BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Here we go again Part ?

Post by BDKJMU »

"Violence erupts after officer-involved shooting

.......City police officials said two officers stopped two suspects in a car about 3:30 p.m. The suspects then took off on foot. During the pursuit, a six-year veteran of the department shot and killed a 23-year-old Milwaukee resident, who was carrying a semiautomatic handgun, police said.

The officer was not hurt.

During his midnight news conference, Barrett said the officer pursuing the 23-year-old man ordered him to drop his gun. The man didn't and the officer fired several times, the mayor said.

The man was hit twice, once in the chest and once in the arm. He said police determined there were 23 rounds in the man's gun.

Barrett said the officer was wearing a body camera and his understanding was that the camera was operational during the incident....

.....Police said the suspect had a "lengthy arrest record," though the specific crimes were not detailed. The suspect was carrying a handgun taken in a March burglary in Waukesha. The owner reported that 500 rounds of ammunition also were stolen......
http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crim ... /88689152/

Now because of that, hundreds of people (mostly black) are going to riot, light busininesses on fire, attack reporters, smash up an unoccupied police car. :?

And a lot of the same types of businesses get burned.
In Ferguson a black beauty supply store. Same in Milwaukee.
In Ferguson 2 auto parts stores (Advance & Autozone). Same in Milwaukee (O'Reilly)
In Ferguson a bank. Same in Milwaukee....

Now I'm assuming last night, like in Ferguson, they looted a liquor store..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Re: Here we go again Part ?

Post by BDKJMU »

VIDEO: Milwaukee agitators shout ‘black power,’ attack white drivers

Race agitators in Milwaukee used the police shooting of an unarmed armed black man to burn down their city and attack white people.

Several videos show white drivers being stopped in the middle of the street and the “protesters” attempting to pull them out of their vehicles.

“They’re beating every white person!” one of the agitators shouted in the video. “They jumpin’ every white person.”

When the mob spotted a white driver, they attempted to block his car from passing.

“He white! Beat his sh*t!” the man yelled.
#MilwaukeeLootCrew about to steal this cracker's car
Other video shows agitators shouting “Black Power!” as a gas station burned."
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... e-drivers/
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Eh, this is our future. In the 50s and 60s, liberals in the US decided that black people are more important than white people and this is just the way it's going to be. You either accept that blacks are going to be given preference in everything, allowed to act like asshats and be racist toward whites, and that all of our institutions will give in to them when they yell really loud regardless of whether the protest is legitimate, etc, etc, or you load up on guns and ammo and prepare for the war that will be necessary to correct things or just give up and emigrate.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Skimmed through the video, didn't watch whole thing, so I'm sure there's some I missed. Noted about:
-2:30: numerous shots fired
-6:30: tipping over bus shelter. Lot of unintelligible ebonics
-11:00: Black Power" chant. Video being shot right beside "Watermelons 1/2 mile ahead"
-20:00: Lot of unintelligible ebonics with: 'They white, get their azz', 'Better no white person come down Sherman'
'He white, beat his shit bitch', 'They beatin up every white person'
23:50 'They beatin up every white person' They chasin white people'
24:50 'Better no white person come down Sherman', 'He white, beat his shit bitch'
29:00/end of video: numerous shots being fired.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg
Eh, no hate crimes here.. :ohno:
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

They've been repressed for 400 years. They can't help it. Leave them alone you racist.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-

"just like every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners, saints." Stones

Here's the saint

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Bronco wrote:-

"just like every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners, saints." Stones

Here's the saint

They've been repressed for 400 years. They can't help it. Leave them alone you racist.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

The best part.....actually the only good thing about Facebook is when these thugs get killed and somebody goes to find their FB page 99.9% of the time you get awesome pictures like the one above.

So tough online and he cant even take outta cracka cop?

PUSSY, you get no street cred from me and may you burn in hell

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Turns out the cop that shot the guy below was black

But that won't stop the looting train tonight...all aboard

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Wait a minute. You have cops who stop 2 black suspects. One suspect with a long rap sheet, in possession of a stolen firearm, runs from the police. Chased by cop(s). Allegedly points stolen, loaded weapon at black officer who shoots and kills black suspect and black people are going riot over that? WTF? :?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:Wait a minute. You have cops who stop 2 black suspects. One suspect with a long rap sheet, in possession of a stolen firearm, runs from the police. Chased by cop(s). Allegedly points stolen, loaded weapon at black officer who shoots and kills black suspect and black people are going riot over that? WTF? :?
Why try to make sense of anything that subhumans do?
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

it'll be a race to see which presidential candidate can contrive the most ridiculous response...

:rofl:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Re: RE: Re: Here we go again Part ?

Post by DSUrocks07 »

Chizzang wrote:it'll be a race to see which presidential candidate can contrive the most ridiculous response...

