Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:10 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Russia just stomped the shit out of a NATO supplied and trained Ukraine three times over, by simply letting Ukraine throw itself into the meat grinder. Russia subdued the Ukrainians with far less men.

What you don't understand is Ukraine was supposed to be the proving ground of a new style of fighting. Using ISR and stand off weaponry to attack from distance. Russia overcame that style quite easily.

Why do you think Ukraine was willing to negotiate and then changed plans? What do you suppose the US and UK offered Ukraine to get them to keep fighting. It would have to be some new weapon (HIMARS) that was going to strike from a distance.

Russia out produced all of the EU and US on a military industrial scale and it isn't even close.

In regards to your claims about Russia's demographic crisis. Show some work. You just doing your usual of making a claim and then never backing it up ain't gonna fly.
I didn’t realize that trying to take Kiev and failing, adjusting to trying to take eastern Ukraine and failing, adjusting again to taking whatever they can and then giving ground slowly and painfully (for both sides) equaled stomping the shit out of.

If russia easily overcame Ukraine they’d be in Kiev installing a fascist puppet.

Links showing Ukraine wanted to negotiate and were persuaded not to. And nothing from your Swiss cheese crackpot expert or the equivalent.

russia has outproduced the EU and US in making vodka (and drinking it, part of the demographic crisis).

Lots and lots of articles on the demographic crisis and they go back to before the illegal invasion of Crimea. I can’t help you if you’re too lazy or zombified to look them up.
You got no proof of the demographic crisis and are pulling a Klam. You'll just have to find it! Lazy.

This is another weak attempt by you to deflect. I asked for a link and you then tell me I need to provide a link. :lol: I provided one to Klam and this news is old news Putin showed the agreement back in June. Shocked you didn't read about it in the Western Media. :rofl:

The rest of the spaghetti you threw up on the wall isn't sticking because it's all nonsense.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:27 am

I didn’t realize that trying to take Kiev and failing, adjusting to trying to take eastern Ukraine and failing, adjusting again to taking whatever they can and then giving ground slowly and painfully (for both sides) equaled stomping the shit out of.

If russia easily overcame Ukraine they’d be in Kiev installing a fascist puppet.

Links showing Ukraine wanted to negotiate and were persuaded not to. And nothing from your Swiss cheese crackpot expert or the equivalent.

russia has outproduced the EU and US in making vodka (and drinking it, part of the demographic crisis).

Lots and lots of articles on the demographic crisis and they go back to before the illegal invasion of Crimea. I can’t help you if you’re too lazy or zombified to look them up.
You got it all wrong. They’re considering a move on Lisbon! After they denazify Berlin (since they’ve already denazified Donbas).

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/17 ... LLEdWL4H3w
Do you know what that screenshot is showing? Ukrainian TV 1+1 is saying the KIA and MIA is currently at 1.1 million for Ukrainian forces.

Zelensky made them retract, but the word is getting out. You supported a denazification and didn't even know it.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:23 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:27 am

You got it all wrong. They’re considering a move on Lisbon! After they denazify Berlin (since they’ve already denazified Donbas).

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/17 ... LLEdWL4H3w
Do you know what that screenshot is showing? Ukrainian TV 1+1 is saying the KIA and MIA is currently at 1.1 million for Ukrainian forces.

Zelensky made them retract, but the word is getting out. You supported a denazification and didn't even know it.

The Master Strategist cannot be defeated
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:11 pm

You got no proof of the demographic crisis and are pulling a Klam. You'll just have to find it! Lazy.

This is another weak attempt by you to deflect. I asked for a link and you then tell me I need to provide a link. :lol: I provided one to Klam and this news is old news Putin showed the agreement back in June. Shocked you didn't read about it in the Western Media. :rofl:

The rest of the spaghetti you threw up on the wall isn't sticking because it's all nonsense.
Here you go on the demographic crisis: These are just the first 5 articles from a Google search for "russia demographic crisis" and there are plenty more like them going back years. Here's where you attempt to discredit any source you can't refute by calling it fake news.

You're nuts if you think I'm going to believe putin's claims that there was an agreement. Show me something from an unbiased third party confirming the existence of such a mutual agreement.

Neither side is stomping the sh!t out of the other in this war. Mighty super power russia should already have won but it's close to a stalemate with serious losses by both sides. You should stop reading any so-called expert that tells you that russia is stomping the sh!t out of Ukraine.

You asked for links and I provided them. Now don't be a hypocrite and give me or any other poster some lame excuse when we ask for links proving whatever cockamamie MAGAt yahoo echo chamber conspiracy theory you're spouting at the time.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SG, you OK? That had to hurt....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Vladimir Putin is demanding that Russian women give birth to 'seven, eight or more' children to halt a population slump.

