kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
kalm wrote: I don't want to be misinformed...
How sad for you that your wish did not come true. :lol:
How sad you didn't understand what the statement means. :kisswink:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
How sad for you that your wish did not come true. :lol:
How sad you don't grasp irony. :nod:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Well I'm 100% PRO-ABORTION !!!!

Kill 'em all
yank 'em out throw them in the trash, NEXT!!!

:kisswink:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:1 molested handicapped boy is a tragedy. 200 is a statistic.

-Josef Stalin
"1 molested boy is a tough case to win. 200 is a class action lawsuit."

-- Jeffrey Anderson, Esq.
:lol:

Well now we have a face to go along with the name. It's kind of what I expected. :thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wowsers........ :rofl:

Joe, maybe you should take a sabbatical. Come out and audit some Rec Management classes from the Harvard of the Palouse. Just so we can "understand" on the same level!

:clap:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote:Also, still waiting on those examples of folks outside the movement who think the videos weren't edited and distorted.

Take your time.
The 54% of Americans who want to defund Planned Parenthood. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JoltinJoe wrote:
kalm wrote:
Hey JJ. Wanna walk this back a little?

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/po ... 786144.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hey, dum dum, I didn't say she was a Democrat. I said she's liberal. You know, there are such things as socially liberal Repubs. I get most people here believe Republican = conservative. Not everyone is as narrow-minded in their outlooks as many posters on this board, present company suspected.

Devon Anderson is the widow of the former Harris County DA. She was appointed to the position, as his successor, after his death. Prior to being appointed to the position, she held no political office. She registered as a Republican because of her husband's political career.

She has no credentials as a "social conservative." In a prior matter "investigated" by her office, she let walk an abortion doctor who extinguished the life of a fetus after it survived an abortion and was born alive. The abortionist was named Douglas Karpen. His attorney later made a $25,000 donation to Anderson's re-election committee.

"Liberal", at least on the abortion issue, fits her like a glove. Actions speak louder than words.

Another gripe is that a top prosecutor in her office is on the board of the Planned Parenthood that was the supposed to be the target of the investigation. This is a remarkable conflict of interest within the office. You must have missed that part. :coffee:

No need to thank me for this explanation. I'm always trying to expand your mind. I know that there isn't a lot to work with up there in your head, but I do my best for you.
Oh bullshit. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: Nobody on this fucking board says "liberal" when talking about Republicans. Nobody on this board says "conks" or "conservatives" when refereeing to a democrat. I'd say the the only time, you can unequivocally discern the difference is when someone actually spells it out, e.g. a Libertarian.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

Ah... Joe
Honesty is the thing Christians love to "point to"
but don't seem to practice very often

Particularly in defense of their ideological position
You embarrass yourself with gusto

:shock:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Hey, guys, claiming victory on this thread on the quality v. quantity theory. :thumb:

Let's see. I caught Chizzang laughing at a reputable poll from Robert Morris U, because he confused it with Oral Roberts U. Even better, when his error gets revealed, Chizz tries to backtrack with some ridiculous explanation about how familiar he's with the white-shirt Republican students at RMU, and that's what he was talking about. Actually, if anything, the student body at RMU tends to come from the working class families of Pittsburgh area, Allegheny County, which records that over 59% of its voters are registered Democrats, and which has voted Democratic in every presidential election since 1960. (The only reason I didn't mention this earlier was because of the facile, flawed, under-achieving logic of assuming that all Democrats are socially liberal but, hey, since everyone else around here has gone that way, let me join in the fun!)

Moreover, RMU's student population is diversified by one of the largest groups of Saudi students attending college in the US.

Then, obviously I'm the only guy here who knows about Devon Anderson's reputation prior to this case. The usual donkeys like D1B, kalm, and kalm assume because she's a registered Repub, she must be pro-life. Her actions in office brand her, loudly and clearly, as a social liberal on abortion.

Ibanez, God bless him, thinks I'm Jeffrey Anderson, Esq. :lol:

BTW, Karpen's attorney was a guy named Chip Lewis. After Anderson cleared his client of killing a fetus who survived an abortion, he ponied up a $25,000 donation to her re-election committee.

Thanks for playing, guys. :thumb:

If you want to come back and try again, I assign you reading on the prior Karpen/Ward matter. :lol:

Until you do the assignment and come back for extra credit, I assign you all your grade:

:ugeek: --
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

Seriously Joe...
My girlfriend (of seven years) family lives in Pittsburgh
She attended CMU which is across town from RMU
Her sister attended RMU

What part of this seems like I was confused..?