:rofl:
I wonder what the current divider in chief has to say about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:Wait a minute. You have cops who stop 2 black suspects. One suspect with a long rap sheet, in possession of a stolen firearm, runs from the police. Chased by cop(s). Allegedly points stolen, loaded weapon at black officer who shoots and kills black suspect and black people are going riot over that? WTF? :?
Thanks for the condensed version. I was trying to understand the issue here. They also began assaulting whites because...I don't know. Their racism and their excuses are mind boggling.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Just read that those animals set fire to cars and to a gas station. A gas station!? Too bad they didn't ignite the pumps and do the world a favor. Savages.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote:
Thanks for the condensed version. I was trying to understand the issue here. They also began assaulting whites because...I don't know. Their racism and their excuses are mind boggling.
Maybe being a black cop is just as bad as being a white guy? :suspicious:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Thanks for the condensed version. I was trying to understand the issue here. They also began assaulting whites because...I don't know. Their racism and their excuses are mind boggling.
Maybe being a black cop is just as bad as being a white guy? :suspicious:
There's no logic in their actions therefore there's no logic to understand.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

These beat down unemployed "people" are just looking for an excuse to act out and relieve frustrations. The racism come to the top. It's pathetic. BLM stokes the fire.

If for some reason Trump wins, the whole country will erupt like this due to the disinformation.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

andy7171 wrote:These beat down unemployed "people" are just looking for an excuse to act out and relieve frustrations. The racism come to the top. It's pathetic. BLM stokes the fire.

If for some reason Trump wins, the whole country will erupt like this due to the disinformation.
Yes! I can't wait to start shooting.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

andy7171 wrote:These beat down unemployed "people" are just looking for an excuse to act out and relieve frustrations. The racism come to the top. It's pathetic. BLM stokes the fire.

Agreed, there's so much ignorance and, for lack of a better word, stupidness that is driving this that it's appalling and sad. BLM has been so badly initiated that there's no way to really fix it. The biggest issue is that there is wanton violence in way too many poor neighborhoods and that many of those places are minority neighborhoods. It's too dangerous for the cops to properly patrol those areas and frankly, cops aren't around to snuff out violence, they are there to react to it. Guns aren't the cause, but they help make it more deadly. People generally just don't give a crap about other people and that leads to this environment where centers of poor just allow this level of personal violence to continue unchecked. Focusing on killings by cops, which in most of these places (not Ferguson obviously) are already proportionately representative of the general population, is the biggest flaw in BLM - they blatantly ignore the 99% of Black deaths while focusing on the 1% (numbers are not exact, just throwing it out there). The breakdown in overall morals/ethics that lead people to think little of killing another person is the real problem and I'm not sure how that gets fixed.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:

Yes! I can't wait to start shooting.
I've been seriously contemplating buying a gun for personal protection. What do you suggest? Feel free to PM.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote:

Agreed, there's so much ignorance and, for lack of a better word, stupidness that is driving this that it's appalling and sad. BLM has been so badly initiated that there's no way to really fix it. The biggest issue is that there is wanton violence in way too many poor neighborhoods and that many of those places are minority neighborhoods. It's too dangerous for the cops to properly patrol those areas and frankly, cops aren't around to snuff out violence, they are there to react to it. Guns aren't the cause, but they help make it more deadly. People generally just don't give a crap about other people and that leads to this environment where centers of poor just allow this level of personal violence to continue unchecked. Focusing on killings by cops, which in most of these places (not Ferguson obviously) are already proportionately representative of the general population, is the biggest flaw in BLM - they blatantly ignore the 99% of Black deaths while focusing on the 1% (numbers are not exact, just throwing it out there). The breakdown in overall morals/ethics that lead people to think little of killing another person is the real problem and I'm not sure how that gets fixed.
Maybe if people would stop running from the police, they'd increase their chance of survival.
Maybe if families taught their children and help their children in school to avoid/break the cycle of poverty fewer would live a life of crime.
Maybe if families taught their children respect for authority.

Maybe...
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

So at what point do the cops say "fuck it" and let everything burn? And who in their right mind would ever encourage their son/daughter to be a cop in this environment?

And here is the kicker...it's only going to get worse.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Maybe if people would stop running from the police, they'd increase their chance of survival.
Maybe if families taught their children and help their children in school to avoid/break the cycle of poverty fewer would live a life of crime.
Maybe if families taught their children respect for authority.

Maybe...
The cycle of poverty is the biggest crusher - and in this country in this day and age there's no reason to be stuck in a cycle of poverty. But it does take the personal understanding, desire and effort to get out of it and despite everything being there to help people do it still far too few do, and instead they fall back on what they know and eventually you get crap like BLM.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

The deceased suspect: