YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: Nate Parker:Birth Of A Nation

Post by YoUDeeMan »

dal4018 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That wasn't a train. That was rape behind the dumpsters. Totally different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he had his sleaze of a father write a letter to the equally sleazy judge to cut him some slack for "20 minutes of action" did I forget to say he has sisters as well lets not forget his mother!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of family...Trayvon's mother should have actually cared about her son while he was alive. If she had raised her son with better manners, he wouldn't be 6 feet under right now. Heck, she probably likes her son more now that he is dead...like a typical scumbag, she is trying to profit from Trayvon's death. :rofl:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Cluck U wrote:
dal4018 wrote: And he had his sleaze of a father write a letter to the equally sleazy judge to cut him some slack for "20 minutes of action" did I forget to say he has sisters as well lets not forget his mother!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of family...Trayvon's mother should have actually cared about her son while he was alive. If she had raised her son with better manners, he wouldn't be 6 feet under right now. Heck, she probably likes her son more now that he is dead...like a typical scumbag, she is trying to profit from Trayvon's death. :rofl:
Trayvon's parents never raised a RAPIST just a child that was killed simply for his skin color by a wannabee cop that was rejected numerous times by Florida law enforcement that disobeyed a direct order from the dispatcher on that fateful evening.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

dal4018 wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
Trayvon's parents never raised a RAPIST just a child that was killed simply for his skin color by a wannabee cop that was rejected numerous times by Florida law enforcement that disobeyed a direct order from the dispatcher on that fateful evening.
He also shouldn't have picked a fight with someone. Trayvons action, as well as Zimmerman, led to his death.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Ibanez wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Trayvon's parents never raised a RAPIST just a child that was killed simply for his skin color by a wannabee cop that was rejected numerous times by Florida law enforcement that disobeyed a direct order from the dispatcher on that fateful evening.
He also shouldn't have picked a fight with someone. Trayvons action, as well as Zimmerman, led to his death.
Who said that he initiated a physical confrontation you're introducing lies into this case.Trayvon asked Zimmerman why are you following me?????
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

dal4018 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: He also shouldn't have picked a fight with someone. Trayvons action, as well as Zimmerman, led to his death.
Who said that he initiated a physical confrontation you're introducing lies into this case.Trayvon asked Zimmerman why are you following me?????
In this day and age, that is a stupid thing to do.

Everybody wants to be Billy Badass.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

CID1990 wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Who said that he initiated a physical confrontation you're introducing lies into this case.Trayvon asked Zimmerman why are you following me?????

Yes if that were the case but it was not as stated before Trayvon was coming from a convience store with junk food.He ran into a lunatic with a ace in the hole called .9MM.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

dal4018 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Yes if that were the case but it was not as stated before Trayvon was coming from a convience store with junk food.He ran into a lunatic with a ace in the hole called .9MM.
This story was bad from the start with a corrupt media posting pictures of a 12 year old Trayvon and describing Zimmerman as a white Hispanic

6:22
Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... ayvon.html
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Bronco wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Yes if that were the case but it was not as stated before Trayvon was coming from a convience store with junk food.He ran into a lunatic with a ace in the hole called .9MM.
This story was bad from the start with a corrupt media posting pictures of a 12 year old Trayvon and describing Zimmerman as a white Hispanic

6:22
Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.
What did a drink have to do with the fact that a 17 yr old was killed for no legal reason by a gun crazed lunatic????
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

dal4018 wrote:
Bronco wrote:

What did a drink have to do with the fact that a 17 yr old was killed for no legal reason by a gun crazed lunatic????
My question is whether the drink could be considered a soda - I've never had a purple drank myself, but I thought carbonation was necessary? Maybe, maybe not it seems.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

dal4018 wrote:
Bronco wrote:

Hey Dal- reason me this-

If this country is full of white dudes with guns who are all just itching to cap black dudes- then do you think going up to a white guy and asking him why he's following you is a good idea?

Outside of that the junk food has nothing to do with it. Just keep your eye on the ball and try to follow the logic here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Of all the ridiculous things that have happened lately
The one that I can't quite make peace with is the Trayvon Martin killing by a "citizen"

The entire sequence of events leading up to the shooting are pretty ridiculous
And the murderer (and Zimmerman is a murderer) has proven to be a piece of human trash
and he got away with cold blooded murder

It's enough to make a guy shake his head
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote: The entire sequence of events leading up to the shooting are pretty ridiculous
And the murderer (and Hillary is a murderer) has proven to be a piece of human trash
and she got away with cold blooded murder

This
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Chizzang wrote:Of all the ridiculous things that have happened lately
The one that I can't quite make peace with is the Trayvon Martin killing by a "citizen"

And the murderer (and Zimmerman is a murderer) has proven to be a piece of human trash

Nonsense.

Whether Zman was a nice guy or not is irrelevant.

Plenty of hood folk, like dal, will say that Zman's (or Trayvon's) other actions are not important. Actually, dal would say that a Black man's actions are not important when a Black man gets shot by a White man.

The fact is that Zman was found innocent of murder...and those people saw FAR more evidence than you and your arm chair QBing imagination.

