Post by Vidav »

Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Re: Mommy I'm scared

Post by Cap'n Cat »

I thought Bronco died a couple months ago. Guess not.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:
kalm wrote:
You aren't helping your cause. :lol:
I'll put this here...just because...

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Vidav wrote:Image
ha. remember when you banned me for a harmless joke?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Re: RE: Re: Mommy I'm scared

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Ivytalk wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:I was at a post-construction survey for a gorgeous new airline lounge this morning. And I realized that that the architect is a millenial. The engineer (me) is a millenial. Both the airline consultants are millenials. One construction manager is a millenial, and the foreman is a millenial. About ~40% of the construction workers arere millenials too.

The whole job is pretty much designed and constructed from scratch by millenials. I think our generation will be ok. :thumb: :kisswink:

Too small a statistical sample. :rule: Your generation is ****. :nod:
Not to mention a clear example of confirmation bias :nod:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: True. On in my ancestors case, forcibly removed for being a terror. :lol:
this is one of the few things that will cause me to rant

think of it as my Trump to JSO topic

Scotland is the home of some of the most asinine imported liberalist leadership that wAs ever shat onto a country - literally from the early 1600s with the founding of the Ulster Plantation until the end of the clearances in the mid 1700s- and Scot with an ounce of fight or work ethic in them left.

what was left behind were loyalists on the royal dole

what really pisses me off is how stupid and gullible Americans of Scottish descent are- just go to one of these highland games or festivals... the Charleston games is an example- they always have some asshole inbred Scottish chieftain as guest of honor, asking for donations to maintain his fvxking castle in the highlands because it is somehow the duty of the descendants of the people who his great great great great great grandfather royalist shithead father threw off his land at the behest of the English parliament to make room for sheep

now theyre as inbred as Oregon Mormans except they have these hereditary estates in Scotland that they cant keep up because their only source of welfare- the Crown- is shrinking and they Are so inbred and stupid that they can't fathom making a buck outside of what is given to them because of their title or by what dumbass Scottish Americans an Aussies and Canucks donate to them

fcvk them. I go to Scotland to see Scotland but the natives can suck my Gunn martial-pioneer ASS
which would explain why 55% voted to stay of the Crown's teat for the foreseeable future.

@phillywild305 FB
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

CAA Flagship wrote:Image
The black man's measure of success chart :thumb:

@phillywild305 FB
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

DSUrocks07 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
this is one of the few things that will cause me to rant

think of it as my Trump to JSO topic

Scotland is the home of some of the most asinine imported liberalist leadership that wAs ever shat onto a country - literally from the early 1600s with the founding of the Ulster Plantation until the end of the clearances in the mid 1700s- and Scot with an ounce of fight or work ethic in them left.

what was left behind were loyalists on the royal dole

what really pisses me off is how stupid and gullible Americans of Scottish descent are- just go to one of these highland games or festivals... the Charleston games is an example- they always have some asshole inbred Scottish chieftain as guest of honor, asking for donations to maintain his fvxking castle in the highlands because it is somehow the duty of the descendants of the people who his great great great great great grandfather royalist shithead father threw off his land at the behest of the English parliament to make room for sheep

now theyre as inbred as Oregon Mormans except they have these hereditary estates in Scotland that they cant keep up because their only source of welfare- the Crown- is shrinking and they Are so inbred and stupid that they can't fathom making a buck outside of what is given to them because of their title or by what dumbass Scottish Americans an Aussies and Canucks donate to them

fcvk them. I go to Scotland to see Scotland but the natives can suck my Gunn martial-pioneer ASS
which would explain why 55% voted to stay of the Crown's teat for the foreseeable future.

And the ones who voted the other way want the EU teat.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
DSUrocks07 wrote:

And the ones who voted the other way want the EU teat.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
You made a sexual joke about another posters daughter that was beyond crude. I gave you a warning and you told me to fuck off. That is why I gave you a time out. :rule:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Vidav wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
You made a sexual joke about another posters daughter that was beyond crude. I gave you a warning and you told me to fuck off. That is why I gave you a time out. :rule:

jelly needs a chart.

BTW, if I had to fill out a form to serve on jury duty at CS.com, I'd honestly say that I consider any information posted by skelly to be suspect. His honesty and attention to detail have proven to be ridiculously innacurate throughout the years. :nod: :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

DSUrocks07 wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:Image
The black man's measure of success chart :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl:

Man, I love you, DSU (no homo)! :thumb:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Vidav wrote:I gave you a warning and you told me to fuck off. That is why I gave you a time out. :rule:
Oh yeah. I did forget that's what got the temporary ban.

I told you to "fuck off". :lol:

Bless your heart. I hope you aren't still traumatized. :crybaby:

:dunce:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Harvard's beyotch president Drew Faust wants to ban the school's "elitist" final clubs because (a) they are sexually oppressive (even though there are 6 all-men and 5 all-women clubs) and (b) exclusive. These clubs are privately owned, so she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, but there are threats to expel students who join them (unless they go coed). WAFJ.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"Oberlin students want to abolish midterms and any grades below C

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.

The students say that between their activism work and their heavy course load, finding success within the usual grading parameters is increasingly difficult. "A lot of us worked alongside community members in Cleveland who were protesting," Megan Bautista, a co-liaison in Oberlin's student government, said, referring to the protests surrounding the shooting death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice by a police officer in 2014. "But we needed to organize on campus as well — it wasn't sustainable to keep driving 40 minutes away. A lot of us started suffering academically."....

......"You know, we're paying for a service. We're paying for our attendance here. We need to be able to get what we need in a way that we can actually consume it," student Zakiya Acey told The New Yorker. "Because I'm dealing with having been arrested on campus, or having to deal with the things that my family are going through because of larger systems — having to deal with all of that, I can't produce the work that they want me to do. But I understand the material, and I can give it to you in different ways.".....
http://theweek.com/speedreads/626361/ob ... es-below-c

:shock: Another example of how generation Trigger Warnings/Microagression is fucked...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.