CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Re: Donk Convention

Post by CAA Flagship »

houndawg wrote:
Chizzang wrote:Jill Stein is probably going to get some action... (wait for it)
at the voting booth in Washington State

:nod:
If she comes to Little Egypt she can get some action at Papa Houndawg's Rodeo of Love. :thumb:
:facepalm:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Gotta give credit where credit is due. I didn't expect bernie to catch on like he did, and he caught on so much that the DNC and hilldog colluded to rig the election. :nod:
I figured that he would never have been let into the Democrat party if they weren't worried about him. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'm also starting to give some small credence to the donks putting up Trump to run because he's one of the few people in the nation as disliked as HRC. Any other of the conk's miserable excuses for a candidate would have beaten her because of her enormous negatives. What will be the apogee of political irony will be if Clinton loses a low turnout general election after her strategy of vote suppression in the primary. The problem for the conks is they have to beat her convincingly enough to remove the Diebold machines as a factor.
Eh...aside from Rubio (due to splitting the Brown vote) I think the hilldog political machine eats the other conk candidates alive. Boobs would be getting steam rolled right now, Kasich would probably have done ok in OH, but seriously how many others really give a shit what he has to say? I don't think anyone other than Trump could have tapped into the angry white vote like he did, and that is clearly what is carrying him.

Now Trump is parlaying the DNC/hilldog arrogance with the primary rigging to further disenfranchise the bernie folks. Assuming someone other than Trump was the nominee, those voters would likely still stay away from voting conk since they are the leftists of the left. Best win with the bernie or bust crew is to get them to stay home or vote 3rd party.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I figured that he would never have been let into the Democrat party if they weren't worried about him. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'm also starting to give some small credence to the donks putting up Trump to run because he's one of the few people in the nation as disliked as HRC. Any other of the conk's miserable excuses for a candidate would have beaten her because of her enormous negatives. What will be the apogee of political irony will be if Clinton loses a low turnout general election after her strategy of vote suppression in the primary. The problem for the conks is they have to beat her convincingly enough to remove the Diebold machines as a factor.
Eh...aside from Rubio (due to splitting the Brown vote) I think the hilldog political machine eats the other conk candidates alive. Boobs would be getting steam rolled right now, Kasich would probably have done ok in OH, but seriously how many others really give a shit what he has to say? I don't think anyone other than Trump could have tapped into the angry white vote like he did, and that is clearly what is carrying him.

Now Trump is parlaying the DNC/hilldog arrogance with the primary rigging to further disenfranchise the bernie folks. Assuming someone other than Trump was the nominee, those voters would likely still stay away from voting conk since they are the leftists of the left. Best win with the bernie or bust crew is to get them to stay home or vote 3rd party.
She's the gift that keeps on giving. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Clinton News Network is back with a vengeance..
"UPDATED: CNN Plays SIX Times More Convention Videos From Dems Than GOP"
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew ... onventions
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer and Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger at the DNC:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JxoKfl5PM[/youtube]
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... omination/
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer and Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger at the DNC:
They are Democrats....I really don't see the problem. Is this because they are also with the media and this will be "proof" of their continued biased/yellow journalism?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
catbooster
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by catbooster »

Looks like Hillary enjoyed the convention.

Edit: looks like I don't know how to post a gif http://i.imgur.com/Kl7RrSS.gifv
Last edited by catbooster on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer and Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger at the DNC:
They are Democrats....I really don't see the problem. Is this because they are also with the media and this will be "proof" of their continued biased/yellow journalism?
Its because they claim to be impartial (and there are people on here who think they are more balanced/not as biased as FNC). :roll:
Post Trump speech coverage: Somber. Trump may as well have been Hitler/Mussolini/Darth Vader rolled into one..
Post Hillary coverage: Convivial atmosphere..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Baldy wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:BTW one thing I'm seeing is that the DNC TV ratings are higher than the RNC TV ratings were. That's interesting. It'll be interesting to see if that means anything. But I'm optimistic about the chances that it will because they've been doing a good job of skewering Trump and apparently they're doing that before more eyeballs than the Republicans had when they were skewering Hillary. We'll see what happens.
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015
The former Secretary of State will be the headliner tonight, but last night saw NBC and ABC tie in that 10 PM slot where the Big 3 are showing the DNC live. Looking at the 10 – 11 PM ET hour, the Comcast-owned net and the Disney-owned net both got a 0.7/4 rating among adults 18-49. In overall viewers in early numbers, NBC was tops with 3.6 million viewers and ABC had 2.7 million. CBS was third with a 0.4 and 2.0 million watching. With President Obama speaking until around 11:15 PM ET, which is when Clinton made her cameo, expect a greater than usual adjustment later today.

Even with all the big names onstage last night, convention-to-convention, the combined rating of the DNC stumbled against Donald Trump and the RNC. Day 3 in Philadelphia was down 18% in the fast affiliates key demo from the drama of Day 3 in Cleveland when Ted Boobs refused to endorse the candidate and running mate Mike Pence spoke.
:lol:

I'll go out on a limb and say that the only reason the DNC was ahead of the RNC was because of the Donk Committee email scandal. People wanted to see the train wreck. :nod:
"Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers

......With figures in from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News Channel and MSNBC, the ex-Secretary of State’s historic acceptance speech as the first woman to be the Presidential nominee for a major American political party drew 27.8 million viewers. That 10 PM – 11:40 PM ET coverage is down 2.4 million from what Trump and the RNC got on the same outlets on July 21 from 10 – 11:45 PM ET.

Or to put that in percentile perspective, last night’s DNC numbers on the broadcasters and top cable newsers saw an 8% dip in total viewers from what the RNC snagged the week before. When you add coverage on Fox Business Network, CNBC, Univision and NBC Universo, the RNC figure goes up to 32.2 million......."
http://deadline.com/2016/07/donald-trum ... 201795035/

JSO gets pwned again.. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland:
https://www.facebook.com/joshfoxintlwow ... 274261090/
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote:Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland:
When was this taken? His FB post says yesterday at 4:40 PM (assuming EST). So isn't that before everything started?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland:
When was this taken? His FB post says yesterday at 4:40 PM (assuming EST). So isn't that before everything started?
That's a minor detail. I know the California delegation walked out and the Colorado delegation tried but was stopped.

I may have those states switched.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote:
SDHornet wrote: When was this taken? His FB post says yesterday at 4:40 PM (assuming EST). So isn't that before everything started?
That's a minor detail. I know the California delegation walked out and the Colorado delegation tried but was stopped.

Well if this was taken any time during yesterdays lineup of speeches then yes, I agree. But if this was like an hour before the 1st speaker, then meh.

Think of any big concert you go to where you really just go for the headliner. So you get there maybe for the band before or 2 before the headliner. Look around...how many open seats are there? Then look around during the headliner and are those seats filled? That's my point.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Well if this was taken any time during yesterdays lineup of speeches then yes, I agree. But if this was like an hour before the 1st speaker, then meh.

Think of any big concert you go to where you really just go for the headliner. So you get there maybe for the band before or 2 before the headliner. Look around...how many open seats are there? Then look around during the headliner and are those seats filled? That's my point.
I get what you're saying.

There have been many concerts I've attended where the open in bands were better than the headliners. Jack Johnson, Blink-182, Puddle of Mudd. I went to a New Found Glory concert because they were playing with better bands like Pennywise. NFG was horrible!
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

kalm wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
In other words you don't really have anything.
Search "rigged" in the poli board at CS. Or violent Bernie supporters Nevada caucus for starters. From there go to Arizona and RI primary voting places...

It's not a secret, John. You are just a slave to establishment media and hang on their every word.
No, Kalm. YOU describe a process by which any primary was "rigged." The fact that Bernie Sanders supporters may think something was "rigged" doesn't do it.

It's fair for someone to ask you to back up something like that. And saying, "you look it up yourself" doesn't do it.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Trump has not been in government.
Which is a good thing.. :nod:
Being a career politician = bad thing.

We need less career polticians, and more people who come in, serve a term or 2, and then get the **** out and go back to a real job..
It's not a good thing. The idea that someone with no experience in government is better for the position of President of the United States is stupid.

President is alread limited to 2 terms. But that doesn't mean you want someone who has absolutely ZERO experience in government being the Chief Executive of the national government. That is just absolutely nuts.

Trump has no clue. It's like, as I wrote before, hiring a plumber to do heart surgery on you.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CAA Flagship wrote:Can't spell Hillary without liar. :lol:

I honestly don't know how you people pulling for Trump can keep a straight face while acting like we should be concerned about HIllary lying. She's in the minor leagues in that regard as compared to Trump.
Could I ever be a star?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote:
kalm wrote:
Search "rigged" in the poli board at CS. Or violent Bernie supporters Nevada caucus for starters. From there go to Arizona and RI primary voting places...

It's not a secret, John. You are just a slave to establishment media and hang on their every word.
No, Kalm. YOU describe a process by which any primary was "rigged." The fact that Bernie Sanders supporters may think something was "rigged" doesn't do it.

It's fair for someone to ask you to back up something like that. And saying, "you look it up yourself" doesn't do it.
Except for that email evidence proving the DNC and hilldog's camp were colluding to tip the scale...err votes in her favor. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

JohnStOnge wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Which is a good thing.. :nod:
Being a career politician = bad thing.

We need less career polticians, and more people who come in, serve a term or 2, and then get the **** out and go back to a real job..
It's not a good thing. The idea that someone with no experience in government is better for the position of President of the United States is stupid.

President is alread limited to 2 terms. But that doesn't mean you want someone who has absolutely ZERO experience in government being the Chief Executive of the national government. That is just absolutely nuts.

Trump has no clue. It's like, as I wrote before, hiring a plumber to do heart surgery on you.
You do realize that every first term president enter the presidency with zero experience of being the Chief Executive of the national government right? You just keep going further and further down the retard hole. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote: You do realize that every first term president enter the presidency with zero experience of being the Chief Executive of the national government right? You just keep going further and further down the retard hole. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
No, but for a very long time they have had experience in government. They have some clue as to how things work in government. They understand the restrictions placed upon them, etc. Donald Trump has no clue.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

BTW, I don't see it discussed so I'll ask you guys to respond to the below. As you know, I have been pretty anti Muslim myself. But just look at this video, which I think is pretty darned powerful, and give your thoughts:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkkk-oJ6bo[/youtube]

I personally think he skewered Trump pretty good. The more people who see that, the worse for Trump.
Could I ever be a star?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Eh...aside from Rubio (due to splitting the Brown vote) I think the hilldog political machine eats the other conk candidates alive. Boobs would be getting steam rolled right now, Kasich would probably have done ok in OH, but seriously how many others really give a **** what he has to say? I don't think anyone other than Trump could have tapped into the angry white vote like he did, and that is clearly what is carrying him.

They don't need to tap into any angry white vote when they're running against Hillary. Most of them would vote for Pol Pot if he were running against her.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:BTW, I don't see it discussed so I'll ask you guys to respond to the below. As you know, I have been pretty anti Muslim myself. But just look at this video, which I think is pretty darned powerful, and give your thoughts:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkkk-oJ6bo[/youtube]

I personally think he skewered Trump pretty good. The more people who see that, the worse for Trump.
I think he stole the and that he is 100% correct.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:
kalm wrote:

I think the data collected by the grad students from Stanford and the Dutch university stands on its own: In eighteen states with voting paper trail Sanders wins 51/49. In I think it was thirteen states without a paper trail Clinton wins 65/35. :coffee:

Crooked as a dogs hind leg. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CAA Flagship wrote:
houndawg wrote:
If she comes to Little Egypt she can get some action at Papa Houndawg's Rodeo of Love. :thumb:
:facepalm:

So you're enjoying St. Louis?