Warning it is impossible to solve Russia's 'catastrophic demographic problems' with more money, benefits and social payments, he urged citizens to have more children while speaking via video link at the World Russian People's Council on Tuesday.

'Many of our peoples maintain the tradition of the family, where four, five or more children are raised. Recall that in Russian families our grandmothers and great-grandmothers had both 7 and 8 children. Let us preserve and revive these traditions,' Putin said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:18 pm
Vladimir Putin is demanding that Russian women give birth to 'seven, eight or more' children to halt a population slump.

Warning it is impossible to solve Russia's 'catastrophic demographic problems' with more money, benefits and social payments, he urged citizens to have more children while speaking via video link at the World Russian People's Council on Tuesday.

'Many of our peoples maintain the tradition of the family, where four, five or more children are raised. Recall that in Russian families our grandmothers and great-grandmothers had both 7 and 8 children. Let us preserve and revive these traditions,' Putin said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html

I guess SG doesn't like this thread anymore :(
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Here you go on the demographic crisis: These are just the first 5 articles from a Google search for "russia demographic crisis" and there are plenty more like them going back years. Here's where you attempt to discredit any source you can't refute by calling it fake news.

You're nuts if you think I'm going to believe putin's claims that there was an agreement. Show me something from an unbiased third party confirming the existence of such a mutual agreement.

Neither side is stomping the sh!t out of the other in this war. [i]Mighty super power[/i] russia should already have won but it's close to a stalemate with serious losses by both sides. You should stop reading any so-called expert that tells you that russia is stomping the sh!t out of Ukraine.

You asked for links and I provided them. Now don't be a hypocrite and give me or any other poster some lame excuse when we ask for links proving whatever cockamamie MAGAt yahoo echo chamber conspiracy theory you're spouting at the time.
You don't understand math do you? It's a well known fact that when someone has the vast artillery advantage Russia has, the ratio of death is close to 9:1. Ukraine capability isn't even close to Russians. The fact you also think Russia was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg is incredibly stupid as well. You obviously don't understand ISR these days. I've been pointing it out for months. Go read up a little before you embarrass yourself more on your lack of military understanding.

I'll look through your links, but they for sure as hell better be recent, because Russia is doing quit well financially right now.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:44 am

Ha! Piss on you. Just a really busy right now. End of year workshops, I'm in school and taking my daughter to badminton lessons.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Neither side is stomping the sh!t out of the other in this war. Mighty super power russia should already have won but it's close to a stalemate with serious losses by both sides. You should stop reading any so-called expert that tells you that russia is stomping the sh!t out of Ukraine.

Okay, I see what you were saying now. I thought you were implying Putin had worsened the already happening crisis. Putin has slowly turned the Russian economy around from one that was atrocious.

Similar demographic crises are happening in China and the US.

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters ... ow/629392/

In regards to the proof of an agreement, here you go.

https://braveneweurope.com/michael-von- ... or-ukraine
Michael von der Schulenburg is a former UN Assistant Secretary-General, who worked for over 34 years for the United Nations, and shortly for the OSCE, in many countries in war or internal armed conflicts often involving fragile governments and armed non-state actors
Hajo Funke is Professor Emeritus for political sciences of the Otto-Suhr-Institute/ Freie University Berlin
General (ret.) Harald Kujat was the highest ranging German officer of the Bundeswehr and at NATO
https://www.hungarianconservative.com/a ... er-claims/
Naftali Bennett made shocking claims about his derailed mediation efforts in the Ukraine conflict in a five-hour interview, uploaded to his own YouTube channel.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:54 pm

Neither side is stomping the sh!t out of the other in this war. [i]Mighty super power[/i] russia should already have won but it's close to a stalemate with serious losses by both sides. You should stop reading any so-called expert that tells you that russia is stomping the sh!t out of Ukraine.

You don't understand math do you? It's a well known fact that when someone has the vast artillery advantage Russia has, the ratio of death is close to 9:1. Ukraine capability isn't even close to Russians. The fact you also think Russia was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg is incredibly stupid as well. You obviously don't understand ISR these days. I've been pointing it out for months. Go read up a little before you embarrass yourself more on your lack of military understanding.