:dunce:

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong
For the love of Pete
I'm just about the only poster on this forum who admits they're wrong when they're wrong

YOU - however
Have some honesty issues that need to be worked through
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Ivytalk wrote:As the CS resident curmudgeon, I respectfully ask that this thread be closed. Enough already!
Because the Republican Party has been made to look like the idiots they are in it?
:thumb:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

dbackjon wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:As the CS resident curmudgeon, I respectfully ask that this thread be closed. Enough already!
Because the Republican Party has been made to look like the idiots they are in it?
"in" what?
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Chizzang wrote:Seriously Joe...
Her sister attended RMU

For the love of Pete
I'm just about the only poster on this forum who admits they're wrong when they're wrong

YOU - however
It's really been a pretty sad decline for you, hasn't it. It's been all downhill since the day that letter arrived from Harvard. :lol:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Chizzang wrote:For the love of Pete
You stole that from Kalm. Seems like only people in WA are capable of this.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by Ibanez »

JoltinJoe wrote:Hey, guys, claiming victory on this thread on the quality v. quantity theory. :thumb:

Let's see. I caught Chizzang laughing at a reputable poll from Robert Morris U, because he confused it with Oral Roberts U. Even better, when his error gets revealed, Chizz tries to backtrack with some ridiculous explanation about how familiar he's with the white-shirt Republican students at RMU, and that's what he was talking about. Actually, if anything, the student body at RMU tends to come from the working class families of Pittsburgh area, Allegheny County, which records that over 59% of its voters are registered Democrats, and which has voted Democratic in every presidential election since 1960. (The only reason I didn't mention this earlier was because of the facile, flawed, under-achieving logic of assuming that all Democrats are socially liberal but, hey, since everyone else around here has gone that way, let me join in the fun!)

Moreover, RMU's student population is diversified by one of the largest groups of Saudi students attending college in the US.

Then, obviously I'm the only guy here who knows about Devon Anderson's reputation prior to this case. The usual donkeys like D1B, kalm, and kalm assume because she's a registered Repub, she must be pro-life. Her actions in office brand her, loudly and clearly, as a social liberal on abortion.

Ibanez, God bless him, thinks I'm Jeffrey Anderson, Esq. :lol:

BTW, Karpen's attorney was a guy named Chip Lewis. After Anderson cleared his client of killing a fetus who survived an abortion, he ponied up a $25,000 donation to her re-election committee.

Thanks for playing, guys. :thumb:

If you want to come back and try again, I assign you reading on the prior Karpen/Ward matter. :lol:

Until you do the assignment and come back for extra credit, I assign you all your grade:

:ugeek: --
Eh, who cares who you are. Like that matters, really.

You still want to back peddle with your liberal isn't necessarily a democrat statement? Total crap.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Ibanez wrote:
Like I'm supposed to believe you picked some random New York lawyer who went to Colgate.
Oh, good Lord, it gets better.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

:lol:

Who sent you the PM between the time you posted and the time I quoted you?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JoltinJoe wrote::lol:

Who sent you the PM between the time you posted and the time I quoted you?
What PM? For some reason I thought you went to Colgate but wasn't sure so I changed my comment.

Edit: Fordham, that's where you went, right?
Last edited by Ibanez on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Let me help you out here. Jeffrey Anderson is a lawyer who has become prominent for filing many lawsuits against the Church. He practices out of Minnesota.

On repeated occasions, he has engaged in public hyperbole that is often discussed on this board.

I'm sure there are other lawyers out there with the same name. The Jeffrey Anderson I was referring to is the one described by his local newspaper as a "wisecracking ambulance chaser with a reputation for hunting priests and an advanced degree in self-promotion." Not surprisingly, then, D1B is a big fan of his.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JoltinJoe wrote:Let me help you out here. Jeffrey Anderson is a lawyer who has become prominent for filing many lawsuits against the Church. He practices out of Minnesota.

On repeated occasions, he has engaged in public hyperbole that is often discussed on this board.

I'm sure there are other lawyers out there with the same name. The Jeffrey Anderson I was referring to is the one described by his local newspaper as a "wisecracking ambulance chaser with a reputation for hunting priests and an advanced degree in self-promotion." Not surprisingly, then, D1B is a big fan of his.
:lol: :lol: I don't follow these sort of stories so i'm not up to speed on the key players.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Her sister attended RMU

Trying to reconcile the public facts about the study body at RMU with the viewpoint of your girlfriend's sister, and which you've adopted -- maybe she saw all those Saudi students in white gowns, and mistook them for "stuffed white shirt Republicans?" Common mistake, I guess. :facepalm:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Her sister attended RMU

For the love of Pete

YOU - however
It's really been a pretty sad decline for you, hasn't it. It's been all downhill since the day that letter arrived from Harvard. :lol:
Well up and down actually...
My mother was not thrilled

My dad actually laughed and said something like "What are you going to do next you knucklehead"
Worse things can happen to a person you know
I've had a lifetime of wonderful opportunities and adventures
Some worked out and some didn't

:mrgreen:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Chizzang wrote:I've had a lifetime of wonderful opportunities and adventures

Like CS.com
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

89Hen wrote:
Chizzang wrote:I've had a lifetime of wonderful opportunities and adventures

Like CS.com
Meh... AGS

:ohno:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

kalm wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
Wowsers........ :rofl:

Joe, maybe you should take a sabbatical. Come out and audit some Rec Management classes from the Harvard of the Palouse. Just so we can "understand" on the same level!

:clap:
Joe, perhaps you should focus on being a better person versus a better Catholic.