any clue as to Russia's tactics in 3,2,1...
Harry's back! Lloyd's so happy he just piddled in his pants.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:01 pm
LloydChristmas, wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:52 pm

Harry's back! Lloyd's so happy he just piddled in his pants.
:lol:

Honestly stopped paying as much attention to this war when it became evident that Ukraine's big counter attack was one big dud. This war is over and the only thing unsettled is the amount of stacked bodies on either side. Putin secured his land bridge to Crimea and Ukraine and their NATO training and equipment isn't enough to take it back.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:43 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:13 am

With blood money from Mr. Bone Saw.
:ohno: Hey Klamala #2. I'll bone saw you.
:lol: good luck

I'll hit you so hard you'll starve to death before you quit rolling. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:43 pm

:ohno: Hey Klamala #2. I'll bone saw you.

One of the best lines I'd heard was when one guy told another that before they got into it, he'd better go outside and practice throwing himself onto the ground, because if they got into it, that's what was going to happen to him.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:39 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm

One of the best lines I'd heard was when one guy told another that before they got into it, he'd better go outside and practice throwing himself onto the ground, because if they got into it, that's what was going to happen to him.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:08 pm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:08 pm
Jelly reduced to Benny Hill videos. After all that professing Ukraine was dominating. Dang.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

There are scores of videos of Russian convoys being wiped out in Avdiivka I haven't bothered to post if you'd prefer. Or the 20+ attack helicopters taken out in the first ATACMS strikes. Just let me know what content you'd like
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:47 pm There are scores of videos of Russian convoys being wiped out in Avdiivka I haven't bothered to post if you'd prefer. Or the 20+ attack helicopters taken out in the first ATACMS strikes. Just let me know what content you'd like
That's all fake news. Part of a hoax perpetrated by Nazis and their supporters.

Do I need to including a wink or sarcasm smilie?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:47 pm There are scores of videos of Russian convoys being wiped out in Avdiivka I haven't bothered to post if you'd prefer. Or the 20+ attack helicopters taken out in the first ATACMS strikes. Just let me know what content you'd like
Fuck dude. Still hanging on to your bullshit videos? How much damage does Ukraine have to take before you stop wanting to pile bodies?

Edit: Now see what you are saying ATACMs used to strike a helicopter base, not shoot them down. :lol:
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:33 pm
Fuck dude. Still hanging on to your bullshit videos? How much damage does Ukraine have to take before you stop wanting to pile bodies?

What the fuck do helicopters have to do with ATACM strikes. Those aren't used for shooting down helicopters? Just like your glee over Patriot missles. What ever happened to those?
They took out a base, Trolly Trollster. UKR troops are now also east of the Dnipro.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:57 pm

What the fuck do helicopters have to do with ATACM strikes. Those aren't used for shooting down helicopters? Just like your glee over Patriot missles. What ever happened to those?
They took out a base, Trolly Trollster. UKR troops are now also east of the Dnipro.
Yes, I'm sure. Just like how their big offensive was capturing a three house tract of land. How many times do you have to keep falling for the same stuff?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

As Russia's invasion contnues to bog down you seem to become ever more peevish. :coffee:

If you think Russian morale is in the toilet now wait until they've been freezing their asses off in the mud this winter and the missiles are taking out their supply train and the only choice they have is which way the want to die: starve, freeze, a bullet from the Ukrainians if they go forward, a bullet from the Russians if they retreat. :coffee:

Where would you set the over/under for number of Russian convicts that surrender this winter? :mrgreen:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:45 am

As Russia's invasion contnues to bog down you seem to become ever more peevish. :coffee:

If you think Russian morale is in the toilet now wait until they've been freezing their asses off in the mud this winter and the missiles are taking out their supply train and the only choice they have is which way the want to die: starve, freeze, a bullet from the Ukrainians if they go forward, a bullet from the Russians if they retreat. :coffee:

Where would you set the over/under for number of Russian convicts that surrender this winter? :mrgreen:
I'm more worried about the Ukrainians. Will they have any able bodied men left over, excluding the super wealthy kids? Average age of their military is ridiculously high.

In regards to Russia, they're fine. They keep rotating troops as Ukraine fails to make a dent.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:48 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:45 am

I'm more worried about the Ukrainians. Will they have any able bodied men left over, excluding the super wealthy kids? Average age of their military is ridiculously high.

In regards to Russia, they're fine. They keep rotating troops as Ukraine fails to make a dent.
No, they keep replacing them. Big difference.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:51 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:48 am

No. It's very obvious Ukraine doesn't have much left in the way of fighting. For some reason, you're just like GannonFan in your belief Russia just keeps sending thousands of troops to their deaths. Russia has been very slow and methodical.

Now if you want to talk about Wagner, that's a different story, because those battles were Russian mercenaries vs Ukrainian mercenaries. It's the Ukrainian mercenaries that Putin refers to as the Nazis.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:03 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:51 am

No. It's very obvious Ukraine doesn't have much left in the way of fighting. For some reason, you're just like GannonFan in your belief Russia just keeps sending thousands of troops to their deaths. Russia has been very slow and methodical.

Now if you want to talk about Wagner, that's a different story, because those battles were Russian mercenaries vs Ukrainian mercenaries. It's the Ukrainian mercenaries that Putin refers to as the Nazis.
They're done for this winter. Putin has bigger things to worry about - like how he gets out of this alive. Not to mention that the brain drain alone will set Russia's "progress" back 20 years as the west takes their pick of Russian talent fleeing the draft. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Lots of Ukrainian Brosint accounts shutting down or "pivoting" to cover the Israeli War. The CIA propaganda money must be drying up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 pm Lots of Ukrainian Brosint accounts shutting down or "pivoting" to cover the Israeli War. The CIA propaganda money must be drying up.
:nod:

Hardest hit: "Russia collusion" Jelly, SilentO and Hyundai.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:18 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 pm Lots of Ukrainian Brosint accounts shutting down or "pivoting" to cover the Israeli War. The CIA propaganda money must be drying up.

Found a hat for you tankies…

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:52 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Found a hat for you tankies…

Noted. You're upset your propaganda is being shut down too.