SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Kerry: Iran Gets Nuclear Weapons

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:
For the most part yes...until we actually try to drill our own oil then the donks talk a different game.
Who is the world's largest producer of oil? :?
Russia. :coffee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... production
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Who is the world's largest producer of oil? :?
Russia. :coffee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... production
Wow! Only one of the top 5 producers is in the Middle East. Who'd thunk?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

We got plenty oil. Lets nationalize this vital strategic resource and let the rest of the planet fight it out among themselves. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Israel Mowing the Lawn....Again

Post by Ibanez »

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere (though, I'm sure BDK has a link)
Israel appeared to confirm claims that it was behind a cyber-attack on Iran’s main nuclear facility on Sunday, which Tehran’s nuclear energy chief described as an act of terrorism that warranted a response against its perpetrators.

The apparent attack took place hours after officials at the Natanz reactor restarted spinning advanced centrifuges that could speed up the production of enriched uranium, in what had been billed as a pivotal moment in the country’s nuclear programme.

As Iranian authorities scrambled to deal with a large-scale blackout at Natanz, which the country’s Atomic Energy Agency acknowledged had damaged the electricity grid at the site, the Israeli defence chief, Aviv Kochavi, said the country’s “operations in the Middle East are not hidden from the eyes of the enemy”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... r-facility
The April 11 explosion that tore through the Iranian nuclear site of Natanz—and which the Islamic Republic has blamed on Israeli sabotage—appeared to have taken around 5,000 centrifuges of the IR-1 type offline, a new report released by the Jewish Institute for the National Security of America (JINSA) has said.

The report assessed that the blast took Iran’s nuclear clock by almost two months, “effectively counteracting Iran’s major expansions of its enrichment capacity since November 2020.”

In subsequent days following the blast, Iran announced its commencement of uranium enrichment to the 60 percent level and the installation of 1,000 new advanced centrifuges.

While those moves are designed to regain leverage and convince the United States to grant Iran sanctions relief, neither of these announcements will, for now, materially accelerate Iran’s ability to sprint for a nuclear weapon, according to the authors of the report Blaise Misztal, vice president for policy, and Jonathan Ruhe, director of foreign policy at JINSA.
https://www.jns.org/natanz-blast-likely ... oublesome/

Israel is a back at it, I see. Mowing the lawn, never looked so dangerous...
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm We got plenty oil. Lets nationalize this vital strategic resource and let the rest of the planet fight it out among themselves. :coffee:
That's brilliant.

Let's consolidate the power of production in the hands of the executive.

I wonder where that has ever had a happy ending?

:dunce:
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

As far as I'm concerned, Israel can do whatever the F they feel the need to do. They're living in the middle of it and are going to get hit first. We sit over here on the other side of the world.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am As far as I'm concerned, Israel can do whatever the F they feel the need to do. They're living in the middle of it and are going to get hit first. We sit over here on the other side of the world.
:nod: Iran can strike Jersualem. It can't strike NYC. We're removed from the direct threat. Let the Israelites defend themselves.

And their policy of destroying everything after billions of dollars have been invested is gold. Rinse, wash, repeat. :thumb: :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:33 am
andy7171 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am As far as I'm concerned, Israel can do whatever the F they feel the need to do. They're living in the middle of it and are going to get hit first. We sit over here on the other side of the world.
:nod: Iran can strike Jersualem. It can't strike NYC. We're removed from the direct threat. Let the Israelites defend themselves.

And their policy of destroying everything after billions of dollars have been invested is gold. Rinse, wash, repeat. :thumb: :thumb:
:nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:55 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm We got plenty oil. Lets nationalize this vital strategic resource and let the rest of the planet fight it out among themselves. :coffee:
That's brilliant.

That was six years ago. :coffee:

My position has evolved.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:49 am
CID1990 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:55 pm

That's brilliant.

That was six years ago. :coffee:

My position has evolved.
Oh, so you're not as dumb as you used to be...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Israel taking care of business again.

REVEALED: How Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated by a killer robot machine gun kitted out with AI that allowed sniper 1,000 miles away to fire 15 bullets after disguised spy car had pinpointed his location

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, 62, dubbed the 'father' of Iran's illegal atomic program, was ambushed November 27 while driving to his home in Absard, near Tehran

New details emerged in a NY Times report, based on interviews with American, Israeli and Iranian officials

Fakhrizadeh is said to have been killed by a Mossad sniper who pulled the trigger from an undisclosed location more than 1,000 miles away via satellite

The gun which fired the fatal shots was positioned in a pickup truck lying in wait

There was also a second disguised spy car positioned three-quarters of a mile earlier along the route in a spot where Fakhrizadeh's car would make a U-turn

Cameras in this vehicle positively identified Fakhrizadeh and his position in the car sending this information back to the remote sniper

AI technology was programmed to compensate for 1.6 second delay between the camera capturing the images and the trigger being pulled

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-AI.html
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:39 pm Israel taking care of business again.

REVEALED: How Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated by a killer robot machine gun kitted out with AI that allowed sniper 1,000 miles away to fire 15 bullets after disguised spy car had pinpointed his location

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, 62, dubbed the 'father' of Iran's illegal atomic program, was ambushed November 27 while driving to his home in Absard, near Tehran

New details emerged in a NY Times report, based on interviews with American, Israeli and Iranian officials

Fakhrizadeh is said to have been killed by a Mossad sniper who pulled the trigger from an undisclosed location more than 1,000 miles away via satellite

The gun which fired the fatal shots was positioned in a pickup truck lying in wait

There was also a second disguised spy car positioned three-quarters of a mile earlier along the route in a spot where Fakhrizadeh's car would make a U-turn

Cameras in this vehicle positively identified Fakhrizadeh and his position in the car sending this information back to the remote sniper

AI technology was programmed to compensate for 1.6 second delay between the camera capturing the images and the trigger being pulled

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-AI.html
It's pretty cool (and scary) what we're capable of these days. :nod:

I guess if you didn't realize that capability existed, then you'd be surprised. CROW systems have been around for about 10 years or so. When I was in the defense industry, I saw video, from Afghanistan, of one fire at a motorcycle and take out the driver. We used to mount them to MRAPs (with omnidirectional mics which would pick up a gun shot/rpg, and then automatically turn the turret in that direction).
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

HI54UNI wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:39 pm a killer robot machine gun kitted out