Zman was jumped...Trayvon was a clown...and Trayvon died attacking Zimmerman. Righteous killing...not murder. :thumb:

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

dal4018 wrote: What did a drink have to do with the fact that a 17 yr old was killed for no legal reason by a gun crazed lunatic????
Why do you ignore the facts? :suspicious:

Oh wait...that was too easy. You're racist. :thumb:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

For a hipster doofus, that's a good point. Zimmerman should've kept his fat ass in his car.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Ibanez wrote:

For a hipster doofus, that's a good point. Zimmerman should've kept his fat ass in his car.
Irrelevant. :tothehand:

Zimmerman, or anyone, is free to walk around. Trayvon didn't like it...but tough luck. If Trayvon felt harrassed, instead of calling his Jabba-like girlfriend to complain, Trayvon could have called the police. He didn't, and instead, Trayvon decided to attack Zimmerman.

Trayvon, not Zimmerman, did the one thing that was illegal...he attacked Zimmerman. Zman defended himself, and in the struggle the person who broke no laws ended up killing, in self-defense, the guy who broke the law. That is the way America is supposed to work. :nod: :thumb:

Zimmerman is a hero...he took some aggressive punk off the street. :clap:

dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

CID1990 wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Who said that he initiated a physical confrontation you're introducing lies into this case.Trayvon asked Zimmerman why are you following me?????

So asking a simple question is against the law in the modern era?????
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Cluck U wrote:
Ibanez wrote: For a hipster doofus, that's a good point. Zimmerman should've kept his fat ass in his car.

Zimmerman, or anyone, is free to walk around. Trayvon didn't like it...but tough luck. If Trayvon felt harrassed, instead of calling his Jabba-like girlfriend to complain, Trayvon could have called the police. He didn't, and instead, Trayvon decided to attack Zimmerman.

Trayvon, not Zimmerman, did the one thing that was illegal...he attacked Zimmerman. Zman defended himself, and in the struggle the person who broke no laws ended up killing, in self-defense, the guy who broke the law. That is the way America is supposed to work. :nod: :thumb:

Where is your evidence to show Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon what would have been his motive??? Zimmerman is getting his,comeuppance now he was recently attacked by a person, in a restaurant after this person heard, him say he killed Trayvon plus the fact he is running low, on funds due to his trial something he admitted publicly too bad that money is not going to Trayvon's parents would do them plenty of good obviously.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Cluck U wrote:
dal4018 wrote: What did a drink have to do with the fact that a 17 yr old was killed for no legal reason by a gun crazed lunatic????

You're introducing information into a case that had nothing to do with the murder of that 17 yr old child.Who cared what he dranked again had nothing to do with the fact he was killed for no legal reason.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

GannonFan wrote:
My question is whether the drink could be considered a soda - I've never had a purple drank myself, but I thought carbonation was necessary? Maybe, maybe not it seems.
Again who cares a 17 yr old child was killed because of skin color.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

“Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.”
Mark Twain

In addition the autopsy report revealed moderate beginning signs of brain damage, and mild liver damage associated with prolonged use of DXM or in street lingo “Lean “ in an otherwise healthy young man. 2006 ABC NEWS – It’s more than a drug; it’s a culture. It’s what’s known on the street as “Lean,” a highly addictive cocktail of cough syrup, Juice or soda, and candy (see Watermelon Juice, Skittles, Robitussin) so potent it makes you “lean” over when high.
Trayvon Martin
• Suspended from school for fighting a school bus driver.
• Suspended from school for a baggie with pot dust and stolen jewelery in his backpack.
• Frequently engaged in Fight Club type street fighting.
• Wrote on the internet about getting 'codine' to make some 'fire ass lean.'
• Posted pics of himself smoking pot, sporting gold grills, flipping the bird, holding wads of cash, making gang signs and a gun he was selling.
• Posted explicit remarks about what he wanted to do to 'hos.'
• Posted to a friend that his friend should kill a guy who beat him in a Fight Club fight.
• Posted conversations about the fights he had been in including the fight with the bus driver. No regrets he was proud and boastful of it all.
Seems like everyone shot by the police are on the net showing what a thug they are
http://i.imgur.com/TfWXlH0.jpg
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

dal4018 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

So asking a simple question is against the law in the modern era?????

No. Neither is confronting someone.

Assaulting some one is.

A court of law determined that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, which led to him being found not guilty.

Just like a court of law found that the director of Birth of a Nation was not guilty.

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

dal4018 wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Where is your evidence to show Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon what would have been his motive??? Zimmerman is getting his,comeuppance now he was recently attacked by a person, in a restaurant after this person heard, him say he killed Trayvon plus the fact he is running low, on funds due to his trial something he admitted publicly too bad that money is not going to Trayvon's parents would do them plenty of good obviously.
Hey, dal...I am in a good mood...so I will be gentle. Let me know if I hurt your ass as I enter you. :thumb:

“You better get the f--- out of here you n----r lover, you ain’t welcome here,” the man told Zimmerman before punching him and breaking his glasses."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/z ... -1.2739089

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

dal4018 wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

You're introducing information into a case that had nothing to do with the murder of that 17 yr old child.Who cared what he dranked again had nothing to do with the fact he was killed for no legal reason.
But a court of law said otherwise.

See how this works?

Or have you forgotten what you said about Nate Parker's own legal troubles?

dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

CID1990 wrote:
Hey Dal- reason me this-

If this country is full of white dudes with guns who are all just itching to cap black dudes- then do you think going up to a white guy and asking him why he's following you is a good idea?

Outside of that the junk food has nothing to do with it. Just keep your eye on the ball and try to follow the logic here

Trayvon never approached him simply turned around and asked Zimmerman a simple question.Zimmerman said what are you doing here????