Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:Image
Hot damn. A Trump Craft Carrier. :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Election 2016: Trump vs Clinton

Post by 93henfan »

The Donald & The Mikester just emailed me (and other supporters) a survey asking what our priorities are. Pretty cool.

1. Begin constructing the wall along the Southern border.
Highly important
Somewhat important
Not important
No opinion

2. Repeal and replace ObamaCare.

3. Appoint a strong constitutionalist to the Supreme Court in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

4. Sign into law the Senate’s existing bill to build the Keystone Pipeline.

5. Introduce an infrastructure package to modernize our country.

6. Unleash the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, which will cut taxes for middle-class families and simplify the tax brackets in order to streamline the process.

7. Announce our official withdrawal from the TPP.

8. Renegotiate NAFTA into terms that protect the American worker.

9. Propose a constitutional amendment to impose terms limits on all members of Congress.

10. Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars worth of American energy, including shale, oil, natural gas, and clean coal.

11. Cancel billions of dollars in payments to U.N. climate change programs, and use that money to fix our own country.

12. Allow Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes.

13. End all federal funding to sanctuary cities that circumvent the law in order to provide protection to illegal immigrants.

14. Begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants.

15. Suspend immigration from regions compromised by terrorism and where vetting cannot safely occur.

16. Introduce plan to defeat ISIS.

17. Set the standard for an “America First” foreign policy that ends regime-change, nation-building, and instead focuses on a motto of peace through strength.

18. End bans on offshore drilling in order to end our dependence on Middle East oil and make America energy independent.

19. Cut the government regulations that lead businesses to leave our country in the first place.

20. Enact a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.

21. End the defense sequester in order to rebuild our depleted military.

22. Pass the Restoring Community Safety Act in order to reduce crime, drugs, and violence in our cities, and provide funding for programs that train and assist local police.

23. End Common Core and bring education supervision to local communities.

24. Pass school-choice measures that redirect education dollars to give parents the right to send their kids to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious, or home school of their choice.

25. Reform the Department of Veterans Affairs in order to provide proper treatment to America’s forgotten heroes.

26. Let veterans receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice.

28. Direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

29. Pass the Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act in order to “drain the swamp” that has polluted our capital for decades.

30. Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by Obama.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Pwns wrote:Hillary by at least 10 points...she will win every state Obama won in 2008 and then one or two more. It's going to be the biggest shellacking of a presidential election since Reagan and Mondale. Thanks, Trump voters.
:lol:

8-)
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Pwns wrote:
Pwns wrote:Hillary by at least 10 points...she will win every state Obama won in 2008 and then one or two more. It's going to be the biggest shellacking of a presidential election since Reagan and Mondale. Thanks, Trump voters.
:lol:

8-)
Man up, fucker! :thumb:

I knew all along that Trump would be better for the country than Hillary, but still figured he'd lose, especially with people like JSO and Ivy bailing like bitches.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Oddly enough JSO stated a slew of times winter-spring that the general election if Trump won the conk primary he would lose the general in a complete route, bloodbath, etc. But oddly enough not on this thread.
Pwns wrote:Dback posted this as an attachment on AGS. Pretty much sums it up.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthr ... ost2339756
Complete bloodbath. :ohno:
Speaking of idiotic predictions, where's Dback been?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Aug-Sept just a sampling:
CID1990 wrote:Clinton is ahead of Trump by one point in Utah.

UTAH

Let that sink in for a second.

This election is over (we already knew it was I guess)

Trump is already making excuses and he's also priming the pump to duck out of the last two of the three scheduled debates.

My theory that he was a Clinton plant is still looking viable
Gil Dobie wrote:Even if emails show Hilary sold weapons to ISIS, she still wins big.
SDHornet wrote:This thing is over, RCP has hilldog up 4+ points in the head to head, and the polls with Johnson & Stein. Trump had some momentum, but true to conk form (yeah yeah he isn't a conk, whatever) he squandered it and is now likely to get steamrolled. He better hope for some juicy wikilinks to save his sorry racist ass.
Skjellyfetti wrote:
93henfan wrote: I'm just amazed that Trump is still in the conversation since you've told us how this is going to be a landslide of epic proportions. :popcorn:
Clinton will win and win easily.

Would you like to place a bet on this?

Haven't made a bet for 2016 yet. AZ lost in 2008. Ivy lost in 2012.

