Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by Pwns »

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

What I find more interesting than the video itself is that pro abortion people are repulsed (or at least are pretending to be repulsed) by the selling of fetal body parts. When you have essentially declared that a fetus is the property of the mother, why can you not sell the body parts of the thing which is not really human in the eyes of abortionists? Why do you hate choice?

Why are pro-abortion folks so afraid of undeniable corollaries of their beliefs?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: The Planned Parenthood video...

Post by Baldy »

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I don't find the harvesting of fetal organs any more grisly than breaching a 30 week old fetus and then crushing its skull.

If you have to go the "but they're harvesting the organs!" route then we're already pretty much beyond return
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

CID1990 wrote:I don't find the harvesting of fetal organs any more grisly than breaching a 30 week old fetus and then crushing its skull.

If you have to go the "but they're harvesting the organs!" route then we're already pretty much beyond return
This.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Pwns wrote:Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

What I find more interesting than the video itself is that pro abortion people are repulsed (or at least are pretending to be repulsed) by the selling of fetal body parts. When you have essentially declared that a fetus is the property of the mother, why can you not sell the body parts of the thing which is not really human in the eyes of abortionists? Why do you hate choice?

Why are pro-abortion folks so afraid of undeniable corollaries of their beliefs?
It's a pretty damn big gotcha moment for the pro choicers.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote:

History's on the side of the anti-abortion movement since science will ultimately get to a point where a baby can be conceived and developed outside of the womb. To say that fetuses aren't human life is just purposely denying science. I think what we should be worrying about now is how to go about caring for and dealing with the millions of babies who will be born each year without homes to go to. When we do hit the point that science is able to settle this temporary debate, we'll be dealing with a lot more unplanned and uncared for babies. Might have to watch "Oliver" or "Annie" again to see how those orphanages are done.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
History's on the side of the anti-abortion movement since science will ultimately get to a point where a baby can be conceived and developed outside of the womb. To say that fetuses aren't human life is just purposely denying science. I think what we should be worrying about now is how to go about caring for and dealing with the millions of babies who will be born each year without homes to go to. When we do hit the point that science is able to settle this temporary debate, we'll be dealing with a lot more unplanned and uncared for babies. Might have to watch "Oliver" or "Annie" again to see how those orphanages are done.
I'm okay with making certain kinds of birth control OTC and easier to get.

The "we encourage promiscuity with easy birth control" people might be the most important allies of the abortion rights supporters. Without them and the specter of "pro lifers want to take away your birth control also war on wimmin barefoot pregnant in kitchen" they would lose the battle.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
Conk Catholics only care about fetuses.

Actually history is on the side of pro choicers. As women continue their rapid advancement in all spheres of civilization, the right to choose gets stronger. They've had some hiccups of late but that's mainly due to the cynical machinations of old white religious conk politicians who have nothing else to offer.

Gonadfuck, you have no dog in this fight. Women are making the rules.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

No one's posted cuz the video is a scam.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

Actually history is on the side of pro choicers. As women continue their rapid advancement in all spheres of civilization, the right to choose gets stronger. They've had some hiccups of late but that's mainly due to the cynical machinations of old white religious conk politicians who have nothing else to offer.

Gonadfuck, you have no dog in this fight. Women are making the rules.
Nope, you're incorrect here D.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:No one's posted cuz the video is a scam.
Yup.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/health/pl ... ver-video/
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

D1B wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

****, you have no dog in this fight. Women are making the rules.
There's never been a debate on whether a fetus is a human being, of course it is. The question that has always been, though, is whether it could survive outside of the womb. All the laws we have and all the SCOTUS debates have been about that milestone. At some point in the near future, the fetus won't ever have to be inside the womb, and will be able to be entirely grown outside of the woman's body. At that point, the debate will change because science will have ended it for us, and then we have to start debating of what we do with an extra 1-2 million people per year.

Never pegged you as a denier of science, D. What other science do you choose not to believe?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

GannonFan wrote: Never pegged you as a denier of science, D. What other science do you choose not to believe?
I heard he yells at his local weatherman on tv every night @6:30pm. "NO! It's gonna get hotter, you dumb fucking denier!"
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

andy7171 wrote:
GannonFan wrote: Never pegged you as a denier of science, D. What other science do you choose not to believe?
I heard he yells at his local weatherman on tv every night @6:30pm. "NO! It's gonna get hotter, you dumb **** denier!"
The only thing worse than a denier is a selective denier. D picks and chooses what science he believes based on his personal biases.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

GannonFan wrote:
andy7171 wrote: I heard he yells at his local weatherman on tv every night @6:30pm. "NO! It's gonna get hotter, you dumb **** denier!"
The only thing worse than a denier is a selective denier. D picks and chooses what science he believes based on his personal biases.
I'd like to condemn him for it, but I do the same. :mrgreen:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

GannonFan wrote:
D1B wrote:

****, you have no dog in this fight. Women are making the rules.
There's never been a debate on whether a fetus is a human being, of course it is. The question that has always been, though, is whether it could survive outside of the womb. All the laws we have and all the SCOTUS debates have been about that milestone. At some point in the near future, the fetus won't ever have to be inside the womb, and will be able to be entirely grown outside of the woman's body. At that point, the debate will change because science will have ended it for us, and then we have to start debating of what we do with an extra 1-2 million people per year.

Never pegged you as a denier of science, D. What other science do you choose not to believe?
Nope. You're incorrect.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

GannonFan wrote:
andy7171 wrote: I heard he yells at his local weatherman on tv every night @6:30pm. "NO! It's gonna get hotter, you dumb **** denier!"
Why does god kill so humans then through spontaneous abortions?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
:lol: :dunce: :tothehand:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
D1B wrote:
:lol: :dunce: :tothehand:
Hen, do fetuses go to heaven?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:
89Hen wrote: :lol: :dunce: :tothehand:
Couldn't tell you, I've never been. Why do you keep trying to insert religion into this debate. GF and I don't. :rule:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

D1B wrote:Gonadfuck, you have no dog in this fight. Women are making the rules.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... ban-women/
A new Quinnipiac poll shows 60 percent of women prefer allowing unrestricted abortions for only the first 20 weeks of pregnancy rather than the Supreme Court-prescribed 24 weeks.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

89Hen wrote:
D1B wrote:
Couldn't tell you, I've never been. Why do you keep trying to insert religion into this debate. GF and I don't. :rule:
You don't really need to.
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

89Hen wrote:
D1B wrote:
What would a fetus do in heaven? I mean, are there like surrogate mothers or angels that would carry it to birth?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

D1B wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

Nope. You're incorrect.
Science denier. Stop it with your antiquated, voodoo-based ideas and come into the light of the 21st century. Science isn't the enemy, stop treating it like it is. :coffee:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Grizalltheway wrote:You don't really need to.
Exactly. I've never inserted anything to do with religion into my pro-life stance. Only logic. Wish others could do the same.