Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by Chizzang »

D1B wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wowsers........ :rofl:

Joe, maybe you should take a sabbatical. Come out and audit some Rec Management classes from the Harvard of the Palouse. Just so we can "understand" on the same level!

:clap:
Joe, perhaps you should focus on being a better person versus a better Catholic.
It's weird that ^ those two things could be in opposition to each other - but - they are...

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wowsers........ :rofl:

Joe, maybe you should take a sabbatical. Come out and audit some Rec Management classes from the Harvard of the Palouse. Just so we can "understand" on the same level!

:clap:
Joe, perhaps you should focus on being a better person versus a better Catholic.
:lol:

Look, all this started because kalm claimed my statement that the Houston DA was "liberal" couldn't be true, because she was a Republican.

As I explained, my statement was accurate based on the Houston DA's prior handling of what should have been a murder indictment against an abortionist. I don't care what she calls herself. I care about her actions.

In abortion cases, she has now twice demonstrated her spots.

Being a good person doesn't mean you have to sit there and listen to drivel. Being a good person means standing up for what you believe in.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Chizzang wrote:
D1B wrote:
It's weird that ^ those two things could be in opposition to each other - but - they are...

Or not. :coffee:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

Look, all this started because kalm claimed my statement that the Houston DA was "liberal" couldn't be true, because she was a Republican.

As I explained, my statement was accurate based on the Houston DA's prior handling of what should have been a murder indictment against an abortionist. I don't care what she calls herself. I care about her actions.

Being a good person doesn't mean you have to sit there and listen to drivel. Being a good person means standing up for what you believe in.
Hitler and Pope Benedict stood up for what they believed in. They're hardly decent people.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

Hitler and Pope Benedict stood up for what they believed in. They're hardly decent people.
You disagreed with her so you spat out liberal without thinking.

It's OK.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote:
D1B wrote:

It's OK.

You are funny.

I called her a liberal on this issue because of the fact that she didn't indict the abortionist back in 2013 -- for doing the same thing for which Kermit Gosnell was convicted and received a life sentence.

Now the difference: I based my assessment she was "liberal" on this issue on facts in the public record.

You, on the other hand, based your entire "contribution" to this discussion on the unthinking assumption that all registered Republicans are pro-life. Prior to this recent event, you never heard of or knew anything about Devon Anderson. I did. Because I'm smarter than you. :mrgreen:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Chizzang wrote:
D1B wrote:

I'm such a bad person for calling you out on your bullshit about Robert Morris U students.

I mean, you just blabbed whatever BS came into your head, and then tried to defend what you said. You never learn. Probably why you got booted from Harvard.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

I'm such a bad person for calling you out on your bullshit about Robert Morris U students.

I mean, you just blabbed whatever BS came into your head, and then tried to defend what you said. You never learn. Probably why you got booted from Harvard.
Joe, you're lashing out, again.

The issue - focus man, focus.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

:lol: :nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
kalm wrote:

It's OK.

You are funny.

I called her a liberal on this issue because of the fact that she didn't indict the abortionist back in 2013 -- for doing the same thing for which Kermit Gosnell was convicted and received a life sentence.

Now the difference: I based my assessment she was "liberal" on this issue on facts in the public record.

You, on the other hand, based your entire "contribution" to this discussion on the unthinking assumption that all registered Republicans are pro-life. Prior to this recent event, you never heard of or knew anything about Devon Anderson. I did. Because I'm smarter than you. :mrgreen:
Wait a second...you're telling me there are pro-choice republicans? :lol:

Next you're gonna try and say there are pro-life liberals... :rofl:

I've told you before, Joe, admitting your mistakes is way to grow!

:thumb:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

This is over. I'm out taking my victory lap.

Why don't you guys get together, put your collective IQ of 150 together, and try to win the next thread.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Psst -- My Texas attorney friend tells me the two-count indictments are fatally flawed, legally frivolous, and likely to be dismissed by a court.

The tampering with a governmental record charge is subject to a statutory defense that the tampering alleged had no effect on the purpose for which the governmental record is created and kept -- a defense that has been successfully used by other investigative journalists involved in undercover reporting.

The charge that the defendants were actually trying to buy human tissue/organs is "too silly to be taken seriously."

He wrote: "The frivolity of the indictment reflects bias and an agenda."

The buzz in Austin is that the State AG is ready to come down hard on Planned Parenthood based on the incontrovertible content of the videos.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:Psst -- My Texas attorney friend tells me the two-count indictments are fatally flawed, legally frivolous, and likely to be dismissed by a court.

The tampering with a governmental record charge is subject to a statutory defense that the tampering alleged had no effect on the purpose for which the governmental record is created and kept -- a defense that has been successfully used by other investigative journalists involved in undercover reporting.

The charge that the defendants were actually trying to buy human tissue/organs is "too silly to be taken seriously."

The buzz in Austin is that the State AG is ready to come down hard on Planned Parenthood based on the incontrovertible content of the videos.
Take off your powdered wig, Joe. Relax. Focus.

Bomb an abortion clinic and clear your head.

Come back when you're ready. :thumb:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:Psst -- My Texas attorney friend tells me the two-count indictments are fatally flawed, legally frivolous, and likely to be dismissed by a court.

I am relaxed. Had a fun day. Went out to lunch today with Monsignor Lynn. You know he's free? Wasn't there someone here who said his conviction wouldn't stand? :coffee:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

I am relaxed. Had a fun day. Went out to lunch today with Monsignor Lynn. You know he's free? Wasn't there someone here who said his conviction wouldn't stand? :coffee:
You seem on edge.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Joe, seriously, you need to give up on this one. You got your ass handed to you on every level. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
D1B wrote:

This is over. I'm out taking my victory lap.

Why don't you guys get together, put your collective IQ of 150 together, and try to win the next thread.
And then I'm going to post a few more times, because seriously guys, I'm right here!
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Vidav wrote:Joe, seriously, you need to give up on this one. You got your ass handed to you on every level. :coffee:

It's funny how your bias can affect your judgment. I crushed everyone here, even though all of them tried to gang up on me.

I can't decide who was more pathetic: (i) Chizz trying to tell us about the political view of students at RMU based on the claimed observations of "girlfriend's sister"; or (ii) kalm, trying to claim that the DA in Houston can't be called a social liberal, because she's a registered Republican.

But thanks for your thoughts. I know you wish I got my ass handed to me, and on this board you can pretend your wishes are the truth. This place is like youth sports in America today. Why don't you hand out the participation medals, and keep one for yourself while you're at it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Vidav wrote:Joe, seriously, you need to give up on this one. You got your ass handed to you on every level. :coffee:

It's funny how your bias can affect your judgment. I crushed everyone here, even though all of them tried to gang up on me.

I can't decide who was more pathetic: (i) Chizz trying to tell us about the political view of students at RMU based on the claimed observations of "girlfriend's sister"; or (ii) kalm, trying to claim that the DA in Houston can't be called a social liberal, because she's a registered Republican.

But thanks for your thoughts. I know you wish I got my ass handed to me, and on this board you can pretend your wishes are the truth. This place is like youth sports in America today. Why don't you hand out the participation medals, and keep one for yourself while you're at it.
* liberal

Let me know if you need this splained to you. :nod:
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

JoltinJoe wrote:

You can laugh all you want but you lost this round.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

kalm wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

* liberal

Let me know if you need this splained to you. :nod:
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Vidav wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

You can laugh all you want but you lost this round.
And this one's for you:

D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

JoltinJoe wrote:

Joe, you've been my bitch for many, many years and not once did I ever feel sorry for you, till now.

Hope you find peace.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

D1B wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

Joe, you've been my bitch for many, many years and not once did I ever feel sorry for you, till now.

Hope you find peace.
It's funny how the stupid find strength in numbers. :lol:

Let's revisit this thread when, as I predict, the defendants are cleared and this DA winds up sullied over her liberal activism.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Also, kalm keeps saying everyone thins the videos were altered well, because Rachel Maddow told him to say that.

The first two experts who examined the videos found no evidence of alteration. Apparently PP has now found an expert to say otherwise. I wonder how many experts they had to consult before they finally got an opinion they liked -- and how much money they paid him.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/31/heres ... ng-videos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/26/five- ... ndictment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The widespread conception that Daleiden doctored or highly edited the undercover videos is a Planned Parenthood talking point picked up and repeated without question by many media outlets.
Planned Parenthood commissioned a forensic analysis of the videos in August, ostensibly to back up the claim, but the Democratic opposition-research firm it hired concluded the videos were not “substantively” edited. A second forensic analysis commissioned by the conservative Christian non-profit Alliance Defending Freedom in September also concluded the videos are not substantively edited.