President Trump's Cabinet

Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17648
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote:
President-elect Donald Trump has chosen Ret. Gen. John Kelly to head the Department of Homeland Security, a senior transition official tells CNN.

The former head of US Southern Command, Kelly was previously responsible for managing security threats posed by criminal drug networks based in south and central America -- an issue that Trump highlighted in his campaign, and to which Kelly would bring unique
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/ ... l?adkey=bn
Trump loves himself some Marines...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

translation: "got his ass kicked in the War on Drugs..."
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17648
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:If Giuliani isn't DHS Sec, then he almost certainly will be Sec of State.

Romney got punked. I love it. :lol:

Actually, he could still be in for all I know, but I hope he gets punked.
The way he keeps bringing him back to Trumpville to twist in the wind some more... :lol:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17648
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I'm actually in favor of Romney because it would really go a long way to show that Trump is moving forward and really trying to mend fences (or walls if you will). Being magnanimous is a pretty cool attribute.
Don't get your hopes up. The Donald actually called in to The Today Show this morning to complain about Alec Baldwin being mean-spirited in his impersonation on Saturday Night Live. Those are the flashes of stupidity that need to go away with the quickness. Pence needs to pre-approve everything The Donald does. It should be mandatory. Twitter access needs to be completely removed.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The miserable fvck refuses to attend security briefings but freaks out over SNL every week.

Putin is laughing his ass off.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I'd still rather have Romney as SOS than Giuliani - Giuliani just seems like he's lost a couple of steps. He's not aging well.
Agree on Giuliani. If a comparable alternative to Romney exists though, I'd be glad to see Mitt snubbed. You just don't go full retard on somebody like he did to The Donald. Perhaps The Donald simply wanted to see him crawl around for a few weeks asking to slob knob as reparations and he'll let him take the job. We'll see.
:+1: on Giuliani. I'd rather see Romney or Bolton in there, although Bolton may be too "interventionist" for some folks on here.
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Chizzang »

houndawg wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. The Donald actually called in to The Today Show this morning to complain about Alec Baldwin being mean-spirited in his impersonation on Saturday Night Live. Those are the flashes of stupidity that need to go away with the quickness. Pence needs to pre-approve everything The Donald does. It should be mandatory. Twitter access needs to be completely removed.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The miserable fvck refuses to attend security briefings but freaks out over SNL every week.

Putin is laughing his ass off.
Well he knows more than the Generals already...

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17648
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Agree on Giuliani. If a comparable alternative to Romney exists though, I'd be glad to see Mitt snubbed. You just don't go full retard on somebody like he did to The Donald. Perhaps The Donald simply wanted to see him crawl around for a few weeks asking to slob knob as reparations and he'll let him take the job. We'll see.
:+1: on Giuliani. I'd rather see Romney or Bolton in there, although Bolton may be too "interventionist" for some folks on here.
yeah, we wouldn't want the nation to become too interventionist.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 10665
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Vidav »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I'm actually in favor of Romney because it would really go a long way to show that Trump is moving forward and really trying to mend fences (or walls if you will). Being magnanimous is a pretty cool attribute.
Don't get your hopes up. The Donald actually called in to The Today Show this morning to complain about Alec Baldwin being mean-spirited in his impersonation on Saturday Night Live. Those are the flashes of stupidity that need to go away with the quickness. Pence needs to pre-approve everything The Donald does. It should be mandatory. Twitter access needs to be completely removed.
In all seriousness, doesn't it bother you to have a president-elect who has these sort of issues?
93 had something to do with this:
Image

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Vidav wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. The Donald actually called in to The Today Show this morning to complain about Alec Baldwin being mean-spirited in his impersonation on Saturday Night Live. Those are the flashes of stupidity that need to go away with the quickness. Pence needs to pre-approve everything The Donald does. It should be mandatory. Twitter access needs to be completely removed.
In all seriousness, doesn't it bother you to have a president-elect who has these sort of issues?
Nope.

Not. One. Bit. :coffee:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by CID1990 »

I'm enjoying the daily meltdowns and runs to the fainting couches.

I'm especially savoring Trump's phone call from the Taiwanese PM.

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT IS DONE! WE NEVER DO IT THAT WAY!!"

Donald Trump... making conservatives out of liberals, 140 characters at a time.

:nod:
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18018
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by BDKJMU »

LOL at the liberals freaking out over Trump's EPA pick..
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 10665
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Vidav »

Cluck U wrote:
Vidav wrote:
In all seriousness, doesn't it bother you to have a president-elect who has these sort of issues?
Nope.

Not. One. Bit. :coffee:
Lies. :coffee:
93 had something to do with this:
Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55497
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by 93henfan »

Vidav wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. The Donald actually called in to The Today Show this morning to complain about Alec Baldwin being mean-spirited in his impersonation on Saturday Night Live. Those are the flashes of stupidity that need to go away with the quickness. Pence needs to pre-approve everything The Donald does. It should be mandatory. Twitter access needs to be completely removed.
In all seriousness, doesn't it bother you to have a president-elect who has these sort of issues?
Not nearly as much as having Hillary Clinton as President-elect would have. Not even close.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54380
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:LOL at the liberals freaking out over Trump's EPA pick..
Yea! Fuck the environment! Who needs trees, clean air and water anyway!?!?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54380
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ibanez »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/ ... dent-elect Donald Trump picked Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, to serve as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, his transition announced Wednesday.[/quote]
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote:LOL at the liberals freaking out over Trump's EPA pick..
:nod: :lol:

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:LOL at the liberals freaking out over Trump's EPA pick..
Yea! Fuck the environment! Who needs trees, clean air and water anyway!?!?
As long as its not in my back yard, who cares. ;)

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/ ... dent-elect Donald Trump picked Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, to serve as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, his transition announced Wednesday.
[/quote]

Vince would have made a better choice. But Drumpf needs some womyn. I get that.
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ivytalk »

Drumpf aims to appoint the most diverse group of plutocrats, generals, and media personalities ever. :roll:

And we haven't even seen the ambassadors yet! :lol:
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54380
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:Drumpf aims to appoint the most diverse group of plutocrats, generals, and media personalities ever. :roll:

And we haven't even seen the ambassadors yet! :lol:
We've seen one: Nikki Haley.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Drumpf aims to appoint the most diverse group of plutocrats, generals, and media personalities ever. :roll:

And we haven't even seen the ambassadors yet! :lol:
We've seen one: Nikki Haley.
Right. I meant places like Paraguay, Uzbekistan, and Myanmar (or whatever Burma goes by these days).
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54380
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
Ibanez wrote: We've seen one: Nikki Haley.
Right. I meant places like Paraguay, Uzbekistan, and Myanmar (or whatever Burma goes by these days).
It'll always be Burma to me.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by Bronco »

Love it
Saw today that he has a great start on the wall with libs shiiting 60 million bricks on election night

Image
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by SDHornet »

Bronco wrote:Love it
Saw today that he has a great start on the wall with libs shiiting 60 million bricks on election night

Image
What are you talking about? Obama said there have been no successful foreign attacks on Americans. Everything is ok.

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18018
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:LOL at the liberals freaking out over Trump's EPA pick..
Yea! **** the environment! Who needs trees, clean air and water anyway!?!?
And where did the EPA pick say or even insinuate that? :dunce:
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18018
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: President Trump's Cabinet

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote:Drumpf aims to appoint the most diverse group of plutocrats, generals, and media personalities ever. :roll:

And we haven't even seen the ambassadors yet! :lol:
Besides Haley you're not keeping up. Yesterday:
Trump picks Iowa Gov. Branstad as ambassador to China
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... -post.html
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

Post Reply