I'll look through your links, but they for sure as hell better be recent, because Russia is doing quit well financially right now.
Sure if you're a gullible moron and believe the casualty numbers that putin is putting out. Here is a different perspective: Estimating troop losses on both sides in the Russia-Ukraine war. I'm not familiar with the authors but they're at least as reliable as putin's propaganda.
We find that Russian personnel losses have outpaced Ukrainian personnel losses, with expected loss numbers of 76,687 and 17,223 respectively, as of 23 February 2023. The ratio of casualties to death for Russia and Ukraine are 3:1 and 5:1, respectively. Higher casualty ratios are indicative of better survival rates because they mean fewer wounded soldiers are dying.
Alexandr Burilkov points out that Putin is under pressure from the ultranationalist forces to continue and escalate the war. But the number of Russian personnel losses and comparable equipment losses is paradoxically high. This reflects a narrative of poorly equipped Russian soldiers and ineffective supply lines. Perhaps those in Putin’s inner circle who are pro-negotiation are better informed about actual losses and the under-equipment of their forces.

The second winter of the Russia-Ukraine war will soon be upon us. With high losses, underequipped forces, and ineffective supply lines, Putin may need to reconsider his choices and move towards a peace plan. Inaccurate reports of how the war is going may bolster popular support, but are an ineffective long-term war strategy.
putin is the one that thought russia "was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg" so it's good to know that you think he's incredibly stupid. Don't try to feed me the propaganda BS that the drive to Kiev was a feint and not a failure.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Sure if you're a gullible moron and believe the casualty numbers that putin is putting out.

Here is a different perspective: Estimating troop losses on both sides in the Russia-Ukraine war. I'm not familiar with the authors but they're at least as reliable as putin's propoganda.
We find that Russian personnel losses have outpaced Ukrainian personnel losses, with expected loss numbers of 76,687 and 17,223 respectively, as of 23 February 2023. The ratio of casualties to death for Russia and Ukraine are 3:1 and 5:1, respectively. Higher casualty ratios are indicative of better survival rates because they mean fewer wounded soldiers are dying.
Alexandr Burilkov points out that Putin is under pressure from the ultranationalist forces to continue and escalate the war. But the number of Russian personnel losses and comparable equipment losses is paradoxically high. This reflects a narrative of poorly equipped Russian soldiers and ineffective supply lines. Perhaps those in Putin’s inner circle who are pro-negotiation are better informed about actual losses and the under-equipment of their forces.

The second winter of the Russia-Ukraine war will soon be upon us. With high losses, underequipped forces, and ineffective supply lines, Putin may need to reconsider his choices and move towards a peace plan. Inaccurate reports of how the war is going may bolster popular support, but are an ineffective long-term war strategy.
putin is the one that thought russia "was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg" so it's good to know that you think he's incredibly stupid. Don't try to feed me the propaganda BS that the drive to Kiev was a feint and not a failure.
Putin isn't putting out these numbers genius. It's analysts who understand military capabilities. It's a guess for sure, but Ukraine deaths far outweigh Russian deaths.

Show me where Putin said he was going to "storm" across Ukraine? You can't because it was never said and never would be intimated. See how unhinged your thinking is? Why would Russia telegraph anything? Holy shit.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

You don't raise the age of reservists to 60 if you're kicking Russian ass.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 022-02-23/
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:46 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:42 pm
Sure if you're a gullible moron and believe the casualty numbers that putin is putting out.

Here is a different perspective: Estimating troop losses on both sides in the Russia-Ukraine war. I'm not familiar with the authors but they're at least as reliable as putin's propoganda.

Putin isn't putting out these numbers genius. It's analysts who understand military capabilities. It's a guess for sure, but Ukraine deaths far outweigh Russian deaths.

Show me where Putin said he was going to "storm" across Ukraine? You can't because it was never said and never would be intimated. See how unhinged your thinking is? Why would Russia telegraph anything? Holy shit.
Links from these analysts who understand military capabilities showing that Ukrainian military deaths far outweigh russian military deaths. And reputable sources (i.e. nothing from Mr. Swiss cheese).

Why would russia make a feint toward Kiev?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:54 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:46 pm

Links from these analysts who understand military capabilities showing that Ukrainian military deaths far outweigh russian military deaths. And reputable sources (i.e. nothing from Mr. Swiss cheese).

Show me where Putin said he was going to storm across Ukraine first. That one should be super easy to confirm.

I asked first. Put up or shut up time chief.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:51 pm You don't raise the age of reservists to 60 if you're kicking Russian ass.

Russia's parliament on Tuesday extended the maximum age at which men can be mobilised to serve in the army by at least five years - in the case of the highest-ranking officers, up to the age of 70.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... -70-2023-7
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:51 pm You don't raise the age of reservists to 60 if you're kicking Russian ass.

Russia's parliament on Tuesday extended the maximum age at which men can be mobilised to serve in the army by at least five years - in the case of the highest-ranking officers, up to the age of 70.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... -70-2023-7
:lol: Really? Keeping high ranking officers for their experience, is far different than mobilizing all reservists between 18-60. That's probably less than 2,500 for Russia. Ukraine's draw is magnitudes of order higher.

