Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:43 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 pm

So you think the worst of Western Europe and the US to justify russia invading Ukraine but think the best of polonium putin and russia when presented with the reverse possibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are your words, not mine. I see Putin as needing Europe to sell gas and materials.

Who blew up Nordstream again?

Poland?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:43 pm Those are your words, not mine. I see Putin as needing Europe to sell gas and materials.

Who blew up Nordstream again?

Poland?
The Illuminati?

Aliens?

Norway is filling russia’s role as Germany’s primary gas supplier so putin might have shit the bed on the European market.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:32 pm
houndawg wrote:

Poland?
The Illuminati?

Aliens?

Norway is filling russia’s role as Germany’s primary gas supplier so putin might have shit the bed on the European market.

In all the confusion we seem to have lost sight of the Trilateral Commission....they been real quiet lately.... :suspicious:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:32 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:27 pm

Neither.

I work with engineers every day, as we are an engineering centric company. I fix their problems every day. Do you know how many times we've had to go get an engineer out of his desk to come to the floor and explain how their changes will work?

They're usually to good to go to the floor, so they don't understand that the changes they have made are impossible. Love it when the lowly mechanic points out their errors.

They are in a union and that's a big part of the issue.
you sound like CH - you both have feelings of inadequacy around educated professionals. CH isn't the brightest bulb, as we see here daily, and seems compelled to constantly remind us of that with his constant small-dog yapping about college and you with your chip on your shoulder about engineers, probably because they see right through your bullshit when you try to science them.

And if they're in a union they aren't registered professional engineers anyway, they're engineers by job title.
My degree came from the streets and has served me very well Saluki doo doo. Let me know if you need a loan

I honestly expected college boys to be a heck of a lot smarter… and richer. I guess I was duped

Lots of BS higher education degrees being pushed by the establishment.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

No better example than Trump University
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:24 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:32 pm

you sound like CH - you both have feelings of inadequacy around educated professionals. CH isn't the brightest bulb, as we see here daily, and seems compelled to constantly remind us of that with his constant small-dog yapping about college and you with your chip on your shoulder about engineers, probably because they see right through your bullshit when you try to science them.

And if they're in a union they aren't registered professional engineers anyway, they're engineers by job title.
My degree came from the streets and has served me very well Saluki doo doo. Let me know if you need a loan

I honestly expected college boys to be a heck of a lot smarter… and richer. I guess I was duped

Yes, we know. You haven't stopped blathering about it since you arrived. You hate academics, you hate engineers, in general you hate people that work in fields you couldn't cut the mustard in academicaly - education envy aggravated by sour grapes.

(Thanks for the loan offer but I was already comfortably retired before the part of you that could have handled college ran down your mom's leg.) :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:33 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:24 am

Yes, we know. You haven't stopped blathering about it since you arrived. You hate academics, you hate engineers, in general you hate people that work in fields you couldn't cut the mustard in academicaly - education envy aggravated by sour grapes.

(Thanks for the loan offer but I was already comfortably retired before the part of you that could have handled college ran down your mom's leg.) :coffee:
You have just admitted you read all of my posts and haven’t understood many of any of em
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 pm

You have just admitted you read all of my posts and haven’t understood many of any of em
and you don't dispute my conclusions... :mrgreen:

.... in your case "read" might be the wrong word because that would imply that your posts possess some kind of meaning and aren't just words plucked from the English language and scattered in random order on the screen. "Understanding" doesn't appear to be the goal of any of your halfwitted jabber. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:07 am

.... in your case "read" might be the wrong word because that would imply that your posts possess some kind of meaning and aren't just words plucked from the English language and scattered in random order on the screen. "Understanding" doesn't appear to be the goal of any of your halfwitted jabber. :coffee:
When did you take social security?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I’ve read some of them and understood about half…I think…
:)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:54 am

Batting .500 is twice your normal average of understanding. Great job! :kisswink:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Well your word salads aren’t the easiest to digest either
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:32 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:07 am

When did you take social security?
As soon as I could - thats what I would advise you to do too
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:32 am

Read them as many times as you need to.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:32 am

Go slowly, sounding each syllable out loud
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

A wise poster once said, "go slowly, sounding each syllable out loud". :D
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:26 am

Batting .500 is twice your normal average of understanding. Great job! :kisswink:
Russian troops are already surrendering and the winter is only days old. :coffee:

Lots of Russian troops are going to starve this winter, if they don't freeze first. :nod:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:57 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:26 am

Russian troops are already surrendering and the winter is only days old. :coffee:

Lots of Russian troops are going to starve this winter, if they don't freeze first. :nod:
That's and oldy, but a goody! Gotta appreciate your persistence.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:55 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:57 pm

That's and oldy, but a goody! Gotta appreciate your persistence.
They've had enough and they want to go home...so sad the way they treat their conscripts....sitting in the cold with nothing to eat because your supply line was shot to fuck by an F-16. :(
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Johnny Reb Biden sums it up
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Unnamed sources and the start in the narrative shift to, "we actually won in Ukraine!"

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... e-00133211
The administration official told POLITICO Magazine this week that much of this strategic shift to defense is aimed at shoring up Ukraine’s position in any future negotiation. “That’s been our theory of the case throughout — the only way this war ends ultimately is through negotiation,” said the official, a White House spokesperson who was given anonymity because they are not authorized to speak on the record. “We want Ukraine to have the strongest hand possible when that comes.” The spokesperson emphasized, however, that no talks are planned yet, and that Ukrainian forces are still on the offensive in places and continue to kill and wound thousands of Russian troops. “We want them to be in a stronger position to hold their territory. It’s not that we’re discouraging them from launching any new offensive,” the spokesperson added.
Phew. That's a lot of narrative building.

Only way war ends is through negotiation - What happened to toppling Russia and running Putin out of town? "You go get em Ukraine. We're here to the end! Just keep throwing your kids into the meat grinder"
Spokesperson given anonymity - State Department
Kill thousands of Russian troops - This is not accurate. More narrative building for when Joey Rotten claims, "Mission Accomplished" because they screwed this whole thing up from the start.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Russia's Air Superiority Is About to End
"The F-16 arrival in large numbers should give Ukraine air superiority to protect their front-line Ukrainian troops against Russian attack helicopters and fixed-wing glide bombs," said Daniel Rice, former special adviser to Ukraine's lead commander, General Valery Zaluzhny.

Between F-16s and long-range cluster rockets that have arrived in Ukraine in the past few months, "every Russian target" in Moscow-controlled territory will be in Ukraine's range, Rice, who is now president of American University Kyiv, told Newsweek.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:19 pm Russia's Air Superiority Is About to End
"The F-16 arrival in large numbers should give Ukraine air superiority to protect their front-line Ukrainian troops against Russian attack helicopters and fixed-wing glide bombs," said Daniel Rice, former special adviser to Ukraine's lead commander, General Valery Zaluzhny.

Between F-16s and long-range cluster rockets that have arrived in Ukraine in the past few months, "every Russian target" in Moscow-controlled territory will be in Ukraine's range, Rice, who is now president of American University Kyiv, told Newsweek.

More death and destruction coming and big rebuilding contracts for Hunter when it’s finally over.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:18 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:19 pm Russia's Air Superiority Is About to End

More death and destruction coming and big rebuilding contracts for Hunter when it’s finally over.
Those will go to Halliburton. :coffee: