89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by 89Hen »

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not in the last 6 months.
If anything...I've swung further right these past 6 months. I'm barely even liberal anymore... :ohno:
:rofl: Delusion is like the 6th step in the program.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote:
89Hen wrote::lol: I'm telling you, the election this year really screwed up some folks who used to be fairly sensible.
Relax bro, this is going to be the most entertaining four years of you're young life. Fire up a non filter, crack a cold one, and enjoy! :thumb:
*your, and no doubt this is very entertaining and I'm glad you consider me young. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
If anything...I've swung further right these past 6 months. I'm barely even liberal anymore... :ohno:
:rofl: Delusion is like the 6th step in the program.
Oh don't worry. I haven't become THAT much of a conk yet....
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

houndawg wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
Yea, yea, keep laughing.

Read the report, which details how PP systematically violates laws outlawing the sale of fetal tissue for profit, and then we will discuss whether PP is a "criminal enterprise." Congratulations to citizen journalist, David Daleiden, for documenting this story.
Do they skin the babies right there at the PP office and sell the tissue out the back door?

Mmmm... Baby skins
Make a nice wallet to hold the Churches hush money

:coffee:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

The much ballyhooed lawsuit by StemExpress -- in which StemExpress convinced a federal district court judge to issue a Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO") barring Daleiden's organization from releasing videos in which StemExpress discussed its purchase of fetal parts from PP, and the ensuing sale for profit -- was quietly dismissed by StemExpress yesterday on the eve of an appeals court hearing.

The end result of the appeal, no doubt, would have been the reversal of the TRO and the dismissal of the StemExpress case. Rather than create adverse news coverage that the appellate argument would caused, StemExpress quietly took a voluntary dismissal -- even though it had won below!!

MSM totally quiet to this point on this dismissal.

I would note I correctly called the outcome of this case about a year and a half ago. Feel free to post your accolades below and, while you are at it, feel free also to note that every prediction that I have made in this thread has been fulfilled (except for the PP lawsuit in San Francisco, in which a decision by the 9th Circuit adverse to PP is likely coming soon).

phpBB [video]