Maybe you're the taker this year? :D
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

:agree: :phat: :dope:

Hah, three new emoticons I've never used.
Last edited by 93henfan on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Oct:
houndawg wrote:Trump knows he's going down and his brand is about to become worthless so he's already whining about the rigged vote forgetting that most state voting apparatus are controlled by conks. What a punk. Hillary will swing him around the stage by his tits.
89Hen wrote:I've got Clinton at 340
Chizzang wrote:
89Hen wrote:I've got Clinton at 340
Yup
The smart money is Clinton "around" 330-350 so you basically NAILED it
:nod:
Gil Dobie wrote:Conservatively, I am going with 380 to 158
GannonFan wrote:Clinton's going to get something around 325. That's her getting every swing state except Ohio. If she gets over 350 it's an out and out landslide as she would've won Republican states in addition to winning all the swing states. That could happen if Utah goes Democratic, but that's more of an asterisk since the winner in Utah is going to win with likely less than 30% of the overall vote due to McMullin doing so well (heck, Utah could actually give its electoral votes to someone not from the major two parties - it would be the first time since 1972 when Hospers got a single vote from a rogue elector and would be the first time since Wallace in 1968 that someone actually earned electoral votes outside of the two major parties). Do it with something other than Utah and the asterisk goes away.
Ibanez wrote:I'm going to say 340, +/- 10.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

5-6 days before the election:
Gil Dobie wrote:I'm getting 364 to 174 H-Rod, the Candy Kaine can be President.
SDHornet wrote:
I'm starting to think these polls are being used just to stoke ratings. hilldog still takes this thing with ease. For **** sakes look at the map. Nevada is a toss up and Texas is not a solid red. What more do you need to see?
I would like to see her lose though. Then the headlines turn to "will Obama pardon hilldog". :lol:
GannonFan wrote:Of course Clinton is going to win, that really hasn't been in much doubt since the FBI decided she was untouchable back in the summer. I don't see the landslide, though. A landslide would be something on the order of 340-350 electoral votes. Heck, I'm not sure she's going to break 300 electoral votes and I don't see her winning a majority of the popular vote.

Interesting, there's a faithless elector in Washington state who's already said he's not voting for Hillary. Technically, it makes the threshold for her to win to be 271, but I think she comfortably comes in with about 290 some votes.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new ... r-clinton/
Nov 1 (8 days before the election):
BDKJMU wrote: Looking at the RCP map (with links to all recent state polls) I think Trump takes all the gray toss ups except for CO and NH. That = Clinton 272, Trump 266. That my prediction.
But I'll say it here: if Trump can win EITHER CO or PA, he will win. If he can't he loses. I'd give him about a 30-40% chance...
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Clinton press conference today. Holy shit, she looks ragged...Looks like losing the election knocked her right out of the ugly tree and she hit every branch on the way down...
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:Clinton press conference today. Holy shit, she looks ragged...Looks like losing the election knocked her right out of the ugly tree and she hit every branch on the way down...
Still rocking the Mao costumes too.

Such a nasty woman.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

93henfan wrote:The Donald & The Mikester just emailed me (and other supporters) a survey asking what our priorities are. Pretty cool.

1. Begin constructing the wall along the Southern border.
Highly important
Somewhat important
Not important
No opinion

2. Repeal and replace ObamaCare.

3. Appoint a strong constitutionalist to the Supreme Court in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

4. Sign into law the Senate’s existing bill to build the Keystone Pipeline.

5. Introduce an infrastructure package to modernize our country.

6. Unleash the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, which will cut taxes for middle-class families and simplify the tax brackets in order to streamline the process.

7. Announce our official withdrawal from the TPP.

8. Renegotiate NAFTA into terms that protect the American worker.

9. Propose a constitutional amendment to impose terms limits on all members of Congress.

10. Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars worth of American energy, including shale, oil, natural gas, and clean coal.

11. Cancel billions of dollars in payments to U.N. climate change programs, and use that money to fix our own country.

12. Allow Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes.

13. End all federal funding to sanctuary cities that circumvent the law in order to provide protection to illegal immigrants.

14. Begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants.

15. Suspend immigration from regions compromised by terrorism and where vetting cannot safely occur.

16. Introduce plan to defeat ISIS.

17. Set the standard for an “America First” foreign policy that ends regime-change, nation-building, and instead focuses on a motto of peace through strength.

18. End bans on offshore drilling in order to end our dependence on Middle East oil and make America energy independent.

19. Cut the government regulations that lead businesses to leave our country in the first place.

20. Enact a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.

21. End the defense sequester in order to rebuild our depleted military.

22. Pass the Restoring Community Safety Act in order to reduce crime, drugs, and violence in our cities, and provide funding for programs that train and assist local police.