Puhleaze.
Ukraine on Wednesday has started conscripting reservists aged 18-60 following a decree by President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, the armed forces said in a statement
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:54 pm

Show me where Putin said he was going to storm across Ukraine first. That one should be super easy to confirm.

I didn't say putin said it. It would be stupid for him to publicly state his strategy (and you're the one who implied he was stupid). I think it was apparent from their initial drive toward Kiev and other key locations. That's why I asked you why they would drive toward Kiev as a feint. I was giving you an opportunity to prove me wrong. Instead you continue to dodge ...
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:21 pm You asked for links and I provided them. Now don't be a hypocrite and give me or any other poster some lame excuse when we ask for links proving whatever cockamamie MAGAt yahoo echo chamber conspiracy theory you're spouting at the time.
So let's see some links showing that Ukrainian military deaths far outweigh russian military deaths.

What do you have to say about the demographic crisis. See Jelly's post, it appears that even putin has acknowledged that there are "catastrophic demographic problems".
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:24 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:10 pm

I didn't say putin said it. It would be stupid for him to publicly state his strategy (and you're the one who implied he was stupid). I think it was apparent from their initial drive toward Kiev and other key locations. That's why I asked you why they would drive toward Kiev as a feint. I was giving you an opportunity to prove me wrong. Instead you continue to dodge ...
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:21 pm You asked for links and I provided them. Now don't be a hypocrite and give me or any other poster some lame excuse when we ask for links proving whatever cockamamie MAGAt yahoo echo chamber conspiracy theory you're spouting at the time.
So let's see some links showing that Ukrainian military deaths far outweigh russian military deaths.

What do you have to say about the demographic crisis. See Jelly's post, it appears that even putin has acknowledged that there are "catastrophic demographic problems".
No. You're busted.
putin is the one that thought russia "was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg" so it's good to know that you think he's incredibly stupid. Don't try to feed me the propaganda BS that the drive to Kiev was a feint and not a failure
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:24 pm I didn't say putin said it. It would be stupid for him to publicly state his strategy (and you're the one who implied he was stupid). I think it was apparent from their initial drive toward Kiev and other key locations. That's why I asked you why they would drive toward Kiev as a feint. I was giving you an opportunity to prove me wrong. Instead you continue to dodge ...

No. You're busted.
putin is the one that thought russia "was going to storm across all of Ukraine in a blitzkrieg" so it's good to know that you think he's incredibly stupid. Don't try to feed me the propaganda BS that the drive to Kiev was a feint and not a failure
putin is the one that thought DOES NOT EQUAL putin said doofus.

Do they not teach reading comprehension in buttcrack Montana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
No. You're busted.
putin is the one that thought DOES NOT EQUAL putin said doofus.

So where'd you get your statement or "thoughts" from. So exposed as talking out yer ass again. Troll/Poser/Klam/Hyundai Elantra:kisswink:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:05 pm putin is the one that thought DOES NOT EQUAL putin said doofus.

So where'd you get your statement or "thoughts" from. So exposed as talking out yer ass again. Troll/Poser/Klam/Hyundai Elantra:kisswink:
Already answered. Your reading comprehension is shit. No wonder you fall for that MAGAt yahoo BS, it’s Kindergarten level stuff.

You can look in a mirror to see who’s talking out of their ass.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:41 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Already answered. Your reading comprehension is shit. No wonder you fall for that MAGAt yahoo BS, it’s Kindergarten level stuff.

You can look in a mirror to see who’s talking out of their ass.

JFC. You posted shit. As always, fake. Klam#2. Howndie girlfriend

I expect more out of a varsity ketterman, but you continue to disappoint.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:rofl:

A well-known fact in your fever dreams maybe, but if the Russians really were enjoying a 9:1 kill ratio there would be a different government in Kyiv right now. In fact they're bogged down with no hope of gaining territory and looking at a winter of death by freezing and starvation because: 1) Russia is going to have a real hard time with supplying their jail-bird army this winter and 2) the morale of their jail-bird army is in the toilet-the only reason they're staying where they are is because they'll be shot by their own troops if they retreat and 3) air cover is coming.

Also, milk cartons with pictures of the missing Black Sea Fleet are being distributed, if you know of their whereabouts please share your information with Russian authorities - there is an unconfirmed rumor that they may have taken a false ID and are now operating under the name "Sea of Azov Fleet". :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:00 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:44 am

Ha! Piss on you. Just a really busy right now. End of year workshops, I'm in school and taking my daughter to badminton lessons.
I thought it was because you were tired of 88 handing your ass to you - but that would asume that you know when you've been had, which your half-witted jabbering suggests is not true.