23. End Common Core and bring education supervision to local communities.

24. Pass school-choice measures that redirect education dollars to give parents the right to send their kids to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious, or home school of their choice.

25. Reform the Department of Veterans Affairs in order to provide proper treatment to America’s forgotten heroes.

26. Let veterans receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice.

28. Direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

29. Pass the Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act in order to “drain the swamp” that has polluted our capital for decades.

30. Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum, and order issued by Obama.
ALL of the above. :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Re: RE: Re: Election 2016: Trump vs Clinton

Post by DSUrocks07 »

BDKJMU wrote:Clinton press conference today. Holy ****, she looks ragged...Looks like losing the election knocked her right out of the ugly tree and she hit every branch on the way down...

Sent using Tapatalk because 89Hen hates this.
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Hillary Palpatine Image

Sent using Tapatalk because 89Hen hates this.

@phillywild305 FB
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote:5-6 days before the election:
SDHornet wrote: I'm starting to think these polls are being used just to stoke ratings. hilldog still takes this thing with ease. For **** sakes look at the map. Nevada is a toss up and Texas is not a solid red. What more do you need to see?
I would like to see her lose though. Then the headlines turn to "will Obama pardon hilldog". :lol:
GannonFan wrote:Of course Clinton is going to win, that really hasn't been in much doubt since the FBI decided she was untouchable back in the summer. I don't see the landslide, though. A landslide would be something on the order of 340-350 electoral votes. Heck, I'm not sure she's going to break 300 electoral votes and I don't see her winning a majority of the popular vote.

Interesting, there's a faithless elector in Washington state who's already said he's not voting for Hillary. Technically, it makes the threshold for her to win to be 271, but I think she comfortably comes in with about 290 some votes.
BDKJMU wrote: Looking at the RCP map (with links to all recent state polls) I think Trump takes all the gray toss ups except for CO and NH. That = Clinton 272, Trump 266. That my prediction.
But I'll say it here: if Trump can win EITHER CO or PA, he will win. If he can't he loses. I'd give him about a 30-40% chance...
But, but, but it was rigged, Hillary won with the most votes. Why else would people be spending their valuable time protesting otherwise.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:5-6 days before the election:
SDHornet wrote: I'm starting to think these polls are being used just to stoke ratings. hilldog still takes this thing with ease. For **** sakes look at the map. Nevada is a toss up and Texas is not a solid red. What more do you need to see?

I'm pretty sure I called it for Trump somewhere back around July. I'm too lazy to look it up though. :mrgreen:
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Deadline is Friday is Hillary wants a recount

"Trump Officially Declared Final Winner In Michigan, By 10,704 Votes"
Via Detroit Free Press:

In the closest race for president in Michigan’s history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704 vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state’s 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Bronco wrote:-

Via Detroit Free Press:

In the closest race for president in Michigan’s history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704 vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state’s 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.
Michigan uses paper ballots, I suppose Stein and Clinton think that Russia hacked those too? :rofl:

@phillywild305 FB
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Trump just officially won Michigan.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

DSUrocks07 wrote:
Bronco wrote:-

Michigan uses paper ballots, I suppose Stein and Clinton think that Russia hacked those too? :rofl:
Stein raised more money to have the recount in WI and PA then she did during her entire campaign...yeah nothing fishy there. :lol:

Chizzy, you need to check your girl. I've been told that a swift back hand usually does the trick. :coffee:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just officially won Michigan.
Certified 4-0 by two Dems and two GOP on the Board of Canvassers.

Jill Stein is pissing up a rope in a downdraft. She'd need to overturn all three of WI, MI, and PA, and the process in MI allows objection by the winner when the margin of victory is over 2,000 votes.

Jill just pocketed a cool $7M for her 2020 campaign and/or new vacation home(s). Way to go, sheep.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Man, who had Trump winning with over 300 electoral votes? Impressive performance by The Donald. Mandate time. Elections have consequences. Democrats to the back of the bus.
Last edited by 93henfan on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just officially won Michigan.
Certified 4-0 by two Dems and two GOP on the Board of Canvassers.

Jill Stein is pissing up a rope in a downdraft. She'd need to overturn all three of WI, MI, and PA, and the process in MI allows objection by the winner when the margin of victory is over 2,000 votes.

Jill just pocketed a cool $7M for her 2020 campaign and/or new vacation home(s). Way to go, sheep.
Bernie gets a lake house, Stein a fat payday...Jesus we are all in the wrong "occupation". :ohno:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

93henfan wrote:Man, who had Trump winning with over 300 electoral votes?
Pretty sure that's what I had. 8-)